What the fuck is happening to monero?

everything that is shilled here dies horrible death.

this, I love Monero, please don't make the mistake of thinking Veeky Forums matters

it got pumped

now it's getting dumped

a few darknet markets were taken down recently. As it happens the only coin they were unable to track was Monero. I think people are waking up to the fact that Monero is one of only coins with any actual value right now.

i have nothing against monero. I even mined it at some point.
but damn.... see quite a lot of shilling last days.

there has been 0 shilling of monero you faggot

right now money is being laundered through XMR to make prices jump

>

monero is literally the most suppressed coin in the history, considering the potential. I remember over 1 year ago people asking about it on poloniex trollbox only to read it was "nothing"

>there has been 0 shilling of monero

there was lots of posts that mentioned monero recently in different threads... too lazy to search for them.

I hope it keeps triggering you, faggot

you mean in fucking threads where people were asking how to launder fucking money? because I've responded in some of those threads, and XMR is the obvious option.

I wouldn't even consider it shilling, take your tin foil hat off, faggot.

yeah yeah. aggressive shilling.
are you even two persons? or one using proxy?

you are off your meds dude.

I've notcied ppl talking about Monero in relation to dark net, as if it is more secure

This means it is a good shitcoin to invest in,.. or am I missing something?

sure let me do the research for you

I just learned how to make the monero paper wallets while offline. It's fucking genius.

What's happening is it's propping up the USD value of my portfolio while everything else crashes.

It's the best candidate for darkweb markets right now, which means it's the best candidate for high value in the mid-near term. Don't forget that's what helped BTC gain traction in the mean time. With all the recent regulatory advancements on crypto people are going to be looking to Monero, even if only to make them feel more secure.

Correction :^)

>assholes driving the price down again with several BTC
Cunts.

I like monero but I feel like there is no point in investing in it anymore. It could reach $200 by next year maybe (best care scenerio) but there are so many shitcoins and icos that double your money so quick its hard to give a fuck about monero

Monero posts are not shill posts, they are education posts. When I say Monero is literally going to be worth more than any other coin, I am not telling you that so you can buy my bags, I'm just letting you know so that at least the people on here that do pt in some effort have an extra chance at buying the winner.

Monero is FUD'd, not shilled. Remember all the butthurt speculators angry when Fluffy Pony trolled everybody? Monero's devs don't want it to be a shitcoin to be gambled on, they want its growth to be organic and based on strong fundamentals (and Monero arguably has the strongest of all after Bitcoin). I personally don't trade much Monero because it still usually follows BTC's lead, but once the current bubble dies down, I'm planning on going deeper into it.

LOL SELL SELL SELL

Every time I see this coin I think of that new show Ozark but I don't think you could launder that much money in monero.

Buy high sell low

I think monero is one of the actual coins that has a future. How is the blockchain scaling problem getting handled?