Let's be serious about this Veeky Forums

Does anyone else here only care about chasing money ?

Money's literally one of the most important things you can have nowadays.

You can get and buy the majority of life's necessities with money.

Don't you guys want capital and to be better off financially than other people ?

You'll even be able to get women who are 18 and older just by having money and status.

You don't even need to be wealthy to get most women.

All you need to do to get the ones that are 18 and up is to have some money, a car/motorcycle, be confident and show her that you value yourself more than other people.

Don't you guys want to have nice houses, nice cars, better treatment + healthcare, go on vacations and have children to continue your legacy ?

Anyone who tells you that money can't buy happiness is a lier/fool.

>Anyone who tells you that money can't buy happiness is a lier/fool.
Then throw me some BTC here, and help me to live THE life.
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

>you'll even be able to get women who are 18 and older
What if I want a... different kind of woman?

>really really really want money badly
>work in sales
>talk myself out of sales all the time because I don't believe in what I'm selling and I don't want clients to waste their money
Tfw too spooked to get rich

Chad fucks for free

Then you can take a seat, right over there.

>who are 18 and older
>18 and up

user, why did you have to explicitly state this, twice at that? Are you trying to convince yourself you aren't a pedophile?

make enough money for security and then call it a day, don't scale your expenses 1:1 with your income

Rich people don't have to settle for overage meatbags. They can choose the best.

Ur a real good guy pal

>Anyone who tells you that money can't buy happiness is a lier/fool.

You're the foolish one. Try speaking with rich people. They"re not happy. Many of them feels empty inside.
On the opposite, you can live a modest life and feel fulfilled. Wealth and happiness are two completely different things.

Those rich people you talked to are good men.
They tried to make you feel better living poor

Sorry, that seat is taken. By ME HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!

this is me

just don't have it in me to fleece these retards

The people who make the real money are the tradesmen that sell to the owner of that house. Plumbing, $7,000 new part for de car, $12,000 busted winder, $19,000.

I thought I was the only salesman like that. Dang. We might be in the wrong business, lads.

I just want a large enough low-risk investment so that the revenue covers my basic living expense needs. I never want to worry about being so broke that I can't even afford food, gas, etc.
Then I would have the time to work on a small business or maybe do freelance stuff online to make a smaller bit of extra income for more "luxury"-type expenses like traveling.

Happiness is a broad term. Like, if you feel positive from the sum of all things in your life, that's true happiness. And money can't buy all of these things, health, true-love, family, but it sure as fuck does buy other things - cars, toys, freedom from wagecuckery.

This is me too. If you don't want to fuck over other people it's almost impossible to get rich.

You guys are fools. If you have limiting buying beliefs you will never ever be rich. Money isn't evil. Worst case scenario, they buy something they don't need. But now you have the money, and you can put it to more ethical, better economical use than they would have.

You have to be savage, ruthless. Shove your product down the throats of every person you see. Knock on doors until your knuckles bleed. Start with the soft sell, and if they don't take it, strong arm them into submission.

Give no thought to how these people feel. Their feelings can not physically affect you in any way, so don't even worry about it.

This is me too.

And I've had accidental scams occur in the past where people mistook me for something and wanted to give me money, but I didn't have the heart to finish them off.