Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates...

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected. History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.

>inb4 muh fedora "dis disnt uh *coughs up some cheeto* nuh relevant duh"
the gook lord allows one thread discussing the board per board

why isn't "racism" to be discussed, is it because races are of different quality, and thus the mods don't want every thread to end in the same logical way, "africa is shit because of africans"?

Fuck you ya damn ugly nigger. Get the hell off of a WHITE board.

>History can be examined from many different conflicting viewpoints; please treat other posters with respect and address the content of their post instead of attacking their character.
I also like this point, when some leftwing/commie sperg starts shitting up the thread with and calling everybody he doesn't agree with a /pol/tard and provides no aguments

I think calling another poster a retarded nigger just for liking African history is a problem, but saying "African societies are consistently less developed than non-African ones and this is likely due to differences in the way certain populations' genes lend to different sorts of behaviour" should not be

Pointing out that they commit far more violent crime and have lower IQs isn't racism though, it's just facts

I've actually been quite impressed by the amount of restraint the mods have shown. I've seen some pretty interesting threads over the last few weeks that should have been removed but weren't (one in particular regarding Aboriginals far exceeded anything you would find on /pol/, I almost wonder if they allowed it just from the sheer absurdity of it. Either that or the mods are australian)

>why isn't "racism" to be discussed
Because it is not pertinent to all historical subject matter, and usually the people who touch on this subject don't know what the fuck their talking about, and don't put any effort into upholding the quality of discussion.
>the mods don't want every thread to end in the same logical way, "africa is shit because of africans"?
I'm going to take this statement overly literal to make a point; every thread does not center around Africa, nor should they be allowed to consistently devolve towards race related topics. And when they do, you could expect there to be more shitposting and reductionist arguments than should be necessary. If someone wants to make informed posts when it relates to the topic of the thread that's easier to tolerate, but a barrage of posts like
>lel subhumans XD
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Are not relevant to historical discussion. There are already boards for containing racial shitposting anyway.

>they're talking about
fix'd

>Because it is not pertinent to all historical subject matter, and usually the people who touch on this subject don't know what the fuck their talking about, and don't put any effort into upholding the quality of discussion.
this.

>not relevant to historical discussion
& Humanities

Humanities is not a blanket term that can encompass whatever the fuck you want. Which academic discipline associated with the humanities can shitposting about genociding nonwhite peoples fall under?

Literally all of them. Anthropology, Philosophy, History, etc...

Oh, you're completely right, sorry. I forgot about the genocide division at my local university's Anthropology department supporting the eradication of all nonwhite cultures.

Old anthropology used to be full of racism. So did philosophy.

>my indoctrination center doesn't write about this so it shouldn't exist
>muh not all muh empty political blabber

Perfect justification. I now know why it's necessary for every thread to devolve into low quality race banter.
I'll learn so much more about history and related topics when every thread is just a repitition of the words nigger and subhuman over and over again.

Yeah, that's definitely the point I was trying to get across.

>There are already boards for containing racial shitposting anyway.
Newfag detected holy shit. J00t even complained back in the day that he'd nuke /pol/ if they went Nadsi. He even attempted to destroy /pol/ with /pol/ harbour. /pol/ is a board for politics, but fags like you get butthurt because people espouse ideologies you don't like on it

so what the faggots from leftypol who raided this place 6 days ago and got attached now just own the board cuz they dont like certain subjects in it? fuck off, we have enough of that everywhere else

>2876873
jesus go make a history tumblr mr hip, i dont get why you so insist on being here if it TR(n)IGGERS (you) so profoundly

I know what the topic of /pol/ is you fucking sperg. I've been visiting this website for longer than Veeky Forums was established. That being said, its original intent doesn't take away from the fact that /pol/ is basically the right-wing's version of tumblr in terms of quality, or that it and other boards would be more appropriate for posters who just want to stroke their dick to their racial narratives.
Like I said earlier, it usually only begets shitposting and gets in the way of discussion on topic with this board.

Racism is tolerated on the board or the mods are lazy the rule is just there to tell people to keep their really crazy shit to /pol/
You can discuss the how Jews where seen as an alien group and how they didn't assimilate and how they affected European culture but saying something like there is something in the Jewish genetics that makes them a nation destroyer belongs on /pol/

How is that relevant to anything on this board though?
>inb4 "19th century racial sciences totally explain why sub-saharan africa had no civilizations whatsoever and why niggers never built anything but shitty mud huts in the jungle"

A goot 70% of the time someone goes >>/pol/ is because the shit the person is discussing belongs on /pol/, it's nobody's fault that idiots take it as an insult due to that board's garbage quality. Maybe stop shitposting about contemporary politics with the half-assed veil of 'muh humanities'.

>Doctor people's political cartoons.
>Spread vicious rumors about the owner of the site.
>Shitpost and drag down every board on the site.
>Get subjected to the same shit you do every day for a month.
>Bawl and whine since it's okay when I shit everywhere but not ok when other people shit all over my hugbox.

>anyone with a viewpoint different from mine must be a raid
Do you see why people call it a hugbox?