Can someone tell me what to fucking do?

can someone tell me what to fucking do?

Buy KYS and NGR.

every man for himself bro

get you one of them half price jigaboos, mmhum.

USDT...wait a week and buy up cheap BTC. That's my plan...it'll probably fail in all honesty.

buy DTB and FRN

Hope I dont get fire lol.

Wait for weekend dip, then buy

Oh boy

Here's my problem, OP: I wrote a bot and it's very successful - it would make money for you and everyone else begging for advice... but I don't want to sell it, because like I said, it works. I earn more from this bot than I would earn by selling it and I don't want to compete with myself. The next option would be allowing Veeky Forums to invest, but that's going to be perceived as a scam. I could create a legit bitcoin "doubler" right now (well, a bitcoin +10%'er) but no one would believe it worked.

We're in the bull trap right now. This has all been one, take a look at the 1W charts and then google "bubble stock charts"

Get out or lose your shirt.

That's because it doesn't. Bitcoin and most cryptocurrencies with huge market caps follow a random walk

yeah just like last week. YUGE weekend dip.

Too many memes, and the numbers lie. Just sell your boi pucci

When the market goes down my bot goes sideways, when the market goes sideways my bot goes up, when the market goes up my bot goes way up. When it hits 10 btc from .05 I'll create a thread giving Veeky Forums the option to believe me, right now I'm at 3. Some of you aren't niggers, I want you to make it.

Didn't dip last weekend, i know, but it's already sunk 200$ this week, so it's probably going to dip this weekend

I believe that was sarcasm on 's part

get a job

so when do i buy? i put in 5k and only sitting at 6,600, i want to fucking buy 15k during the BIG dip but doont know if i should go alts or btc. im gonna end myself if i miss the rocket

how long have you been running it?

>Buy BTC
>Get free split coin (AKA crypto dividend)
>sell BTC
>Buy back BTC the next day

Ez pz man.

crash is over, you missed the dip. sorry

Apology not accepted, now fuck off there's still 1 week till chain split and BTC WILL GO DOWN DAMN IT I SOLD AT 2450 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This

42 days

Buy up these insane fucking ICOs that keep popping up and flip them when they hit the market. The Trailer Park boys even have an ico...

hashcoins(dot)business