Implying Chancoin won't be the official currency of Veeky Forums within the next year

>Implying Chancoin won't be the official currency of Veeky Forums within the next year
>Implying Chancoin won't skyrocket in value when it spreads like wildfire across all boards
>Implying now isn't the time to buy chancoin

Meme magic has brought companies to the ground, and to the moon, Meme magic has elected the current president of the united states. Are you truly going to doubt the power once again?

When all the chancoin bros are rich, and you're still a miserable wagecuck praying that bitcoin will stop imploding, don't say I didn't warn you.

Other urls found in this thread:

chancoin.org/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/
chancoin.info/
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
cryptodao.com/site/index/CHN
discord.gg/nmnVkF7
discord.gg/MhvWBHW
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky
discordapp.com/channels/338787210268508170/338787210268508170
discord.gg/7k3Am6y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tipped.

Chan coin best coin

how to chancoin wallet?

Official Website:
chancoin.org/

Market stats:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chancoin/

Blockexplorer:
chancoin.info/

Exchanges:
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
cryptodao.com/site/index/CHN

4CHN Today's News:
discord.gg/nmnVkF7

Official Discord:
discord.gg/MhvWBHW

Wallet Download:
github.com/CHANCOIN/CHANCOIN

Chrome/Firefox extension for tipping on Veeky Forums:
github.com/Michael4CHN/ChanCoin-for-Veeky Forums

I am concerned about the pre mine. Answer me about this.

A good chunk of the pre-has been burned and lots of coins are being dealt out for free on all types of 4 Chan boards, there are numerous Air-Drops taking place, and devs give out coins to those who create meme and for any help in general. It will spread out eventually.

The question is: are you ready for an epic ride?

>A good chunk of the pre-has been burned

Can this be proved?

I want to buy the coin, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the dev pre-miners have just pre mined like 90% of the coins and will gradually sell the coins to people from threads like this.

Why was there such a large pre-mine to begin with?

I do want to get behind this coin, as I think the concept is good for market potential, but these things concern me.

who actually tips on Veeky Forums and why ?
inb4 fedoras

Shitcoin that only has value because it has "chan" in it's name. Tell me, why is it better than any other shit coin?

such a bunch of shit..

Devs have to sell some. We are getting on Bittrex next, and it costs $10,000 to get listed there.

it's worse than trumpcoin, and that's saying something.

After Bittrex comes Coinbase, and it costs more to get there.

In a sky of shooting stars, one rises above the others.

But is the point of the coin to just gradually sell off the pre mined coins to schmucks like us and then ditch the coin?

>We are getting on Bittrex next, and it costs $10,000 to get listed there.

I will say that it is impressive how many exchanges you are getting on.

I don't know, I just find it hard to believe you guys will 'burn' the massive amount of pre mined coins. Most people would just put those coins in a wallet, tell themselves that they won't do anything with them, when they will actually gradually sell those coins, gradually giving in to corruption and just selling the coins for bank. The idea that you guys are about to dump all those is hard to believe. I mean we are all in this to make a profit including you guys, the opportunity you guys have with all the premined coins just seems to tempting.

>After Bittrex comes Coinbase, and it costs more to get there.

This does seem impressive for sure.

Yeah, so you better not believe it.

Tell
lme
why
its
worthwhile
please
and
thanks

If digits, gibs me dat 4CHN

CbhCSpBB8hPXKg4NYFSiPNf1ghL2BygSHG

It's extremely worthwhile. We've got great devs working on it and we've got the entire Veeky Forums community as a market.

Checked

Tipped.

You know that the "we've got the entire Veeky Forums community as a market." is a meme right? How can you build the value of your coin off of the community of this website? We're the worst people you'd market ANYTHING too... as you know, moot made almost NO money off of Veeky Forums.

"great devs" means nothing. I'm sure other shitcoins and altcoins have died with "great devs" why is yours worthwhile?

The only meme you've got going for you is the outsides fascination of "chans" and that is usually negative.

You'd do better with marketing a coin towards the reddit community(unless there is already a coin for reddit), not even memeing on that one.

Look around.

> discord.gg/nmnVkF7

>The only meme you've got going for you is the outsides fascination of "chans" and that is usually negative.

False, people these days find it positive. There are many awesome board, and lately people have been acting all kinds of white knights. You are living in 2003, arent you?

its chancoin

AIR-DROP in 10 hours and 30 minutes.

> here
> discord.gg/nmnVkF7
> free booz

Why did they devs burn the coins instead of giving them away? I have 25 chancoins and it seems strange that I languish in poverty while you fuckers are burning money

With less coins available, your 25 is of a higher value.

they don't have great devs
the coin is slower than bitcoin and the "only dev who can fix it" is "on vacation" (3rd dev of the 4 person team to go on a vacation since the coin's initiation about a month ago). they said it would be fixed a week ago, now that's changed to "about a month" from now
its just one guy running this who hired someone to make a shitty chrome extension. ask the main devs coin dev questions, they don't know anything
the "community" are hopeless believers who bought in at 3x the current price and ban people from the discord for "FUD"

Is the wallet update mandatory already?

This coin was destroyed when you let a faggot dev pre-mine 9,000,000 coins and then covered for him with bullshit stories.

The community should have nuked the coin out the gate and moved forward with a new coin / new algo.

There's nothing that will ever protect the community from the rogue dev who controls more than 50% of coins in circulation. That dev could dump his coins at any time and he controls enough of the market to completely liquidate anyone involved in coin trade.

For that reason, I'm out.

Dude, they just kicked out the shit developer.
The actual original creator.
The one who had all the mined coins, and they will destroy now most of those in the next wallet update
fuck yeah

>actually believing in fucking Veeky Forums
This is a cesspool of losers, rejects and psychopaths. Who in their right mind would actually trust THAT?

LOL, the scammer is getting desperate!

He still has over 400k coins.
The main devs have 2.1 mil coins

that's actually a normal amount even comparable to many other coins

You guys SHOULD be concerned about the premine. Just saying.

So he has more coins than basically any other single individual. Great.

The devs claim to have 2.1m coins. Can they prove it? Can they prove he only has 400k?

How will they destroy those coins? What happens if the "actual original creator" updates his wallets?

Fucking prove it.

Any idea on when the new wallet will come out?

They are talking about it in the new discord
discordapp.com/channels/338787210268508170/338787210268508170

sorry I suck at discord

Yep, he can manipulate the market and probably will as he got kicked off his own coin

Did the discord got deleted? Where's the new discord invite?

discord.gg/7k3Am6y

>we kicked out the developer goys
>how wont spend his coins cause we froze them
>we convinced an exchange to freeze/destroy a users balance

Really, does anyone believe this?

retard
his wallet is fucked, it doesn't have to be in the exchange
he had 400k in exchange, he can't access any of his other wallets though

okay, so the kicked out dev only has 400k coins on the exchange?

ah, his wallet is fucked? devs made a change to the wallet software so the "kicked out premining" dev cant move his coins anymore? Well thats good to know.

So uh, what happens if you guys decide to unfuck his coins later on so you can all sell them?

his coins are burnt now that they're inaccessible, they won't be unfucked.

>The day I bite the bullet and get a wallet for chancoin and they freeze the assets.
Is the best way to get into crypto just blowing my brains out?

he sold 500k of coins on the exhange that were burnt.

Cryptopia will have trouble withdrawing soon

best way to get into crypto is ignore shitcoins

your coins will be fine user only the creators coins are frozen

I'm too busy mining Magacoin right now, this is the proper shitcoin which has a far larger target audience.

You faggots have no idea whats coming.

I don't have any coins.

>faggot creates scam coin
>recruits retards to "develop it"
>the inmates take over the asylum

I am sure this project will be smooth sailing from here on out.

Chancoin is going to get famous as fuck! Encircle my words.

its turned into a scam coin.

help a whale to get fatter

> discord.gg/nmnVkF7

what, exactly, is it we are doing?

i've never been able to buy my own tendies only my mom

>ITT yet another rp thread of the discord group

It's sad how hard they shill theire bags but no one wants to buy your shit faggots

fuck off

EDIT: Wow! First time getting Chaincoin. Thank you for the chan kind sir!

Chancoin Air-Drop in 23 hours:

- discord.gg/nmnVkF7

Check this out: Insider view!

Roll for free Chancoin here!!:

>

what happened to panda coin?

i remember paying 1 million for some chick on /b/ to write " pnd to the moon" on her ugly tits. and 10k for a small army of /pol/ shills.

will this chancoin be able to do the same?

Funny thing is I remember exactly which whiny faggot you are. lol