You're dropped into one of: UK, Germany, Russia, Japan or America as a general in 1942. How quickly can you win the war?

You're dropped into one of: UK, Germany, Russia, Japan or America as a general in 1942. How quickly can you win the war?

HARDMODE: France, Poland, Australia, Italy, Finland

Germany: assassinate Hitler

UK is easy mode. I can just sit back and let the US and USSR do all the hard work.

Think USSR would be as keen to save western europe when the UK backs out?

Germany. Just redirect Operation Barbarossa to invade the UK

Being from the US you can be sure you are going to win. Another good choice, although not in here, is to be Spain. Just sit and relax and wait for Franco to solve the Spanish problems without taking part in any war.

Kek

The only thing the UK did in the war was play cheerleader and let the US use their shitty little island as an airstrip.

Do you think Germany would get greedy, assuming they beat the allies, and move for spain?

Nah, Spain had the revolution where the became incredibly nationilist and had the help of germany in the revolution because they were fighting gommies

what is naval and air superiority

The UK did the most. You can go on post that info-graphic about how many Russians and Germans died on the eastern front all you like. Without British resistance, the USSR would have gave and the USA would have never gotten involved.

>without British resistance
Like the time where you guys blew up the French navy and ran away rather than fight the Germans? I think the allies would have been fine without you.
>but muh meaningless tank battles in the desert
I guess even the most pathetic countries will delude themselves into thinking they are relevant.

What's your reasoning behind north africa being meaningless?

I hope you aren't implying that the North African campaign was critical to the war effort. Setting the stage for the Americans to invade Italy was nice, but it isn't like it had any real impact on the course of the war.

Greece? Taking German pressure away from the offensive efforts of the USSR? I'm not saying it was war winning but it wasn't exactly pointless.

>Like the time where you guys blew up the French navy

They gave the French every opportunity to get out of that unharmed. The ultimatum was literally
"You can join us and fight the Germans, or if you feel like that's dishonorable we understand, we can take you to the UK and disarm you, or take you to the US as a guarantor. We just can't let you go home to a government that already quit the war and teamed up with the Germans."

at which point the french navy replied [autistic screeching] instead of understanding that naval superiority was a key element to British strategy and got themselves fucked.

>Japan
>build hundreds of balloons that carry canisters filled with anime
>float them across the Pacific so they land in California
>"Hey pal, take a look at the ring a dings on this smokin' mamma!"
>World Peace

>germany 1942
kill hitler and the entire nazi leadership
make a deal with britain and the us to leave all occupied territories in europe and north africa in exchange for peace
give all soviet satellites like belarus, the baltic states and ukraine independence in hope that they work as buffer against a soviet invasion
develop nukes to deter possible invasions

>manhattan project

considering america didn't even start until late 1942 good luck

weak

>Like the time where you guys blew up the French navy
y-yeah...
>A battle ready flotilla held by, not only a people notoriously prone to surrender - but who already surrendered.

>ran away rather than fight the Germans?
Err when did the UK declare war on Germany and when did the USSR & USA?
>ran away
What do you think the Soviets did when the Germans started there offensive?
Germans never landed on British soil, is the opposite true?

>I think the allies would have been fine without you.
There wouldn't have been allies without the UK.

coward