Stop eating food

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–1946)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why? Have the Kulaks stolen it all again?

Stalin was better than Hitler because Stalin didn't mass murder people based on their race.

Except all those Ukrainians and Poles he mass murdered merely for being Ukrainians and Poles.

>this bucko hasn't sorted himself out
Back to Pleasure Island with you

I've heard Gommies unironically claim this, as tho murdering people for their class is any better than doing so for their race.

Communism is a mental illness.

>implying they weren't killed for being counter revolutionaries
Nothing personal Wilson

With all this butthurt about Communism you'd think that it's still viable or something.

Stalin did make his gulag prisoners sign him a birthday card every year.

Unlike Hitler, he at least recognized their humanity and worth, before having them and their families annihilated.

What? It's closed and I don't even live near Cleethorpes.

>forgetting all the Cossacks who had the gall to try and keep their traditions alive

Umm can you show me ONE document or speech excerpt where he condemns Poles or Ukrainians as an entity?

>Umm can you show me ONE document or speech excerpt where Hitler orders the annihilation of the Jews?
>Umm the absence of such a statement or written order means the annihilation of the Jews didn't occur.
Literally David Irving-tier arguments.

He could give you plenty where Hitler condemns the Jews as an entity.

It's irreverent to the point he's trying to make. He's trying to argue that not dehumanizing the Poles or Ukrainians in public speeches, means he didn't do so in actions. Either that, or it makes it less terrible to do so.

Also Hitler, as much as he dehumanized the Jews in public, avoided any explicit conversation as to what he was orally encouraging being done to them by the end of the war.

You're really, really bad at this. I can't begin to emphasize how awful you are at this.

The issue is whether it was a racially motivated genocide, not whether it was terrible.

>I don't even live near Cleethorpes.

Neither do I, thank God.

Speak for yourself, I don't need you to speculate what my point was.

This. Stalin was brutal toward them, but I'd like to see proof this was based on their race.

Determining whether a genocide's "racially motivated" is judged by the actions undertaken, not by the proclaimed intentions of the aggressor.

Like I said, you're really bad at this. Stay in your lane next time.

Your point was retarded and depraved.

So in other words you don't have a shred of evidence there was any racial motivation and are trying to cover your own silly points by constantly claiming that I'm "really bad" at some unspecified thing.

Read Synder's Bloodlands mate.

Poles and Ukranians were singled out for liquidation because they were considered a risk due to their race.

You didn't even understand my point, brainlet.

Which actions show these repressions were done with a racial motivation?

Stop being Catholic

kek

kek

I unironically believe this

Stalin fucked up the future of their country's national psyche and killed anybody who wasn't vatnik zombie scum or anybody who didn't have the balls/concious to speak out

Russia is fine Russians are fucked, you can still see it today

Hitler's genocide was at least somewhat arbritrary just a random cross-section of the population, Stalin killed ideas, minds and souls

Russia will never recover, it's not possible the, destruction was too great

I got an even better plan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Operation_of_the_NKVD

They killed 100,000 poles for literally Nazi tier justifications. Also during the Holodomor, Stalin shipped out millions of tons of grain that could of fed the starving and coincidently he stopped people from moving from famine stricken areas. Not to mention this all happened at a time where Ukrainian nationalism was surging.

So while Stalin didn't particularly say, "fuck poles and Ukrainians, let's kill em." His actions disproportionately targeted and attack them. Similar too how holocaust deniers say Hitler never once said "we're going to kill the Jews" so the holocaust never happened. But in reality, records of his actions have shown otherwise to target Jews.

That's what the other user is trying to say. That your argument is literally holocaust denial tier and rife with flaws and your fucking stupid for using it. Something that I agree whole heartedly with.

Horseshoe theory is right again

seeNationalists in bloc countries and those deemed to be spies were targeted for their race alone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–1946)

The statistical distribution of famine's victims among the ethnicities closely reflects the ethnic distribution of the rural population of Ukraine[95] Moldavian, Polish, German and Bulgarian population that mostly resided in the rural communities of Ukraine suffered in the same proportion as the rural Ukrainian population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

you're arguments again, like that poster says, holocaust denial level retarded and you should feel bad.