>tfw I now have the power to create my own "securities"

Goddamn the SEC is retarded lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131
youtube.com/watch?v=4iIAviY1BPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

Oh yeah. There's the fucking ruling.

I just don't get it, aren't tokens basically another form of coins (just on top of an existing blockchain)? Are they now considered legally distinct?

youtube.com/watch?v=4iIAviY1BPo

Get in here fags, live stream

christ man, just shut the fuck up already
they were already securities, nothing changed, just shut up you annoying faggot newbitch

>Goddamn the SEC is retarded lol
You've always had that power, stupid. Go form a corporation. Issue stock. You just created your own securities.
Also this has been the rule since 2014. Cryptocurrency is treated as securities for purpose of IRS and SEC. Nothing you are hearing today is new you dumb fuck.

If only there were some way....

I now have the power to make millions of securities within the course of an hour, assign them arbitrary value, and pre-mine them all to myself, then "lose" them all and give myself a huge tax write-off.

Veeky Forums

I want you to stop and look at this user. An user so stupid...so financially illiterate that he is unaware of capital loss limitations. Yet, he still tries to feed yiu his hair brained schemes. These are the people you have discussions with on a daily basis.

Congratulations, user. You're probably the dumbest person to have ever posted on Veeky Forums.

>You're probably the dumbest person to have ever posted on Veeky Forums

You really have no idea where you are do you summerfag?

Ouch...

jokes on you faggot i don't discuss anything i just shitpost and pink wojak post

So how fast are all the American exchanges going to move overseas?

>huge tax write-off
That's not how huge tax writeoffs work.
Also that's fraud good luck with that.
You could do that with stock certificates that you make up now, as well. Stop being a dumb fuck.

are you kidding me

coinbase is making a god damn fortune

DIE!!!

>hurr

>create Shitcoin with 10000000000000000000000000000000000% PoS
>get it on yobit or something, some faggot buys it for a dollar's worth of btc
>become quadrillionaire overnight

Is this how "fair market value" works?

Here's a simple one. Make a shitty waves token with a high supply and sell one for $1. Now you have a lot of value for that moment. Then crash it to nothing. File it as a loss.

TFW got Veeky Forums.org/biz/ to buy $5000 worth of token that cost $1 and 1 minute to make.
Do I need to write the name nigger coin down on tax return?

What stock did she invest in?

You're the retarded one, you could always create your own securities, but good luck handling the legal requirements and regulatory red tape

Why are there so many 19-year-old Dunning-Kruger retards on this board who think they understand the law better than large government agencies?

DGB

>tv remote as bookmark
the fuck is this

if that girl turned around she'd be a pink wojak