ITT: Gifted individuals who'd be considered demigods by the Greeks

ITT: Gifted individuals who'd be considered demigods by the Greeks.

>If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.

Me.

This
Literally everyone living today
Shit thread

>(you)
>gifted

Say you took Athens, multiplied it by a thousand, and put me at one end and you at another
I know how to operate a device that would let me fucking talk to you that entire distance, hell I'm doing it now
Fuck off

Greeks could do that too within a week of time-traveling here (at least after mastering English), they wouldn't be impressed unless you designed the tech.

>dude thing fall down lmao!
Yeah I'm sure plato would be real impressed

Newton was a bit of an aspie, the Greeks admired intelligence when it was well rounded socially and physically.

Also philosophers were shit on more than you'd think.

I like how he looks here, like some sort of ultra wise gentle alien

Gottfried Leibniz
Samuel Pufendorf

He was able to express motion in mathematical terms, and then developed a method for calculating changes in motion over long periods of time (calculus) as a hobby. The calculations he was able to make on the trajectory of planets alone would have the greeks lining up to suck his dick. If they were able to read his Principia they'd deify him.

Explain Archimedes then.

id like to report a missing pair of sides

Are there records of Archimedes being physically or socially deficient or the Greeks viewing him as a demigod?

>I know how to use a device that a multitude of smart people have laboured over for years to make into the most convenient, intuitive and user-friendly experience currently possible
>I am a god

Muh sides

>Autistic virgin
>Demigod

>Improved upon almost all of their ideas in his early 20s
I bet they'd overlook his eccentricities.

>Hephaestus