It literally won't stop going up , as more and more people realizing is better than Bitcoine

It literally won't stop going up , as more and more people realizing is better than Bitcoine

you mean better than any crypto currency out there

feels good to be the only coin not giving a damn about the overall sentiment atm.

overall sentiment is up

are you stupid or something..?

Lol, spotted a bagholder

Their logo is a flushing toilet. Pajeet and friends must love that.

Because pajeet isn't potty trained?

That's correct.

Everyone can see you have the same ID when you are FUDin' with yourself.

Kek

bought around 250000 MIota for about 0.00015 btc each

>JUST

This coin is going to x10 for sure my man

I bought over 28 cents each but I only have 3000 mIOTA

Consider yourself lucky my friend

You may refer to it as 250 Giota instead. And as someone said yesterday, buy 28 more Giota and you the 0.001% club.

Only have 5 giga iota :(
I wish I buy more last night
God damn it why I bought bitcoins, this is so much better. Once it's hitting bittrex omg we gonna be worth $1 or more.

Why did it jump?

Bought 500 a month ago

Gosh, I fell really good about this whole IOTA thing.

I just bought 100KIOTA, was this the right move?

It's shit. You'll be a bagholder forever.

Nuhh ah.

My biggest success in crypto was not going after BTC at all. Seriously it got crappy ROI by the crypto standard. Just pick any legit project and you will be better of than holding BTC.

I'm only in the 0.0005% club, am I going to make it, too?

Focus on your potty training first, pajeet.

Don't be rude m9, not everyone is capable of using the potty.

Oh, a street shitter apologist?! Isn't that adorable.

If you read about the tangle technology you would understand it's not a viable concept right now, that's why it keeps losing value.
The blockchain technology has problems but it doesn't have the vulnerabilites of the tangle.
IOTA is vastly overvalued right now.

NO U

Enjoy your three day confirmation times and chinese miners blocking the lightning network.

I enjoyed.

If you read about the toilet technology you would understand it's not a viable concept right now, that's why I keeps shitting on the street.
The street technology has problems but it doesn't have the vulnerabilites of the toilet.
TOILET is vastly overvalued right now..

lol this

there's a reason why banks and shit are interested in the BLOCKCHAIN. not "the tangle".

The Tangle is racist and anti Indian.

t. shitting streets pajeet

Wtf I love tangle now

>banks and shit
you mean the people we're trying to run from?