Has there been a more destructive race in the history of humanity?

Has there been a more destructive race in the history of humanity?

Nope. Also I find it funny that in the era of great peace i.e. when white people aren't murdering each other in the deadliest wars seen on earth there comes a philosophy stating everything is meaningless. Coincidence?

Whites are a good middle-tier race.

In a perfect society, Jews (the highest IQ group) would be on top dictating broad affairs and policy. Next would be whites and asians who act as day-to-day administrators, professional bureaucrats, overseers, and technicians. Next would be slavs and Indians who act as soldiers and blue collar workers respectively. After that would be blacks, hispanics, and arabs, who would serve as manual laborers.

THIS is the society that genetics calls for.

most successful

Exactly. It would be natures hierarchy.

>based on a holy irrefutable IQ test
noooooo thank you

>yes goy, take this (((IQ))) test

LITERALLY pic related

This has given me inspiration to write a cringe fanfic where in the future society has based everything around IQ tests. It has resulted in de facto racial hierarchies wehre Jews rule everything and blacks & spics are at the bottom.

It's Ashkenazi Jews with the high IQ, and they are a merely Turks who selectively bred with successful (high IQ) Europeans.

Exactly.

this cud work if we all loved/ignored eachother

>In a perfect society, Jews (the highest IQ group) would be on top dictating broad affairs and policy.

WTF? I'm a #Trotskyist, Judeo-Bolshevik missile now!

No, in a ideal (not perfect, there is no such thing) society people rise to their level of professional competence on an individual level rather than being assigned a caste based on a heuristic as messy and inaccurate as the average IQ of one's race.
To answer OP's question yes, but that's only because we got gunpowder weapons first.

Bolshevism was about the party controlling power. Trotsky was against racial hierarchies as well.

This is about IQ controlling policy.

>racial society
>communist

pick one

Why do you need to write a fanfic? Just look outside your window.

white ppl were technically the last to get gunpowder excluding africa

what race is bard

but white people were the ones who improved upon it the most.
the chinese were a bunch of retards who never came up with improvements.

The racial utopia will offer 2 genres of music. Hip-hop sung by blacks and consumed by the lower masses, and Japanese pop sung by asian girls for the ruling classes.

class-crossing musical genres and developing new styles should be met with swift reprisals by your local slavic enforcement bureau

Wrong, Indians improved it then the British stole the technology, fucking pathetic.

are they shooting bayonets at the limeys

everyone, including the chinese, uses smokeless powder cartridge fed rifled firearms.
the indians main service rifle is a poorly made copy of an AK.

In a non anti-semitic way you're a fucking retarded jew

>Japanese pop sung by asian girls for the ruling classes
>Japanese pop sung by asian girls
>for the ruling class
Absolutely atrocious sensibilities.

I'm white. I have no desire to rule per say, but I will be comfortable as some sort of educator or bureaucrat