Friendly reminder to stock up on ICN whilst the SEC FUD is still fresh and noobs are selling low

Friendly reminder to stock up on ICN whilst the SEC FUD is still fresh and noobs are selling low.

sure man

sure

what if their product falls flat?

The same applies to any investment. That's why you only invest what you can afford to lose.

The difference between Iconomi and 95% of shitcoins is that they already have a working product with a real world use case that's functional right now.

Buy now or wait till friday?

i know

just to see how dedicated you are

goddamnit i should have sold at the recent 1450 to buy back now

fuckfuck

if i had the monies id buy from now till firday to get the average price

i dont have the money though

Average in over the week.
Time in the market > timing the market

>Average in over the week.

What do you mean by this?

Don't buy it all at once. Split up however much you're planning to invest and buy the dips over the week.

What real world use does this have?

Bump

What can we expect to see icn to reach by August 2nd?

Should i transfer my ICN from kraken into Jaxx?

Yes

Did you even check what product do they have ? So far they made 1 game and its shit, check reviews on google store its called Crypto Gravity.

Shit, ICN has nothing to do with it, its ION who made game. My bad

Ahahahahahahahahaaha nice

Add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

Are you drunk?

Impossible to say without a crystal ball. If the whole Bitcoin Cash bullshit drama is over by then we could see a new all time high. I'd estimate anywhere between $5-10 dollars depending on market sentiment at the time.

dont shill the decent coins pls

I'm sick of all the shitcoin spam here, I'm trying to bring some much needed quality back to this board.

Instead of Veeky Forums trying to screw each other over constantly, the plebs here need to realise that if we just pulled together and shared decent information we could all make it & eventually become as wealthy as (((them))).

The only ones that seem to get this so far are Ark bros who managed to pool together and set up our own node that's the most secure on the entire Ark network. (Due to the sheer number of voters compared to all the rest who could be knocked out of forging by a couple of whales leaving their pool).

Now all of us involved are most likely going to have a very nice passive income if Ark really starts to take off after some of the main features are released in Q4 of this year.

That is the kind of stuff this board should be about, not the bullshit pajeet scum trying to pump & dump their Yobit shitcoins.