RREEEEEEEEEEEE

This board is fucking crash. Thanks to retarded advice here, I've lost $2,200 trading leveraged crypto on CFD service.

Honestly, fuck you, you fucking scammers, now I realize you are bunch of shills who try and influence the price by circlejerking fake predictions and pretending you are supported by technical analysis which is ALWAYS FUCKING WRONG.

I'm a college student and I work at Walmart so I'm completely fucking broke right now, my overdraft is at max and I have 50 bucks to my account, and my paychecks are like $1300-1500 depending on how much overtime I do. My parents aren't rich and can barely afford their rent so I won't be getting bailed through the floor because I'll be majoring in econ and this shows I can't manage my own fucking finances, LET ALONE working for a company or government.

So yeah. I hope you feel like shit now you complete and utter assholes.

stale pasta

>inb4 gorillion newfags replying

hate this board btw, godspeed

What? Fuck off.

> I've lost $2,200 trading leveraged crypto on CFD service.

Right, so you gambled your own money away. How does that make anyone else a scammer? Fool.

>Falling for the cryptojew
There are all sorts of ways to get rich. Gambling shitcoins is not one of them.

How was it gambling, so many of you said it would go up

>so many of you said it would go up

HAHAHAHAHHAHA faggot is this your first month on Veeky Forums? you're literally too dumb to post here

How many fucking times did we tell you to just buy and hold for a few years, not spend more than you can afford, and to NEVER use margin with crypto?

How many fucking times?

If you did what we said, you'd be rich. But you instead took the facts we presented to you, made assumptions that nobody told you to make, and lost your own money.

This, it's fake.

mk-ultra/psy-op pastas = gtfo

fuck you dude, no one has the patience for years and you know it. I honestly bet your playing with less than $1,000 and you're trying to tell me how things work? like what the fuck bud?

LEARN THE LESSON

Dude, you have to be a bit more clever than that to fucking make money. You do realize that a lot of us are making money from the trading? You don't just go 'hur dur I will do what everyone is saying', you have to think a step ahead. Don't expect to make money if you do not bring any cleverness to the table.

Take this as a learning experience, and get more canny.

T. Guy who sold a good amount of Bitcoin two days ago.

>no one has the patience for years and you know it
I do. That's what the fucking investing part is.
>I honestly bet your playing with less than $1,000 and you're trying to tell me how things work
I have put exactly $20,000 into crypto since I started a few years ago and it has gone up a lot.

All you have to fucking do is sit and hold.
If you can't do what the rest of us have been telling you do, but can only do half, then don't try to do just half and instead just stop altogether because you have nobody to blame for losing money in this market but yourself.

Some day you'll sell your BTC, think you made a great deal, and you'll wake up to a leg up of $1000+ of dollars. That's how noobs get weeded out: they don't get exponential growth.

>Using CFD

Mfw normies appear

patience is part of investing lad

You can be the eternal bag holder if you want, that is not difficult. Some day Bitcoin may go to junk levels, and you would have made no profits.

I always keep a core amount of Bitcoin in case of genuine 'New paradigm', but I skim a good amount of trade profits off the top when we are in the highs.

kys

Haha well put basically telling OP don't go full retard which he did lesson learned

Exactly bro I don't know what's hard to get these autístico kids I tell you, do research pick 2-3 coins buy in the dips sit on them don't panic and make profit yes there may be a lost but I always see the same thing they want to go to the moon in weeks not months even days wtf really

I work as a Canadian Plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

And Mr. Scat fetish over here Mofo go to /b/ where you belong

Good thing I always hold onto a core amount then isn't it ;). If things go the other way I would have made a good profit at least. You are risking never making a profit.

>so many of you said it would go up
>so many of you said
>he gets his financial advice from anonymous shitposters and LARPers on an anime board
Current state of Veeky Forums. Fuck cryptofags, worthless degenerate NEETs that don't belong on a business and finance board.

Blah blah blah blah, I made aboot 12k phoney funny money... not bad ay?

All I ascertained from all that.

poo in loo

You either get rich as fuck with BTC in 5-10 years or you lose it all. Compromising it's for pussys.

You can say what you want. I don't want to be in a position where I made no money from BTC at all but sunk a load of time in it. As I said, I will always hold onto my core amount, but I will take the profits from trades in the highs.

Let me ask you this. At what point will you sell your BTC? Because if you never sell it you will never have your profits realized. Even at $500k you will have people saying it will go higher, even if it won't. The question is whether you will have the balls to get out when the going is good ever.

Bitcoin is totally not chinese dominated .
BELIEVE ME !

Meanwhile, I've made 10k off my aito investing indx funds and only check it every two months

>making $1300-1500 a week at walmart
unlikely

That sucks, im holding all my bitcoin profits waiting for it to drop around 2k,

Thinking about buying in now (BTC). Maybe never gonna be as low as now. What do you think?

You should always own a core amount. If you don't, buy a core amount. Though if you are looking to speculate in the short term, I would think it's not such a great time to buy, unless you are buying Bitcoin to speculate on some niche Alt.