If you are not Italian you have no culture nor history

When did you realize that the Italian culture is the only real culture and that everyone else is a barbarian mongrel without a relevant history that has to kneel and obey to the only real civilization on earth?

I don't believe Britain and France's results for one second.

Anglos, Greeks, Italians and Jews are the only White Europeans who have actually contributed anything to the world. The rest of the so-called "Europeans" have been living in mud huts and had no real culture other then getting fucked over by the real Europeans.

Based.

>Jews
>Europeans
Don't they say that the Ashkenazis are more similar to the Sephardic than everyone else?

that's because of the question, if it was asked in a more subtle way the results may be different

Exactly. It's funny how Nords got the idea they could look down on Africans even though the Romans thought they were civilized compared to Britons and Germans.This whole "white" thing was just a way for Irish and other whites can latch on to the achievements of Southern Europeans. In the same way the whole "black" thing was just a way for West Africans to latch onto the achievements of Egypt and East Africa.

>italians
>people

You should. Brits are absolutely terrified to break PC rules, and frenchies aren't far behind.
Italians on the other hand are very short on shits to give about PC bullshit, getting shorter every day too.

this

Interesting image, but here's an interesting question?

Why do Italians never shut up? Whenever I go to Italian neighbourhoods all I hear is constant yapping and a blur of hand movements? Why can't Italians ever just shut the fuck up?

You've probably been in Terronia.
Remember: south of Siena it's not Italy.

>It's real in my mind
Part of Swedish culture is to not bully lesser cultures.

You've probably been somewhere in Terronia.
Remember: south of Siena it's not Italy.

>half italian mongrel
couldve been born american, cant complain

I know right and wrong are meant to be absolute states but you are very right. Now, if someone would explain that to /pol/ that would be great...

>south of Siena
t. senese

Because they are all niggers.

Northeners are niggers too.

>Rome is not Italy
Glad you finally admit it, Luigi.

Roman rhetoric heritage. You wouldn't understand

Daily remainder that italy is rightful Spanish, French and Austrian clay.

>italy
>understanding something

Reminder that Austria, Spain and France are rightful Roman clay.

Remainder that Rome is rightful Germanic clay.

Nope, it's just Italian culture. I've never been to Terronia, i've been to Turin, Bologna, Ligurian coast, Rome, Ravenna and Ravenna. I've been to Syracuse too, but I'm not sure if that counts as Terronia. It was the same in these places.

Don't get me wrong, I love Italy and I love Italians but you guys seriously need to chill out. Sometimes silence is a virtue.

I'm sure that Cicero or Hortensius would understand that speaking as loudly, as quickly and as frequently as possible is not being charismatic, it's being annoying.

But we like talking to people. And move our hands.

It really is widespread through all Italy. The handwaving is just a way to convey better your discourse
For the loudness I honestly don't know

>he doesn't know the disputes between rhetorical schools in Rome
>he thinks he can lecture anybody

>all this asspained Nordic hate in the thread

Must suck being a degenerate poorfag.

Fuck you, we are the superior race!

You're gonna extinct soon Sven

Italy is amazing country, I just wish they were better at fighting wars.

Still better and smarter than it*lians

I'm Sardinian and I feel Italian to the bone

STFU you pastaniggers. You never had any culture, you copied everything (badly) from the Greeks.

This.
t. I am Greek

It's not that, it's just that we don't have much unique culture. Sure, we've got afternoon tea and all of that upperclass shit, but most people don't experience that, so when asked "is your culture better than others", we'd look at other vibrant cultures all over the world and compare it to ours. We don't really have any big festivals that are unique to us, so even if it might be a part of "British culture" we don't think of it that way

Italy has good soldiers, they're just perpetually stuck with horrible commanders.

Greek decadence corrupted Italian ethos.

>implying half of Italy isn't Greek colonist

Sounds like Argentina. Ask a spaniard they will also say that we never stop talking and cursing eachother

What destroyed italian culture was the 20 years of berlusconi. He's considered a meme president because of the bunga bunga stuff and all the stupid attitude he had, but his damage was probably worst than mussolini's one. People and italian who where born after the berlusconi era will never understand what the guy did to our country

No such thing.

Not enough.

>implying Italy had a real culture before him
Berlusconi is like any other Italian.

im a very quiet italian guy but yeah when you are out not talking is considered socially awkward and will get you a bad reputation
it's still fine if you only talk sometimes but make good jokes
if you dont talk much and all you say is boring chit chat you wont get liked

Nigga learn history. The reason the arabs wanted Israel out is because they considered it european colonialism. Everyone treats the jews as europeans. They are in european soccer leagues. They have a singer in Eurovision.

Never, because it's been centuries since Italy had anything that could be called civilization.

>arabs hate Jews because they're European
You're the one who needs a history lesson, buddo. Anti-Jewish sediment was always high in the Arab sphere whether you're talking Yemeni Jews who've never been to Europe or Ashkenazis.

go back to your containment board, ikibey

>it*lian