How much money do I need to earn to get a gf like this

how much money do I need to earn to get a gf like this

450 banana coins

Chad gets a girl like that while broke and she pays for all his shit

You mean: How much money does a gf like this need to pay me in order to get me

>b-b-but she doesn't love him, user.

If money is what you need to get a gf, then you're going to have a bad time.

Yeah, tell me something new, Captain.

>summering this hard

Stop the press!!!

btw who is this semon demon OP?

WHO THIS?

>"Chad" gets a girl like that while broke and she pays for all his shit

>while broke and she pays for all his shit

7,5 Cacaperros

Let's be honest about this.

Women want men who have money (don't need to be rich), confidence, a car/motorcycle and confidence.

She needs to know that you value yourself more than her and everyone else.

In other words, you have to become a successful dick to get women.

>said confidence twice.

Women want you to be self centered and strong. Physically and mentally. If you have lots of money but are otherwise a complete pussy, then she will eventually find a black cock and take half your money with her.

I married a woman who is ranked lower than me on a sex level. And that's what you have to do. Because she constantly strives to impress you. If she's a 10 and you're a 7, then she has you by the balls.

Money alone might bump you form a 5 to 7. Looks, status, social abilities, physical abilities, ambitions, etc will boost your level. Only when you're fully implemented as a 10 should you consider seeking a 10 as a gf.

never marry or date someone that is way more attractive then you

I think it's worse to date someone whos ugly.
Ugly girls are more viscious then pretty ones in my experience.
Ugly girls use you as a stepping stone to try and show someone "better" that they could get someone like you, like trying to prove their value.
pretty girls already have everything because theyre pretty, what could they be using you for unless youre loaded.

pls, I can't find on google image search.

Why generalize women? Just find a 7/10 cutie who has a brain and good personality. Women are mostly static. They are either good people or degenerates. They don't really change much.

joselyncano

Nobody who summers has a ten-character dictionary word trip, you dumbshit niggerface.
(btw, #f9:Q9%@5 == !DefeCaTiNg)

Because it's doubly important

50-70k, depending on how cool/high status you are. If you're a celebrity she'll fuck you for free. I've met her before at a club in Miami.

Pro-tip- 90% your favorite IG whores are actually whores, you can fuck them if you can prove you have money/status and are not a troll since their lively hood depends on their digital image.

Chads don't get girls like that, only fame or money will.

she's had a TON of plastic surgery by the way, she looks unrecognizable from her previous form. Nothing against that if it makes you feel better or helps your career, but it's just for OP to keep in mind incase he wants to drop 90k to fuck her (because she'll probably charge him extra for being such a basement dwelling greasy faggot)

is this her, before and after the surgeries?

what the fuck?

>is this her, before and after the surgeries?

obviously it is, you dumbass.

your the dumbass

50EU for half n half.

My the dumbass? What do you mean, dumbass?

90k for one single fuck. Get the fuck outta here.

10's are never worth it

be a 10, nab an 8

money? You just need to be a handsome chad.

you the poopoo head