Friendly reminder to buy and hold LTC for that upcoming moon!

Friendly reminder to buy and hold LTC for that upcoming moon!

thanks friend

really hopin it hits $75

The amount of fudding on litecoin is insane 4 separate threads

Anyone want to give me some LTC?

La8aGkDzLohtzn2n6PzyKLdE1qNki27p9R

Anyone read moon runes?

XMR Will do the job too

holding. please let it be glorious

I'm worried. I bought $1000 aud worth of litecoin just before the big red line. Will it go up again before august 1? I just want to get my money out without making a loss.

LTC might surge high on aug 1st so maybe

Relax, wait, and don't panic sell

Thanks. I probably shouldn't have invested this much as a poor uni student

>FUDing over a 12 hour chart

If by moon you mean $47 then yeah sure.
I've never seen it do anything else. It's pretty bland and when btc gets lightning, ltc won't have a function.

What does FUD actually stand for lol

Been waiting for this dip. Was easy to see coming after newfags kept memeing so hard about cryptos always dipping on the weekend. This is your "weekend dip" boys. Buy up. LTC is a sure bet for decent gains over the next few weeks.

Fear, Uncertainty, and Despair.

Is google really that hard you fucking retard?

do you think the dip will last until the week end like Sat or Sunday? That's when im thinking of buying a few more coins at a low price

It's highly likely the dip will continue as there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding Bitcoin, whether it is truly warranted or not. Bitcoin tends to steer the cheaper coins.

i agree there i think it will sink deep for most coins right on the week end if not even worst Mon-Tuesday before the big Aug 01 Change I will for sure buy in as much coins as I can get and just hold and sit on them see where it goes

Nope, google it up

isn't attilafx also in this coin?

Yep

cool