Btc-e is the new gox, everybody. i am so sorry for you

btc-e is the new gox, everybody. i am so sorry for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/18f1yugoAJuXcHAbsuRVLQC9TezJ6iVRLp
blockchain.info/address/12SeFRvSa2emfLpHGHqNVGM2KkHb8CxDTE
xbtce.com/?type=exchange
nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/russian-wanted-in-us-caught-in-greece-for-money-laundering/wcm/03e483a4-1421-4840-9eb3-9e642a140415
btc-e.com/
reuters.com/article/us-greece-russia-arrest-idUSKBN1AB1OP
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.dailythess.gr/h-megali-klopi-bitcoins-dark-web-ke-chlidati-zoi-tou-rosou-pou-entopise-fbi-sti-chalkidiki/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you got a link to the block explorer with that transaction? I wanna see if its true

blockchain.info/address/18f1yugoAJuXcHAbsuRVLQC9TezJ6iVRLp

blockchair looks pretty messy for me

I have $10 there

had btc-e account from 3 years ago I guess since I was inactive they blocked my account and won't let me back in even with my username and pass... had about $50usd there

All this crazy happenings just go to show you can't trust exchanges with your money. Hopefully someone solves that.

holy fuck bitcoin is gonna crash in minutes

BTC is a MESS

Holy fuck what a day

btc crash when?

idk why it hasn't crashed yet, this is extremely bad news, and the thieves will start dumping soon too

I have 18 Bitcoins on there. I feel numb.

looks like there's finna be a BIG SALE on BITCHCOIN!

i'mma vaccum those BTCs right up... THIS is the dip I been WAITING FOR!

Nag their support, dummy. Deluge them with messages. Bitch in their forum.

pls be joking

I went all in on BNT.

woops I left some money in there.

wow you dumb fucking faggots. thats coin base's cold wallet moving their coins.

I have they stopped responding the last email they wanted me to verify my name with id license fuck that btc-e sucks donkey dick

Unfortunately no, because they were the only exchange that let me withdraw large amounts of coins without sending them a picture of my butthole and I've been using them since 2013.

kek had 1.6 btc there

rip in peace

>Headquarters Russia
gee yeah just store all my trustless money with an operation inside of a LITERAL MAFIA STATE

Shop one. Fake some numbers, who cares. Insert the photo of some random Facebook dude.

ill have to try that good idea

had around 16.5k$ there. pretty sad if this is true..

blockchain.info/address/12SeFRvSa2emfLpHGHqNVGM2KkHb8CxDTE

Moving it to thousands of different addresses?

fake news

This

Noone has actually lost money

>blockchain.info/address/18f1yugoAJuXcHAbsuRVLQC9TezJ6iVRLp
holy shit it's real

>implying you can trust Bancor or even jews in general

kys

>moving bits and pieces of the coin to wallet after wallet, breaking down the lump sum

Yeah, obviously coinbase moving from cold storage. Definitely doesn't look like a laundering scheme for a hacker.

>btce goes down
>they sell all coins
>12 hours later, they buy all coins back for 10% less
>they make 20 million usd
>come back online

DELET

can't wait for that cheap btc

xbtce.com/?type=exchange is up

Woah...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S STILL DOWN. GIVE ME MY MONEEEEEEYYYYY. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANXIETY. 18 FUCKING BTC

Jesus christ guys this is legit, be careful

Where are they located

I need my money for food

that wouldn't be worth the long term damage to their reputation

if that was really their plan, it would make more sense to just steal everyone's funds and shut down permanently

Pretty sure everyones coins are safe. for anyone who has been with btc-e for a long time you know this sort of thing has happened before.

It's never been this long and that 66k btc tx sure is suspicious. BTW, xbtce is apparently a different site, they were partnered with btce.

6,75% of my cryptofortune is on that site. Fuck.

Could have been more withdrew some last week. Intended to withdraw the rest later. You know when I had time. Fml.

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

try 95%...

nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/russian-wanted-in-us-caught-in-greece-for-money-laundering/wcm/03e483a4-1421-4840-9eb3-9e642a140415

"

THESSALONIKI, Greece — Greek authorities say they have arrested a Russian man wanted in the United States on suspicion of masterminding a money laundering operation involving at least $4 billion through bitcoin transactions.

Police said Wednesday they arrested the 38-year-old, who has not been officially named, the previous morning in northern Greece in co-operation with US authorities, and seized electronic equipment from his hotel room.

The man has been accused of laundering an estimated $4 billion since 2011 by using the online bitcoin currency. Greek police said he had been directing a criminal organization that owns, operates and manages “one of the largest cybercrime websites in the world.”
"

btc-e.com/ is up at least.

Maybe they're just stalling until they launder and cash out enough? But then why are their ETH untouched?

So glad I can trust coinbase

Could it be related with this?
reuters.com/article/us-greece-russia-arrest-idUSKBN1AB1OP
>Greek police arrested a Russian man suspected of running a money laundering operation involving turning $4 billion from illicit business activities into the digital currency bitcoin,

>He is suspected of heading a criminal organization since 2011 that "owns, operates and manages one of the world's leading e-crime websites"

>Police did not name the 38-year-old, who was arrested in the northern Greek region of Chalkidiki on Monday on a U.S. warrant.

F, it's remarkable they made it this long

god speed fegs

they done this shit before and they always came back online

I'm 100clicks in... so is this going through a tumbler and spitting out 20btc to different addresses each time, then bulk to another? Happens every 5-10mins.

S-Should we short on 100x bros?

sure, if you want to get liquidated

Yes, this is him: translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.dailythess.gr/h-megali-klopi-bitcoins-dark-web-ke-chlidati-zoi-tou-rosou-pou-entopise-fbi-sti-chalkidiki/

>had*

wait this is fucking retarded

this is EXACTLY the same was 2013 WTF.

the chart looks the same, a fucking major exchange gets hacked

this is fucking ridiculous

is this all a simulation??

Confirmed in Greek newspaper. It's him. BTC crash incoming.

Its not fucking hacked, cofounder got arrested

rip in piss and peppercorn BTC

lol

I MEANT TAKEN DOWN WHATEVER ITS THE SAME SHIT

YOU THINK GOX GOT HACKED TOO? THE FUCKING GOX COINS ARE IN THE FUCKING BTCE WALLET

caps

so wheres the 66k btc gone? because it has been moved from the cold wallets and is still being tumbled out.

Remain calm

So he drew 66kk bitcoin from one adress?

Yeah no. BTC at the low that hasn't been reached in a week ever since the news started coming out that it was the co founder that got arrested for money laundering.

It's do or die. I got into FIAT. See ya when BTC is $1500

Dam I got 1.5k usd in there ;-;

so lucky i only had .9btc there to enbale the trollbox
i've had upwards of 100btc there at times

Their twitter now says they'll be back in 5-10 days.

Can you spare me my 123 ether, good sir :'(

This. I don't have high hopes. I think I will have lost everything.

>mfw I have $19,000 in there

I should be shitting my pants, but I honestly knew that at any time I could lose all my money.

I'm also just fucking astounded by all these events. BTC-e linked to the Mt. Gox failure right near the top of a bubble 4 years later is just fucking comedy gold.

I got lucky, i had a feeling about monero because of somethings omone said here and put all my money into it. now look at it..

Yeah I wonder who that will (((be)))

FRACTAL HOLOGRAMS

Is this fake news or are we literally goxxing again?