Has anyone here ever started/been in a cult where the objective is to make money? Any Tips...

Has anyone here ever started/been in a cult where the objective is to make money? Any Tips? I'm honestly looking to start a cult of my own to scam some idiots into following me and giving me money. Could really use some tips on how to get this thing off the ground

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
adidam.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its chaincoin. You are looking for chaincoin

Shut the fuck up. Sage and I hope somewhat bashes your head in you stupid kike.

Just trying to get a level up on society friend, and starting a cult is really the only way. Pyramid schemes could also work

kneepads.

Illuminati is real just doing the world a favor
That's why Islam and Judaism is the problem

you have to become a guru type first. get into ayahuasca and try to make rich idiot friend in l.a. looking for a shred of meaning in their life.

What exactly did you mean by this?

uniroinically hoped you get raped in some dungeon

If you really think about it, the kikes are the only ones making a big deal out of the Illuminati. Will have to look into this more.
Yeah, that's also a good idea.

Sell kneepads

Cults only work if you as a leader believe in yourself. You don't need to actually believe in what you're saying, but you need to have have a deep sense of yourself being on a mission from god, a mandate from heaven and imbue your crazy rhetoric with that god-sanctioned gravity.

You clearly don't have that.

Don't start a cult, because you just won't have the gravitas to persuade people.

1. Recruit only people you trust. We used our fraternity (and its hazing process) as the base. THEN we recruited a limited number of the guys who made it.
2. Require buy in money. You're not willing to pitch in, get the fuck out.
3. Get drunk together.
4. Face to face meetings are best. Otherwise, very tight control over the mediums.
5. Money is merely the means, not the destination.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

you already part of the cult.

What kind of knee-pads? I need some sort of draw, especially people stupid enough to buy something like that for no particular reason. Some sort of herbal kneepads that heal knee injuries better I suppose

Rip religion

The goal is to eliminate religion
Apocalypse
No more division in humanity. The illuminati will expose the truth when the division is gone

Look in to how the "church" of scientology got tax exempt status. If your going to start a cult learn from the master swindler mister L Ron Hubbard

Hmmm. Any recommended knowledge on fixing this about myself? Books, videos, etc. I'd really like to lead a cult, or will I have to "pay my dues" so to speak as a member of one first

This. If you have to ask how to get people to follow you, you don't have what it takes. Natural charisma.

>Any recommended knowledge on fixing this about myself?
This workshop really helped me with this.
>adidam.org/

Very interesting. Will have to read up more about the church of Scientology since they're technically a religion and all.
Obviously it takes natural charisma, but I was asking more for tips on how to get off the ground, find members aside from recruiting online or passing out fliers, that sort of mundane thing, finding a niche to peddle to, that sort of thing.
Thanks

>third world war
>50 years before the first
wew which jewish movie director wrote this storyline

For godsakes don't join a cult! Like maybe sit in on a session if you can and observe, but don't sign anything, don't tell anyone where you live or your number. And certainly do not, under any circumstances say "I'm confused".

You need to go on a journey that reveals something extraordinary about you, that might not be supernatural, that might be a feat of endurance, that might be a prediction that everyone said couldn't happen.
You need a catalytic event in your life that imbues you with the confidence that you're onto something greater.

then and only then can you start looking into stuff like Max Weber's Politics as a Vocation, or reading about Cult Recruitment Techniques - bait and switch. Analyzing the parables that Guru masters use. Read Cialdini's Influence, Aristotle's Rhetoric etc. etc.

Get used to being on your knees and sucking a lot of dick faggggg

Jews will be destroyed
Self fulfilling propaganda

this. kiss ass and tell people exactly what they want to hear
(hint ppl dont want to hear the truth)

What do you have to offer your members? It sounds like you just want to start a pyramid scheme.
I created my own Manson "Family" of sorts. Tricking young rich white girls to join my harem, exacerbated with drugs and satanic rituals for show. Are you trying to have power over people, or just stack cash?

>look mom , im larping again!

jesus.

Not a good idea, if you ditch your crazy cult followers and they find out you were in it for the money, they will hunt you down and they might kill you. If you start a cult with the intent of making money, you're gonna have to keep it up for a long time.

I'm a Canadian Plumber and I make more cash in a day than any cult leader. Just today I used my metal poo snake to open a shower drain and got $1,500,000 CAD. You cultcucks can only dream of these gains.