/Money Making General/ How the fuck do you make money (no crypto)

Yes I have a job. I'm talking about making money outside of that.
I saw some user recommend builder society (supposed to be some affiliate marketing forum)

Currently I'm going through this guide buildersociety.com/forums/digital-strategy-crash-course.25/ but I don't know if it's legit and desu I don't even really know what the fuck it's about, but since I have no clue how to make money, I just want to try something.

Anyway, does anyone else have tips?

Buy 5-Star-rated shit (For e.g, fidget spinners/computer mouse for 90 cents each) in Bulk on Chink sites

Sell that to retarded normies for 10x the mark-up ($10)

Been there done that. With all the shipping/packaging/fees and lack of sales it's not worth it

Good try. This board is only cryptofags now.

> How the fuck do you make money (no crypto)

/WATER DRINKING GENERAL/ How the fuck do you drink water (no mouth)

put a hose in your ass?

wow thats clever. I will do that since I refuse to drink water the easy way

Thanks for the bump

That's why you do dropshipping. Let another company handle packaging and shipping. I've made $17k in sales since January this way

link to your site

that a great idea i will never be thirsty anymore

that kind of thing is done through amazon/ebay

I have tried this shit for months, 0 sales despite heavy advertising and very professional photos. How do you make it work?

*clapping in hands*

what was your advertising method? most of my sales were through instagram

maybe having some instagram influencers promote your website couple of times a day could work

This.

I did Facebook and Instagram ads (not through high follower accounts, just paid ads)

might have to try that

Teach yourself how to trade foreign exchange. You only need to know the basics.

Make an account on iqoption. You can make a real account then switch to your demo account then start practicing how to trade forex. You can even trade a few crypto-coins such as BTC, ETH, and LTC.

You can trade short term binary options. They have a set of videos within the app to teach you how to do everything.

If you manage to develop a good strategy (this is, as you'd imagine, very difficult but still doable), then it's essentially easy money.

Never trade with real money until you've developed a strategy that is at least 80% in terms of consistent returns on your demo account.

Plot twist: After about a month and a half I'm still searching for the perfect strategy (kek), but I am close to a breakthrough.

Why do that when you can just trade crypto? Lol

Jk. Good advice. I trade forex as well.

yup can confirm i was about to get in to it crunched he numbers and your better off betting on the fag coins everyone goes crazy about here or Robin Hood.com but you cant be a retard as well to play those two worlds.

>I trade forex as well.

How has that been working out for you? I wish I could say I've been successful so far but I haven't.
I need a system that works. If I can average even $40 profits a day consistently then I'd be so happy.

Start up a traphouse

Lurking for justice

I mostly just trade news. Like when Canada I creased interest rates. I profited a lot from that because I knew the loonie would go up.

I don't try to chase profits every day. Sometimes hold positions open and underwater for a while. I'm not consistent at all, but I'm profitable.

I also trade technicals. It works for the most part but patience is key. Do t look for trades where they don't exist. The market is efficient and has most things priced in before you ha e a chance to grab a quick profit from it.

Buy/make/ aquire/ X

Sell/ rent / give access to/ give a copy of X at a higher cost than it costs to sell them X

Make money

Ah, I've never tried trading based on the news before. I'll definitely look into it.

Do I solve for X? I wasn't good at math in college.

Get gud den scrub boi