ITT: Historical figures whom the world declares to be villains yet the more you read about them the more sympathetic...

ITT: Historical figures whom the world declares to be villains yet the more you read about them the more sympathetic they seem..

For me it's Richard Nixon and Kaiser Wilhelm II.

Trump
george w bush

Oliver Cromwell was based.

I think the ultimate answer is Andrew Jackson.

Anybody becomes more sympathetic the more you read about them. It's like how movies are able to get you to always root for the protagonist even if they're a psycho murderer.

It also works for antagonists.

>Richard Nixon
Nixon was a paranoid sperglord, While yes his crimes weren't as bad as say Jackson, he's definately not sympathetic.

Wilhem was an idiot for firing Bismarck, he deserved getting deposed.

Pic related for me.

Willy had no choice if he wanted to have any say in his governments foreign policy.

Kissinger never has, does not, and never will do wrong.

WHY DID YOU EVER GO AND MAKE THINGS SO COMPLICATED

Good. He didn't deserve real authority.

gracias por perder a tejas, no ubiera servido

thanks for the help bro

>he's definately not sympathetic.
The guy pulled himself from his boots through great adversity against a media which hated him. he's sympathetic in full and not only because of watergate. Although his drinking and sobbing about watergate was sympathetic as well.

George W. Bush simply because of how much much worse everything got after him.

Genghis Khan because we should respect our ancestor. Mongols are portrayed as villains because of jealous Muslims. They did nothing wrong.

What about George makes him sympathetic? What did you read?

From what I understand Nixon was paranoid because the Israeli's were up his ass about supporting their efforts, particularly their nuclear efforts. He knew it was why JFK was killed, because JFK was curtailing the American/Israeli agenda, which at that time was a major focus of the CIA.

This based boy and Mosley

Santa Anna was a retard who never should have been President of Mexico 11 fucking times. He's responsible for Mexico losing Texas and it's northern territories. Shut the fuck up retard and think about what you say next time.

The Reds in the Russian Civil War. But mostly Stalin.

He's just a retarded Trump tard and Republican faggot. Trump is a good you, Reagan is a fucking traitor and I wouldn't even shit on his corpse. Republicans are literal FAGGOTS and traitors. No one on pol is a fascist they're just edgy niggers and not even white. I feel like Evola every time i go there

>pol FAGGOTS try to defend their jew lovers and how they're good goys

Sometimes the mark of a great monarch is knowing when youre outclassed

Is the amount of salt in this post ironic or serious? If it's ironic then we've officially gotten too meta.

Mussolini, without a doubt. A hero of a previous war. Even when he was a political nobody, he was manly enough that a European brothel let him live there. Without paying any rent. For at least an entire year. Italian sausage, indeed.

Also, he's the source of my favorite Fascism quote:

"Whenever I hear someone talk of freedom, I reach for my knife.".

The man was so cool that I find fascism an Almost tolerable ideology. Not quite though.

He had so much potential to be great though. His Anglo mother tried to poison his upbringing though.

There're pol tards who unironically support bush. Pol is good goy headquarters.

...So?

The Wehrmacht

This guy is the reason a stable Mexican Empire never got off the ground. He then proceeded to lose everything he had and then some. He was a self-aggrandizing braggart with absolutely no military sense whatsoever.

He should never have associated himself with Germany. It ended up hurting them and killing him.

I never mentioned him.

Basically, considering how awful it's been after him, he definitely could've done worse, it must mean something that he was the last of over 40 presidents who may have been bad or good but didn't destroy everything, unlike the one who shall not be named who came after him. That honestly makes me a little sympathetic and I do think our values have declined that much since then.

Richard Nixon
Trotsky
Ian Smith
Napoleon
Benjamin Netanyahu
Nicholas II
Bismarck
Khrushchev
Antonio Salazar
Deng Xiaoping
Hirohito

Very true, Italy was the whipping boy of the Axis powers. And Mussolini's final dance was in hemp and humiliation.

Your talk of Germany brings to mind Heidegger, whom I regard as nearly as sympathetic. As a philosopher he brought a modified version of Buddhist doctrine to Europe.

Unsurprisingly, for a Nazi scumbag, he excised all of the moral teachings and succumbed to the amoral Nazi pogrom.

Of all the Nazis he failed the most morally and intellectually, unlike the others his insight was keen enough to truly realize how despicable the party was. He literally had the disposition of a good man.

Rather than a failure of discipline, intelligence, and virtue, as was the fault of the majority. His flaw was cowardice

He couldn't be blinded by their foolish corrupted instincts, but he deliberately closed his mouth, seeing all the while his despicable error, writ in blood and dreck.

Is there a psychological study that looks into that and even has it's own effect named after the unlucky patient?

Correction.

Wow; I couldn't write a more delusional, less educated troll comment if you paid me.

a guy of noble birth who was frustrated that he wasn't king, so he pretty much destroys his country so he can become king... he was a wanker at best, a tyrant worse than any british monarch at worst...

>Nixon isn't sympathetic because he was a paranoid sperg
>posts Santa Ana
10/10

Who would win
>the stable European order
or
>six drunk Serbs
SRBJA STRONK

Bismarck was old as fuck and thinking about his legacy while the entire German army swore allegiance to Willy. He could have positioned himself as the heir in spirit to Bismarck. What influence over foreign policy he lost in the 1 or 2 years before Bismarck started needing a nurse to wipe his ass he would gain 10 fold afterwards and he might have learned a thing or 2 as well.

>mad as hares

Where did you copypaste this from?