Should I even bother trading these meme coins and shitposting on Veeky Forums or should I just put all my savings into...

Should I even bother trading these meme coins and shitposting on Veeky Forums or should I just put all my savings into bitcoin?

You only trade shitcoins to get more Bitcoins.

Diversify.

trudge around to make gains but always come back to bitcoin

fake news
"could hit" you don't say

The SEC ICO problem showed how quickly alt coins can get fucked. Same with GNT. BTC will have an epic moon once all this 08/01 drama clears. There is still alt profit to be made too, though.

Personally I'm putting in 60% BTC, 40% alts. Good time to get into BTC too.

>you don't say
Is this a new meme?
It kind of grinds my gears.

Tbh it does not matter if you pick non trash alt coins.

When BTC goes up it drags everything else with it.

not completely true lmao

>not completely true lmao
It is though. Coins are tethered to the value of BTC, not the dollar. When BTC spikes, coins don't automatically dip to maintain the same dollar to coin value. They stay the same holding the same BTC to coin value, meaning that your dollar net worth increases.

in some way yes. hwoever the developments of the coin itself has much more effect. However I would suggest to just buy bitcoin, maybe some eth.

10 years??? aint nobody got time for that

past performance is not indicative of future success

>only 10k in 10 years?

lol its going to be 5million in 5

What happened to Golem?

all altcoins are shitcoins. Sure, you could make the argument that trading them can increase your stack of BTC. But if you don't have time for stupid shit like that, just buy a conservative amount into Bitcoin every month and grow your stash.

even monero?

go xmr and btc OP, xmr and btc...

Eth used to be a shitcoin, look at it now. One of few direct to fiat coins

TRADE SHITCOIN
ACQUIRE BITCOIN

I don't know a lot about Monero. The idea behind it makes sense, but is it worth holding? Nobody really knows. Just like nobody could really predict the sudden jump and crash in the value of ETH. If you really believe in them, sure buy a few coins, they are relatively inexpensive. There's absolutely money to be made and lost with shitcoins, but if you're not aggressively trading them, it hardly makes sense to get involved. Personally I just put a little money into BTC every month, more of a hobby than an investment - it's worked out pretty good so far.

and what if usd spikes ?

To get more BTC obviously

A lot of people are going to get fucking wrecked because they bought the meme that nothing can touch Bitcoin. People who know the real use cases for bitcoin know that Bitcoin can't actually fulfill them.

bitcoin is like that because they are the first ones, but btc is premined, that sucks

This

Thread was done here

usd does not spike.

btc is not "premined" you autist. anyone could have mined the first blocks, but few did because nobody cared. that's not the fault of bitcoin.