YOU GUYS TOLD ME THIS SHIT WOULD FUCKING MOON WHEN THEY REBRANDED WHY IS IT DROPPING?

YOU GUYS TOLD ME THIS SHIT WOULD FUCKING MOON WHEN THEY REBRANDED WHY IS IT DROPPING?

Everything is dropping bit by bit. Hope we aren't entering yet ANOTHER bear market.

everything is dropping right now you turd.

HODL

it'll moon when they change it to NEO on bittrex

You got gooked, brah.
Gooks don't even trust gooks.

Ching Chong

Holy shit FUCK YOU
SHUT THE FUCKL UP

Ans/Neo is a long hold you fucking moron, you should have known that if you research instead of listen to BIZ

Even if it does moon DONT SELL. its literally going to be worth hundreds of dolors by next year

WHAT U KNOW LAOWAI

Don't worry about holding ANS/NEO, it really is the Chinese Ethereum. Not only that, it is much more accessible due to its support for many languages.

When you take those points into consideration, it's hugely underpriced at the moment.

Sit back and watch this shit x5 at least by the end of the year.

The bear market never left

HAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE FELL FOR THIS SHIT

not only that, but the fucking market cap is 55 million. this coin might even be worth $1000+

Let's buy lambos

you right, if dip, probaly wise to buy some more, this is long hold coin.

basically just retarded daytrading faggots seeing bitcoin drop 1% then all selling their poorfag amount of neo, influencing overall price

IT'S STILL FUCKING DROPPING

buy the dip

lol ijust want a 1000 ants then im happy

It's still worth almost the same in $ so it's not really dropping in that value, just against BTC.

yes, like every other altcoin, and its mooning again when Bitcoin rise

fuk u Jihan!!!!!

A∞

Ethereum has show that it is not trusted.

This NEO is real deal, Chinese dont fuck a round, they mean business.

> Trusting chinks

NEO team has a few white people to balance it

they do about everything you use, you computer made in china, your phone made in china, Volvo cars made in China, etc. etc.

What? its 400 million lmao. I'm 2k ants in no FUD, but dont spread lies

It's just a shit meme, pay him no mind.

Everyone knows China is the the worlds powerhouse.

Lol, maybe 1k in 5 years.

I think he meant in coins.

> trusting ethereum

>Every time bitcoin goes down

>sold at peak so I could buy back in and get more ANS
>all the faggots who told me I was Fudding and that I would regret it when it mooned to $15
>everyone that said that this would be the exception to "buy the rumor sell the news"
>now I get to buy even more ANS

>rebranding should change the price
are you a teenager? also we all said to sell the news. even in the shill threads, only the chink OP said anything about mooning. ANS is yuppie con artist shit pretending to be "chinese ETH" when china already uses ETH. fucking moron.

>thinks china uses ETH

arguably more than anyone else.

Like china uses Youtube, or Facebook, or Amazon.. oh wait.

they already have and use ETH.

because when literally everyone expects it to moon no one sells.....?

The only reason people bought it was because of the cute ant face.

Now that's gone....god help you all

>The only reason
Good fucking lord, you're a moron.
Now you're telling us all why we bought it?

ITS DROPPING LIKE FUCKING CRAZY GENTLEMEN buy buy buy

You know the blinking, flashing and spinning remote control toys the chinks make that boast all the functions of all the other toys combined but do them really poorly and they break after a couple of months?

That's NEO.

try reading the whitepaper. id bet you are invested in eth based shit tokens with no actual purpose or value

NEO 30$ by December, screencap this

it's easy to shit out a whitepaper, implementing it is another story

it already is implemented

Pretty sure volvo is made in australia m8, china has too restrictive gun laws

Volvo was owned by Ford which is why the Focus XR5 Turbo and Mondeo etc used Volvo engines but is owned by Geely now but still made in Sweden. Only burger land and Norway has relaxed gun laws.

are you the guy who made that app?

in less than 300 commits?