Where the French psycopaths? Why did they went full psyco on Haiti?

Where the French psycopaths? Why did they went full psyco on Haiti?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Trujillo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaquín_Balaguer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Natural_disasters_in_the_Dominican_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taíno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

france did nothing wrong

I would't bother trying to get Veeky Forums to say a negative thing about France its like pulling teeth

Edgy

But reading about Haiti is just brutal.I don't think there has ever been a bigger work of explotation in the history of mankind

What happened?

What went wrong ?

Haitians are ungratefull for turning against those who saved them from certain death in africa. Heard poles helped the slaves. never trust the eternal pole.

Leopold II?

France exploited a bunch of niggers to death and for profit they started importing more niggers to Haiti than the Portuguese to the whole Brazil in the same period of time.Haiti ended up as the most populated country in the Caribean.When the nigs got tier of being exploited to death they chimped out and killed all the Frenchies and as they had no education,they destroyed their little side of the island as they just knew how to cut trees to make a fire

That Spaniards are evil colonizers unlike nice English and Frenchmen.

>Leopold II?
That was just incompetence. The French did it deliberatly to have a bigger profit

The left one is Haiti pal

Name one thing they did wrong

France bought slaves from africa, brought them into an island, made the island very productive, the richest colony of the new world. the french revolution kicked in, they decided to set everyone free.
Napoleon came into power, total wars were raging in europe, Napoleon decided to reinstate slavery to produce more wealth for the war effort.

Haitians chimped out, France couldn't afford to send forces to Haiti, Haitians genocided the whites and ever since God punished the Haitians.

not castrating the slaves.

the arabs got it right with their african slaves, they had far more african slaves in their land that american colonies ever got and nowaydays where are the africans in the middle east, almost nowhere, and they are hundred of a million in the colonies.

The white man creates life.

Overpopulating their little side of the island transforming it into hell on earth
>Richest
It was profitable as no one had the levels of psycopathy that the French had. It wasn't rich.

there were no over population, the slaves were getting fed and worked in sugar cane fields. all the rest is anti white propaganda. The mistreatment of slaves is VERY rare as they are properties and pretty much nobody casually destroys their own property for fun.

It's not their fault if niggers keep getting children

>there were no over population
Haiti had 10 times the population of the Dominican republic. French imported hundreds of thousands of niggers to exploit them to death. The average slave life in Haiti was 5 years. Frenchies are psycos

France imported tons of niggers annually. That is why Haiti was so overpopulated. French people are psycos

We dindu nuffin

From 500 000 in 1800 to 10 millions in 2017 in Haiti

the african man is meant to be ruled by the white man.

REMINDER THAT THE SLAVES FROM WESTERN AFRICA WERE MUSLIMS

DEUS VULT WE EITHER KILELD THEM OR CONVERTED THEM TO CHRISTIANITY

GOD BLESS

>From 500 000 in 1800
Yeah but that would be 1/4th of the population of the 13 colonies in 1800.In a tiny part of island.The French are beyond redemtion

>Although slavery was outlawed, Louverture, believing that the plantation economy was necessary, forced laborers back to work on the plantations using military might.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

MUH FIGHT FOR FREEDOM

>le anti white conspiracy meme
There are reports going back to the colonial days of widespread torture, rape, overwork, and murder of slaves.

if they were overpopulated why did they keep making children?

checkmate

everything is overwork for niggers, only rebels get punished as it should be.

food aid always was and always will be a mistake.

The eternal Frank has an inferiority complex over the eternal Iberian, and tried to compensate for it by killing even more nigs

>people defending the slave owners
kys just kys, these ain't sjw collage students whining about micro agressions, these where men and women who where denied their freedom, they had every right and reason to fight back.

You sound like a nigger lad

No it isn't at all.

>contempory sources are antiwhite propandaganda
it is impossible of a light skinned man to abuse his power or be anything less that a benevolent leader.
>and now one every massarced their slaves ever especially during a slave rebellion

>God punished the Haitians.

I hear that line and it make no sense whatsoever. Like the logic behind it is already nonsensical and cringe at best.

I'm not i am someone who thinks people should be free, and hates oppression regardless of their color

You seem triggered

>hey guys there a magical man who will punnish you unless you do what i say, so stay inline fellas
it makes perfect sense (at least to say that to your slaves)

>lol triggered
why do you hate freedom so much?

>hey guys the actions of the original tyrants are rectroactively justified beacuse you ended up with an other tyrant after you overthrew the first tyrants

I don't. It just looks like it is really important to you for some reason

nah leopold knew what was going on

it pisses me off to see people take the side of brutal slave owners because of racial reasons, suffering is suffering no matter who causes it, and we should work on having less man cause suffering, no one should have to live under the yoke of an other. just so you don't think i only care about whites opressing black, i support capetown indepence, the anc has shown the afrikaners how little they care for them and the africakaners should leave

france are not psychopaths, they simply don't care

>ungrateful

>Indeed, 'it was a sporting pastime to pack the anus of a wayward slave with gunpowder and blow it by a fuse, faire sauter un nègre [to blow up a negro], they called it, to make him jump'.

Yeah, fucking ungrateful niggers, how dare they rise up against their masters who'd beat someone to death on suspicion of licking their fingers clean of sugar juices after 18 hours of back-breaking labor.

>they simply don't care
>Not psycopathy
Ummm

Not caring about ALL people is psychopathy.

Not caring about SOME people is completely within line with how people work and always has been. There is a switch in your head that turns off your empathy, if it needs turned off.

It's a really useful adaptation in... well, pretty much any setting where a human can expect to see fighting, from primitive hunter-gatherer tribes onwards to probably the late Renaissance. How do you think the humans have always conducted their bloody, painful, dragging warfare? How do you think a man stabs another man in the gut and leave him to bleed out without immediately doubling over vomiting from the shame and horror of it? How do you think a soldier can look down a sight and blow another's head to bloody pieces without doing the same?

Not by using their fucking empathy during, that's for sure.

Frogs rebel against unjust aristocracy, killing many thousands of people:
>Liberté, égalité, fraternité

Slaves rebel against unjust owners, killing many thousands of people:
>Sacrebleu! Sauvages noirs! Never forget ze 6 billion innocent slave owners!

Haiti had it coming.

First Apologize for the French Genocide
And we can start speaking

You are retarded. Sugar cane cultivation will leave a slave crippled after seven years. Cotton and tobacco was much more humane, sugar is completely shit to harvest.

There are Haitians eating mud cookies on a regular basis. That may not be God's punishment, but it certainly isn't normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=DymkAsjNtv0
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Leopold knew what was happening in the Congo. When he turned over Congo to the Belgian government from his personal ownership he ordered the Congo archives to be burned, telling his aide: "I will give them my Congo, but they have no right to know what I did there." (Adam Hochschild - King Leopold's Ghost page 294)

People do weird stiff when they are hungry to stave off hunger.

>i support capetown indepence, the anc has shown the afrikaners how little they care for them and the africakaners should leave

Lol that delusion.

>except the christian dominicans do 100x better and dont get hit with earthquakes
ok

France made them pay a lot amount of money
>Haiti had to pay a massive sum of money (with fucking interest) to France exchange for having their independence recognized
>find out that it took almost a century to pay off this debt
>they ended up cutting down all their forests to export timber and agricultural products to pay the French (and this is also why Haiti's environment looks like shit compared to the Dominican Republic right next door)
>20th century was rife with political instability (American military occupation, followed by successive unstable or oppressive governments)

>a standalone killer should be punished but not a society of them
or
>eye for an eye only excused if ur black
pick one

Haitians are Christian though

>import shitloads of african slaves to a small strip of land in hispaniola to fuel the sugar cane plantation production because it's cheaper to import them rather than taking care of them
>be brutal as fuck on the treatment of said slaves
>french revolution kicks in and all those slaves are freed

Crowded small part of an island full of angry niggers who knew nothing but the most metal treatment you could get on the new world as a slave...I mean come on you just breed a specific breed of violent sociopathic nogs that would fuck shit up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_War_of_Independence
so both hati and the DR had a war of indepence, what did the hatians do that the dominicans didn't do?
why would god punnish the hatians for declaring indepenace but not the dominicans?

>Were the Haitians psychopaths?

Yes

Frenchies deserved it

also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Trujillo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joaquín_Balaguer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_massacre
bad shit happend in DR

dominicans also did way less shit
voodoo is also prominent religon in haiti as well

shitty people and natural disasters are not the same thing ok

They should have done the smart thing and told France to fuck off we ain't paying you shit.

What happened to the tainos?

>(((Hochschild)))
Nice (((source)))

>France couldn't afford to send forces to Haiti
le clerc expedition, dumbass. it was a substantial force to reconquer the island and it was a brutal slog. the french lost most importantly their army got decmiated by yellow fever

it was literally more profitable to work slaves to death. as another user pointed out you'd get 5 or 7 good years out of a slave until you worked him to exhaustion and he died. sugar, however, was so profitable and the supply of slaves from africa so cheap that it was worth more to buy new slaves than maintain the ones you had.

Haitians are about as Christian as Mormons.

>tiny part of island
the size of fucking maryland, at that, one of our smallest states in the US

not an arguement

th century was rife with political instability (American military occupation, followed by successive unstable or oppressive governments)
The governments were already unstable before the US intervention. The whole reason Wilson intervened was because the dictator who favored the United States had been hacked to death in the streets by an angry mob.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Natural_disasters_in_the_Dominican_Republic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taíno

>This smallpox epidemic killed almost 90% of the Native Americans who had not already perished.[10] Warfare and harsh enslavement by the colonists also caused many deaths.[11] By 1548, the Taíno population had declined to fewer than 500. Starting in about 1840, there have been attempts to create a quasi-indigenous Taíno identity in rural areas of Cuba, the Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico. This trend accelerated among the Puerto Rican community in the mainland United States in the 1960s.[12] At the 2010 U.S. census, 1,098 people in Puerto Rico identified themselves as "Puerto Rican Indian," 1,410 identified as "Spanish American Indian," and 9,399 identified as "Taíno." In total, 35,856 Puerto Ricans considered themselves Native American.[13]

cept both of the nat disasters that happened that were actually bad happened pre 1950 and everything else sited is minor/outside DR
you can try to be right all (u) want but DR is doing awesome compared to other african maj countries

Blacks rose up in Haiti and expelled/killed the whites.

Within a few years, Haiti was a desolate wasteland.

Does anyone know why the Polish mercenaries, or whatever the soldiers were, participated in the second massacre of whites?

Don't you ever again compare our war for independence with the genocidal haitian slave revolt, mofo.

>bad shit
Fuck off haitiano nigger.

has there been any campaign in regrowing the forests of Haiti? :(

Source for their participation in the massacre? As far as I'm aware, the Polish mercenaries just thought fighting for the French sucked, and switched sides to help the slaves in their uprising.

Napoleon lost a european wars sized army in Haiti though, including occupying a fleet.

He should've just sold it to the USA, or traded it to Britain in exchange for them staying out of the continent.
Yes, I know it was a gold mine, but it was a gold mine full of snake and bears. No gold was coming out of there any time soon.

France moved africans to a caribean island so they can be farmers.
They rebelled and with not a single educated man to help them, started governing.
It didn't work out very well.
In modern days they are used to launder money, as donations meant for them end up in other places.

They are Christian though being autistic about it doesn't make you right.

He wasn't even close, what the hell?
Did he just incidentally happen to run, replacing someone, or what?

2.1%.

Several if you google it up.

>France moved africans to a caribean island so they can be farmers.
Nice way of manipulating Pierre DelaFrog.They brought one trillion slaves and worked them to death

Quintessentially british.

>Where the French psycopaths?

In France probably.

Bitch Britain was never gonna stop trading with continental Europe.

Anyway the problem with Haiti was that there was way less deliberate destruction of African culture, which made it way easier for slaves there to organize. They had a common tongue and culture which they leveraged to build solidarity and slaughter their slavemasters. Fucking shame about Napoleon and Haiti. Probably the most unforgivable shit about him

>treat slaves like dogshit
>literally work them to death
>constantly betray the mulatos
>they fight back and destroy all the whites

WOW WTF

>Cape Town
>independence
Lad, as a Capetonian, that is just a fucked up stupid idea. Cape Town, or even the whole Western Cape, does not have the capacity to support itself as an independent state. What I would push for is a degree of defederalisation to allow the Western Cape to adopt better anti-corruption and pro-education reforms, while still operating as a state under the Republic of South Africa (and benefiting from the ludicrous amount of mineral wealth contained in the greater country).

>now said slaves live in their own shit and eat literal dirt cookies
>according to Veeky Forumsshits this is preferable to slavery
>inb4 this is STILL white people's fault

i think he pulled his hamstring during the run up, but for some reason didn't stop

The average life span in Haiti was 3 years coming off the boat. You're bullshitting so hard. I'm literally lmaoing at your life.

>dying in 4 years time from terrible burns, disease, losing a limb in the mill, being hacked to death or exhaustion is preferable to /pol/tards

You guys really are cucks.