Fraud thread. Who here has any scam/fraud ideas? Have you guys tried to bait pedophiles for money...

Fraud thread. Who here has any scam/fraud ideas? Have you guys tried to bait pedophiles for money? Find a pedophile in a chatroom, and milk him for amazon gift cards and paypal. If you need a stealth paypal those are easy enough to get. Just Google. Finding pedos who will pay is very annoying though as most of them will just block you. Make sure you blackmail these guys for a lot so it is worth your time. Any idea to optimize this?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/4ct-Gold-Plated-Bronze-Physical-Bitcoins-1-of-each-Casascius-Bit-Coin-BTC-With-Case-For/1576653541.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting to be a nigger

user....

Fraud is a white mans game

this, committing fraud requires class and wit. Thats why the punishment is more lenient than for violent crimes that pay much less

I've thought about posing as a third world jungle Asian girl and getting money from old perverted losers, since real life girls do it anyway and guys happily give away their money to those monkeys

I tried it once but it didn't really work. Nobody would give money until I met them in person. I guess you need some kind of pre-made web cam video of a girl talking, or else be prepared to invest a shitload amount of time looking for losers who will and not necessarily making enough money out of it

Sell used panties on paypal
Most people use their real paypal
Dox them
Blackmail for more money, especially if they are married or shit.

Never understood how this works

You need to use your real name on PayPal now. Guys will see a male name on your account. Boom, your idea failed and you don't get any money. Or worse yet, they track you down

This is an excellent idea! If you can find their place of work it might be much easier as well. For anyone considering this, card Intelius for your vics background report. You will get everything you need to know including relatives that you can contact.

You will have to open a Paypal account in a womans name then. It's not difficult to do. You will just need to find some fullz online and use a VCC/VBA. To cashout you can always go the bitcoin route or get some giftcards. Make the Paypal on a burner phone too. You can just stay on 4g the whole time and Paypal bots will never get suspicious of you.

Buy "physical bitcoins" from china, sell them to boomers for just below current marketprice.

aliexpress.com/item/4ct-Gold-Plated-Bronze-Physical-Bitcoins-1-of-each-Casascius-Bit-Coin-BTC-With-Case-For/1576653541.html

>catfishing potbelly pedos
>class and wit

Lmfao does that actually work

Boomers are retarded.

Where would you sell them? In person or Shopify Amazon or eBay or some shit

holy fuck lol if that works that's hilarioius

In person, that way they can't just google it on the spot and look up all the facts and whatnot. But like with all scams you gotta play it right or they'll get suspicious. Perception is reality.

great way to go to prison

Holy fuck thats sound good

This worked forma you ?

Get a job, nigger.

This is my job you little freak and it is better than wagecucking like you lol

scamming companies by submitting false warranty claims works well

Not anonymous enough method

But do tell more

T. Ross Goldstein