>and they also thought it would go past 3000

DIP BABY DIP

Sell now and buy back in at $2200

It will not fall under $2500,00

L
M
A
O

There is two support/resistance lines for BTC, one is ascending since Mar, and one is descending since Jun. The chance it will stop at 2500 is pretty low.

Cool I might buy some finally been waiting for it to fall apart

The volume right now is even lower than the volume during the last crash. It'll go below 1800.

Done. Exited my alts at a 6% daily loss and I sold my BTC near the top of the current hourly candle we're meeting resistance at because of the 78.6% fib lib. Should be a straight path down to $2,300 now.

See you at the bottom, boys. I did the bagholding HODL meme from $341 ETH down to $134. Not again. I learned my lesson. I'd much rather sell now and buy back cheaper.

In that case, 1500 in Aug is possible

When will it crash properly? I'm bored. I wish it would crash before the fork so I can buy a bunch.

Is this where all the reddit fags are getting this price? Lmao. This is the same kind of tealeaf reading that made people think it would reach ATH today.

It won't dip below $2500. It only has a few hours to crash. If it gets over $2700 again then it won't.

It will, but in an unpredictable way

Keep telling yourself that and buy some at $2,500. Enjoy your REKT.

Ok, let's see. I still think it will not fall under $2.500,00

>THIS DOES NOT FOOKIN DIP

I will happily start buying at that price. If it tanks with convincing force then I might wait and buy it lower. Some of us have more than just mommy's allowance to spend on crypto. It isn't a matter of predicting the future for those of us with actual money to make/lose.

Fuck it. I just sold 60% of my BTC ($50,000 worth). The whatif is too scary for my insides.

Why are you even holding BTC if you have no faith in the future of Crypto? Also people are going to buy BTC like mad very soon so they can get their easy BCC bucks

Too late, most exchanges blocked bitcoin withdraw

lmao everyone knows BCC is shit

Bought in again at 2617 after selling at 2792

gl with that, it's falling again

SELL SELL SELL
youtube.com/watch?v=WzjFwDH-jcM

Well.... Shit. I'll just setup a sell order for 2712 and hope some boost just about reaches it.

Drop baby drop

I cannot understand what they are talking. Translate, please.

Here it goes

Welp, think I might just fuck myself with that idea

And then it did.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Where? I am looking at coinbase and it still above 2500

Well...technically USDT on Bittrex. $2460 is the current low. Am looking at multiple exchanges so got my wires crossed.

can someone explain why btc would go down after the fork when usability will drastically increase? Isn't it getting closer and closer to a "perfect" e-currency? Are there any technical issues that should be known?

Fucking huge numbers are being thrown around at the moment

it wont go lower, this is bottom, great buying opportunity

now, back up the truck

still 7 days before you can withdraw, entire markets going lower

850 btc orders were executed on bitfinex earlier, bittrex is cheap change

Yeah it is, only 0.25% commission. That's the reason I use it too.

disregard the FUD man, it's just the weekend dip coming a bit late. it'll bounce back higher like it always does.

biggest fail since 1945
get it? GET IT?!!

We recovered too quickly and too hard after a month of dips. This was bound to happen. I just feel that with the uncertainty, we could be seeing real bad stuff.

What was the lowest past month? $1700? :(

me too, been holding fiat for a week now

I still believe that it will not be below 2500. But unlike the other people in Biz I admit that I may be wrong, and if I am wrong and the bitcoin falls below 2500 get ready to see a panic sell and the bitcoin falling until 1800 again .

It's already at $2450. This in just a few hours too. We had almost zero bounce at the 50% fib line. What are you basing this off of? Are you doing any TA or just guessing. Prepare for cuckings like you only imagined in your deepest nightmares.

*$2540...no, I take that back, since the 60 seconds "you must wait to post timer started it dropped to $2529.

Nope, we must test the 2200 support before free fall to 1800

>Well...technically USDT on Bittrex. $2460 is the current low. Am looking at multiple exchanges so got my wires crossed.
USDT is not USD
also premium
>bittrex

$2498. You have prove yourself to be a true Veeky Forumsnessman. Enjoy living a life full of cucks and failure.

If you consider all the dips the past month. Then a ridiculous surge from 1700 to 2900. This shit is in for a correction.

BIP91 was nice and removed some fear. But people are still on edge. 10th of August is still an important date. Fear is still present. People are acting on it now. I'm expecting it to dip further.

coinbase.com/charts?locale=pt-br

I am using coinbase as parameter as most does. For most people it is still above 2500.

10th of august?

$2516 is the low on GDAX/COINBASE so far.

Can confirm, woke up to Christmas early

> people believe trend calculations

time to buy goys

>OKCoin BTCUSD Quarterly futures has liquidated a long position of 12,661 contracts ($1,266,100) at 2,561.15. Margin lost: $63,305@20x; $126,610@10x - 2017-07-25 20:53:02

>he fell for the TA meme

sad