Tfw developing an actual business from scratch is hard and nervewrecking af

>tfw developing an actual business from scratch is hard and nervewrecking af

Anyone in the same boat? Or all of you are trading shitcoins?

Thought so

Whats your business?

Im opening a healthy fast food chain

I have had a retail space. A small used vehicle dealership and a direct marketing farm. All lasted 1-3 years. Each one I left with 5-10k and they paid all the bills and etc while they lived. It's hard work, long hours, but I miss my customers a bunch. Now, I am a wage-cuck and I dream of owning rental properties and a bar.

My mom, dad and step-dad were all entrepreneurs. They always said: "there are millions of people sitting on their couch wishing they could have their own business. Most never will take the first step. If you go out and start your own business you are already the exceptional. Even if it fails, or you have to change your idea drastically, you will have done it, and the couch sitters will still be dreaming.

>you'll never have orance juice

I'll keep drinking soda until I'm rich

bump

Im doing both, I own a industrial supplies business and trading is my hobby.

I'm at 33% of minimum wage monthly. Slowly growing month by month. 2 days per week. Will I make it?

Op here. Great quote, really inspiring. I will remeber this when i feel that everything will fail. Because i feel like so most days

Might have another shot at my software business this year. That's about it.

How can you make pic related become your reality if you weren't born wealthy ?

I think starting your own successful business is the only answer.

Haha, no. I just shitpost on Veeky Forums every day while shuffling cryptos around for slight losses.

I'm in your boat user, but finding it somewhat easier

>be me
>18
>college in a month
>I've been making Wordpress websites for people for a year now
>professionals generally charge $2,500ish and take a two/three weeks
>being a NEET, I undercut them, charge $750 for a whole site and get it done in one/two days
>I get more clients and business is quicker
>it cost me $300 to set up(website+hosting, get paid via PayPal)
>everything is paid in cash(PayPal) and I immediately put it in crypto so I'm somewhat untraceable
>gubmint is paying for my college so I'm saving for a new car

If you're my age this is the business move for you. Unless you're in central Florida, in which case you should fuck off b/c I need more clients

>soda

Fucking disgusting, 10/10 chance you are american right?

How do you convert from PayPal to crypto (without ridiculous fees)?

it's called pop here sweetie

No way that I know of. I do it through normiebase and just take the fee.

What's the name of the chain?

It's lunch time. I'll buy it right now if it's within 35 minutes drive. You never know where I am.

What is it?

Gdax, which is connected to Coinbase, has 0% fees. What the hell are you talking about? Do a limit order sell on Gdax and you pay 0% in fees. Nothing.

Fucking seriously?

I don't dabble in crypto past ETH, BTC, and LTC; I'm making much more in my niche than I ever would investing.

I'm going to look in to this; could be really helpful. I'm saving up to advertise a website/app I'm developing and that would be a great way to invest if that's the case

>PayPal
>untraceable
Sit down son, we need to talk

>tfw dealing with all kinds of pricks when developing business makes my life hurt
>tfw would rather comfortably continue wage cucking but lambo is life

Wat do bizbros

If you count operating over 200 acres of land a business than yeah

Been "developing" business for about 9 months now, still in development stage. Working on a marketing plan now.
Government regulations are a bitch.

How do you get started in Wordpress? I'm a quick learner and designing websites is something I'd probably be good at. Where would I start? Give me a 5-10 step simple instruction plan user, with any advice you might have wished you'd gotten in the beginning

Sure thing man. It's all about looking professional. Invest a little money in hosting, and buy your first theme.

Once you have a working website and good logo/brand, do the following:

>build an email list of potential clients
>work locally first
>I did this through google maps, literally just went up and down streets clicking on businesses in my area, going to their site and writing down the main email address
>if their site is shitty, pay extra attention
>send out MASS emails to these people, don't send until you've collected at least 1,000 addresses
>people will inevitably call back, and you can set up a meeting with them and talk about what needs to be done on thejr site.

The bonus for me, however, is I'm only 18 and don't have the bills of office space and such that other people have, which allows me to spend most of my time working. I also work at a grocery store but that's just so it makes it look like all of my money comes from there. That's the money I use for basic bills and spending money. Everything I make doing these sites is put in crypto, forgotten until a later date, and once I've made enough, I plan on getting a new car for college. With any luck I'll go from $0 at the beginning of this summer, to $10k by the end August. I'm at the 6k mark right now. Everything, however, for the next few days, is OUT of crypto. I'm waiting for the BTC crash.