I dont want to be a NEET anymore... I want to find a job but I have big gap in my work experience...

I dont want to be a NEET anymore... I want to find a job but I have big gap in my work experience. How can I lie about where I worked?

Just lie about it and hope they dont try to call the place you "used" to work.
Best chance you have and you dont lose anything if they find out, just send out 100s of cv's.

why not to sell your soul m8

But should i just pick a random retail place?

you gotta THINK BIG
say you worked at a bank as a consultant.

now is not the time for jokes user.

please reply!

I want to take a year off work and have the money to do so - interested in the responses too.

I had the same thing, I just fudged the months of the jobs I did work at to close the gap. I was also going to school at the time, you could say you were taking some classes.

there's too much to fudge the months tho

but everything you've got into BTC when it bottoms out over the next week

Then say you had some family obligations and had to take care of someone who fell ill and couldn't work at the time. Also fudge the months so the time you took off to help said family member isn't too bad. It's easier to lie about personal stuff because if you take the risk of lying that you were employed somewhere, it can be proven.

>How can I lie about where I worked?
lying is bad karma

should i say i went to school then dropped out

No, you knob. You say you were taking some classes at the community college just to further your education.

what the fuck is the point of that tho im a neet senpai

Buy a domain and build a conservative looking professional website. Something like consulting or process improvement engineering, something prestigious but boring.

set up a google voice number and a professional email. This can all be done for less than $100. Then put on your resume the name of this company and some good title.

when they call say that you were a great employee and would rehire in a second.

apparently google voice not available in canada, but this is a great idea and i would probably do this.

user, you don't need to lie. There is no need to be ashamed of your work history. Basically it's all down to making good impression on your interview. It's what you say and how you deliver it, not what's in your CV. Someone's going to give you a chance - just keep trying.

user i appreciate you trying to lift my mood but it's not this way unfortunately. i am going to have to lie

this whole "employers hate an employment gap" thing is just a meme, no one cares. Especially since I assume you have no real experience and are just looking for any low level job you can get. (not mocking you btw, its admirable you want to stop being a neet)

if an interviewer asks you why you weren't working for X period just say that your mom was sick and you were taking care of her full time.

If an employer asked me why i have no experience whatsoever and what ive done for years i'd have nothing to respond with.

Try to be honest just say you were lazy a fool and maybe had social anxiety or whatever your problem is.
Ask them to give you a chance.
Tell them you finally worked up the courage and that it was hard for you.
Brush you teeth, shave, comb and wear deodorant.
Hr people will know when you lie anyway.
I did the same

well what jobs are you going to be applying to that require experience? And I just told you what you can say when they ask what you've been doing.

How long have you been a neet, maybe we can work on your resume right now. Do you have one prepared yet?

>Ask them to give you a chance.
>Tell them you finally worked up the courage and that it was hard for you.
this is not what an interviewer wants to hear

You can't have experience, before you get experience. What matters is will to work and how you present yourself.

Visualize it goes well. Watch recruitment videos. Read up some interesting stuff regarding position you apply for.

There is nothing wrong in gaps in employment. It's basically the attitude you manifest during interview that gets you hired.

And make your CV look appealing.

Just believe in yourself.

dude that honestly sounds like a terrible idea. I feel like you're much better off lying than being genuine in these cases

I have a few months experience. im 21 been a neet on and off for 3 years since hs. im just trying to find any job that actually seems decent enough not like fcking mcdonalds or something but something that actually has transferable skills

please help with a resume

>has no experience
>has no degree
>thinks he's too good to work fast food
After I dropped out of college I worked in kitchens for a while (not fast food) it did suck but it wasn't unbearable. Maybe you could try security, I did that for a while as well. It takes only a few days classes to get a security guard license, although there are upfront costs for getting licensed. After that I applied with two security agencies in my town Securitas and US Security, and had a job offer from both within the week.

Now I work as an EMT and I really enjoy that a lot more, that's another one you don't need experience to get a job in, the certification process has an ~4 month class you have to pass first though.

It's not that I think I'm too good, although I do think that. It's just that working fastfood won't get me anywhere besides a (small) paycheck.

even if i worked at mcdonalds for 10 years it wouldn't get me any further in life

whoever said anything about working there for 10 years, you need a job so you get one in fast food while you look for something better

well yeah that's the plan but i need to find out how to get a better job after and ill need to lie for that

can you help me make a resume or not

>working
cuck

sure, post what you've got and i'll critique it

and no you don't need to lie, what job exactly are you trying to get? If you want a good job you'll need some kind of degree or professional certification.

just any ol' officecuck job. just something air conditioned that isn't labour intensive

"Office worker" is not a job, what exactly do you think people do in an office?

im willing to do anything that i can learn. I'm sure there's many jobs that don't require much skills or training

I graduated in May with a degree in economics from a top-50 school. After sending over 250 applications I still don't have a job. How many more should I send before just accepting that no white collar company wants white men anymore and try to get some shitty plumber apprenticeship? By the way, I live in Jew Jersey so it might be hard to even get myself an apprenticeship since they continue to hire illegals with previous blue collar experience and pay them shit wages.

I'd rather honestly kill myself than become a neet so at least my family will still love me

realistically there's nothing for you in an office without a degree

>rejected for 250 jobs
>clearly they are the problem

Just find some study guides and get an insurance license in your state. It's easy as fuck and won't take you more than about two weeks to be ready for the exam if you're not a complete brainlet.

Pass that shit first go (You only need like an 82% in my state) and start tossing resumes out to every agency in your area. You'll get hired almost guaranteed because you're already licensed. Total cost shouldn't be more than about $200.

You'll get at the very least a better than retail hourly rate, but more likely a salary. It'll be enough to live on while the rest of your income will be commission. My current income is about 50/50, with good months being more like 60-65% commission.

Guaranteed own desk, air conditioning, and easy M-F hours.

Maybe you'll even be good at it or enjoy it and you can hit high 5's or even low 6's income wise. Buy an agency down the road and you can earn 250k+ easy.

Or you'll hate it and debate killing yourself / walking off the job / withering into depression every morning on your way out the door like me. A-at least I live in a decent house and have a few tens of thousands in savings right user?

You're probably just shit at application / resume composition.

I did it bought btc and shitcoins with the money. Really you should just be doing whatever work you can find and buying BTC. Whatever it is you end up doing for work, no matter how bad it seems, put all of your effort into it and genuinely care about living up to your end of it.

what if bitcoin turns out to just be a ponzi scheme and crashes? Sure some people are making a killing on it now, but is that really a viable source of income long term?

i guess i could do this desu senpai