Working in finance has made me racist, and for good reason. I do loans...

Working in finance has made me racist, and for good reason. I do loans, and a lot of my business comes from the ATL area, so I capture a lot of Black folks with my ads. Blacks have zero concept of money and finances and are so petty and cheap. Everyone of them is looking for no down payment or "the absolute cheapest options". 95% them end up taking government loans because it's cheaper on the front end, but much more expensive in the long run.

1 of 10 of them will have a credit score higher than 650. 5 of 10 will be below 600. Crazy! I'll talk to a black person who is in their 50s, who have less then $5,000 in total savings. This is quiet common. How did they get to this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAlsEmNt1I
jewishbusinessnews.com/2015/01/25/jimmy-iovine-buys-60-million-mansion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell them all to buy Bitcoins and record what happens please.

Yeah fuck you, usury-shilling cuck boi. The whole reason people need a fucking loan to begin with is because banks lending huge amounts of money inflates the price of houses to begin with! If mortgage loans didn't exist the price of a home would have to be reasonably priced so that the average person could afford it. Fuck your smug attitude. As if you are better than any of these niggers you claim to be smarter than. KYS faggot!

top kek

work harder if you can't afford a house faggot. Don't blame other people for your problems.

Did it ever occur to you that the blacks you interact with are less intelligent because you're in the US?

It's fair to be like "what the heck?" It's definitely a weird observation.

I think financial success has more to do with the way people think. So historically, blacks have gotten fucked over by whites quite a bit. And since whites have/still dominate the finance industry logically they wont trust it. And since they might live in places with shitty jobs, they may not really save a whole lot.

But really everybody probably has a different story that doesn't involve this so maybe im wrong.

little kek

that's like anyone in the US (including me)

Yeah op singlehandedly made the banking system by getting a Jew out of his position

>since whites have/still dominate the finance industry
What a weird observation last time I checked they were all jews

>Work with the poorest people in the poorest continent and poorest countries in the world
>OMG WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MONEY

I mean I'm no lefty but srsly OP

yes, it did

The poorest country?

What the fuck are you talking about. It's not that these people don't have money, or access to money. They just make very very very poor financial decision. I had a guy who had an income of $3000 a month before tax. He had a car loan of over $35,000. This is common, very very common.

low income vs high expenses?

There are plenty of people who live paycheck to paycheck because of their circumstances.

lol generational wealth is solely for white americans.

You do realize that many black businesses were burned down by whiteys in georgia in the 50s this crippled the next generation and the next?

Lets not forget equal loan access for the poorest group of people and whites is not actually equality since whites can mitigate the risk due to their generational wealth i.e. their parents having good education and money because their parents had a good education money.

inb4 my daddy was poor and made himself rich.

>You do realize that many black businesses were burned down by whiteys in georgia in the 50s this crippled the next generation and the next?

Burnt businesses in one single state out of 50 ruined all black people in the entire country for generations? Explain that one. How many businesses are we talking, anyway? Do you have any idea whether it's close to 50 or 500 without looking it up?

>Lets not forget equal loan access for the poorest group of people and whites is not actually equality since whites can mitigate the risk due to their generational wealth

That means it IS equal loan access, it's just not equal risk because, surprise, one person has more resources than another. You're telling me a first-time business owner getting a loan just as a 10-time business owner getting a loan is still not fair because the 10-business owner has more experience with running successful businesses? How is it inequality that one person's circumstances are more favorable than another...? It's not the bank's job to give you a business education or tips on running your business, dumbass.

Yeah, "their parents had a good education and money" because their parents were smarter/harder working/more responsible/better at networking/more concerned with passing on their wealth and skills/straight up luckier/whatever. You might as well complain that bank loans are unfair because some people have a higher IQ.

you are totally correct, but good luck trying to inculcate comprehension of the generational effects of poverty on a board dedicated to chasing get-rich-quick schemes.

wow some watermelon and chicken stands were burned down boo hoo

actually OP, everyone is naturally racist. Racism is important for survival in all animals in fact
You wouldnt walk down a black neighborhood would you?

no no, stop you're ruin his narrative that black can never achieve anything because everybody else wants them to fail. You must be a trump supporter you racist pig.

>it's again whiteys fault blacks can't behave themselves

Well statistically on average blacks have lower IQ's regardless of geography.

>Inb4 muh outlier genius negro child.jpg

I agree with OP, the ghetto ones spend all their money trying to look like they have money and spending on material possessions like chains, shoes etc, the ones that come into some money go and buy a mustang or jeep and are back to square one.

The older or more sensible ones are very religious and think that god will give them everything and rely too much on it to the point where they have no internal locus of control and are just living in everyone else's world.

Lots blame it on 'the white man' , when they get costed out of their shitty places in Brooklyn due to it growing in popularity as an overflow of demand from manhattan, it's the white peoples fault, and they don't look any further than that

>ITT: Masterbaiters

holy fuck kekd

right, I was just venting cause black make my job harder.

It's funny also that when you deny a black person they feel like you are screwing them. "what you mean I caint get no loan, man. What you mean I gotta put monies down, I ain't got none?"

Was going to post this

>muh unfalsifiable claims and Veeky Forums posts laden with pretentious verbiage
lol spare us your sanctimony you complete faggots

there is only one solution: kill. whitey.

oh, and I forgot
>generational effects of poverty
WE WUZ KANGZ

>mfw Asians blow your whole hypothesis the fuck out

Tell us some stories OP.

Explain Japanese Americans post-WW2

I literally had no inheritance.

Joined the military as meteorologist for school and experience

Got a free BBA MBA from a private school with GI Bill

Now I work as a financial analyst with a CFO of a electronic parts company.

Stop with this white privilege and accept that it's IQ. There are plenty of blacks in the military yet the couldn't understand how to use their benefits as effectively as I could. I had about 80K saved by the time I got out of the military due to saving and investing.

My blue collar parents really only understand basic financial principals and only have high school educations.

American blacks have the highest IQ of any african population

Just ignore all the dirt poor chinks and spics who come over and reach middle class please

please acknowledge your white privilege

This. Ffs my dad was poor and had no inheritance at all but I ended up going to an Ivy league university, the only one from my high school in the middle of nowhere, and now that I've graduated I'm married and working as an actuary studying and trying to make something of myself and investing almost everything I make. I didn't spend a day at my parents after graduating and couldn't even afford to pay for my honeymoon but now I've got a nice place with my wife and I'm moving up.

Nothing to do with generational wealth.

>couldn't afford to pay for my honeymoon
By which I mean that we had no honeymoon because we couldn't afford one. But now I'm getting up to roughly 60k saved/invested after a year as an actuary. So I'm doing alright.

Jesus fucking Christ. Can't you all stop being prideful and retarded for long enough to just admit some have it easier than others?

I don't mind racism. OP is right- blacks can't handle money. But stupid racism ('we're all on a level playing field at all times! We all have the same chances! Nobody starts off better than anybody!') annoys the fuck out of me.

If you think kids from poor black families stand an 1/8th of a chance at being successful as kids from wealthy white families, you're a retarded fucking faggot. Can't we just joke about blacks without you losers muddying the shit up with your stupidity?

feel free to give all your stuff away to non white people i'm sure they will take it

The cringiest part of it all is that it's insecurity. Insecurity that you might not inherently deserve the shit you were given. Because you're not that smart, your work ethic isn't that great and you really are no different.

You can forever shield your ego by considering them subhuman, or just man up and quit being a girl about it. Because that's all you're really acting like- women.

I'm explicitly saying I don't mind inequality because I benefit from it. I just want you faggots to stop saying stupid shit.

Everybody knows blacks can not use reason. What's the deal?
They are all guide by emotions. I would like to see more of then trading cryptos.

>Socioeconomic differences REEEEE
>Nevermind the fact that poor whites outperform even wealthy blacks on purely objective tests

Just don't look at the evidence user, it'll be easier to keep the cognitive dissonance away.

We have the same problem here in Brazil, and the question is this
>Are black people in bad shape because they're poor or because they're black?
>If it's because they're poor then we should focus on ending poverty, focusing on race is unproductive and unfair to poor people that are not black
>If it's because they're black there's nothing that can be done, you can't "undo" being black

And inb4 someone memes >hurr durr end poverty bernie sanders, I'm fullblown capitalist, capitalism is what's driving world poverty down to unprecedented levels, but some people keep droning on "wealth inequality!" bullshit

nigger

Hahahahahahahahaha. O Brazil é um país fodido do caralho. Além dos problemas de Terceiro Mundo que faz todo mundo fodido ainda temos os pretos que fazem as pessoas se foderem mais ainda.
Já viu aquele nego do borel. Tenho uma raiva do caralho dele. O cara não tem talento nenhum mas é tratado como se fosse talentoso.

You are the one saying stupid shit. Nobody here argues that family wealth has no effect. But that effect is heavily outweighed by g.

In the context of reality where whites are heavily discriminated against in media, academics and some jobs, pointing out stuff like generational wealth just makes you look like a typical brainwashed college liberal.

Sinceramente, eu acho que esses lixos culturais tem dois elementos

>(((eles))) plantam a semente (colocam esses caras em rede nacional.. na novela e tal)
>O povo tem merda na cabeça que serve de adubo, fazendo crescer

Nem acho que eles tem que forçar muito não... agora viadagem/transporcarias/"senpaiílias alternativas" eles estão forçando pra caraleooo tá insano

You're not even using "cognitive dissonance" right you shitskin Brazilian trash.

>"Nobody here argues that family wealth has no effect."
Except for everybody above you that is? Because they really believe it doesn't?

>"In the content of reality where whites are heavily discriminated against..."
More fucking whining from a winner of the genetic lottery. Want to know what's sadder than blacks' inability to thrive in a society that views them as innately inferior? A white cuck like you, with all the opportunity, that still needs excuses because he can't hack it.

I'll say it again: shield your ego all you like, faggot. Or get gud and quit acting like a woman.

Nigger detected

Burger master race

>
>You're not even using "cognitive dissonance" right you shitskin Brazilian trash.

Literally throws a bitch fit over white people being racist. Proceeds to calls Brazilians shitskins

wew lad

>You're not even using "cognitive dissonance" right
Are you dense?
Cognitive dissonance is holding two contradictory thoughts as truth.
Avoiding evidence that would contradict what people "like" to believe is true IS avoiding cognitive dissonance you absolute moron.

Feel the shame of being schooled by a mestizo.

Explain Vietnamese immigrants coming to America in the 60s with no formal education nor material possession and doing better than blacks living in America for generations.

I said earlier, verbatim, "I don't have a problem with racism." You either can't read or are too stupid to continue this conversation with.

Take your ESL back to your dirty fucking country.

Also ATL here. Well Cumming actually. Where you at OP?

I attribute what you have noticed to African DNA, and white oppression. On the DNA point I think blacks just live more in the moment and aren't as concerned with innovation and accomplishment. Look at Africa.

On the white oppression point, we got the biggest dumbest blacks, stole them from Africa and assfucked them for over 200 years. If they had anything good it was often taken by whites, they were abused and cheated at every turn.

So it's not suprising that today most American blacks live day to day, without much ambition.

Você mora em qual Estado? Eu moro aqui no Rio de Janeiro que parece ser o local mais merda de todo este país de merda.
Para você ver o nível de como estamos fodidos aqui, segunda-feira estava assistindo o RJ TV e vi uma manifestação de policiais em Copacabana pedindo segurança.

A maioria dos bandidos no Estados Unidos são pretos e isso é comprovado por dados estatísticos.
Aqui no Rio de Janeiro consigo fazer esta constatação óbvia por meio empírico mas é algo que ninguém pode falar e nem se pode fazer pesquisa quanto a isso.

This is just one of those posts where you know the person doesn't actually interact with the lower classes. They just think on an entirely different (and much dumber) level that you couldn't understand. Get the slightest bit of windfall? New iphone and clothes. Get a new job? Just act like you don't give a shit anyway, you'll just get another afterall. Give up alcohol or cigarellos? Nah, no thanks man. Hell, just go into a 7-11 and look at those morons buying milk for $4 a gallon.

>A white cuck like you, with all the opportunity, that still needs excuses because he can't hack it.

This is exactly what black people think. "A white man like you, with every opportunity."
They think that all whites are already born rich and that everything will be served to them on a silver tray.
Lol.

Fuck are you even saying? Why can't any of you make a coherent point?

Cry more. I can't wait until you fucking betas are purged.

JESUS CHRIST KEK ALMIGHTY

> So historically, blacks have gotten fucked over by whites quite a bit. And since whites have/still dominate the finance industry logically they wont trust it

No, it's just the fact they have a lower IQ, the same reason why they have the highest crimerate, STD rate, lowest income and highest teen pregnancy rate.
They live from day to day and have low control of their impulses just like children, in fact that's pretty much what they are: children in adult bodies.
I enountered the paths of black population on 3 continents and it's remarkably always the same behavioral pattern.

The most brilliant of them rationnalize this intelectual inferiority by blaming everything on the white man crafting semi-complex theories about oppression and guilt tripping gullible and bored leftists but everyone honest who spent few months in Africa will tell you that they oppress each other much better than europeans and white americans ever could.

They will always remain the bottom tier of societies unless some vast eugenics or genetic engineering plan is deployed to enhance their intellectual capacities but I doubt we will see it in our liftime.

Dunwoody, but I work all over town.

They also feel like the world, especially white people and the government, owe them something. Which we do not!

Is it true that blacks do most of their grocery shopping at convenience stores?

I watch these like they're Nat Geo films on the pavement ape

youtube.com/watch?v=RJAlsEmNt1I

I'm not crying, lol. Staying crying is a black thing. We who are white do not have time to cry and become a victim.

>('we're all on a level playing field at all times! We all have the same chances! Nobody starts off better than anybody!') annoys the fuck out of me.

lol, that's not what i said at all, I acknowledge that of course there are differences in everyone's situation, it's just fucking retarded to deny everyone's sense of independence and responsibility by blaming society or what someone inherited.

>If you think kids from poor black families stand an 1/8th of a chance at being successful as kids from wealthy white families

and this is what annoys the fuck out of me: being successful in what respect? because black people in America have a wildly different set of metrics for success than i do, like sneaker collections, tens of thousands of dollars in gold chains, fame, a harem of hoes, and a zillion other things i'll never understand. nearly all of these are arguably easier to attain BECAUSE you're black, what with it being a given that you won't be denied government subsidies like welfare programs, freeing up all your time which can then be spent on crude but nevertheless entrepreneurial efforts (slanging drugs, rapping), gaining you all the relative power, wealth, respect, and hoes you can handle if you're just willing to put forth any effort. Don't even get me started on how they benefited from the commercialization of black culture as a cool and alluring thing, plus the absolute goldmines that resulted from it in the music industry (bands cant even survive today because the small amount of income can't be split 5 ways, meanwhile the low barrier to entry for single rappers -- when all you have to do is write some rhymes and rehearse a few times then buy a beat for $10 and split it with nobody -- continues to remain a black nouveau riche phenomenon). Btw, ever heard of basketball?

that's why this whole white privilege shit cracks me up, because for my whole life it was glaringly obvious how much easier life would be if i had been born black.

Two black twins are born in a Detriot hospital. One is raised by it's birth parents and the other immediately adopted by a respectable Asian couple. Will they be similar people 30 years later? Probably not.

Toxic black culture is the problem, and jews too for selling it to kids of other races.

>watch the Dr Dre documentary
>waiting for the evil jewish Jimmie lovine from Interscope records, pretty much reaped all the benefits from degenerate trash music, to appear in show
> look him up
> not jewish

> thanks /pol/

It's painfully obvious you're an autistic faggot that has 0 daily interactions with blacks (or anybody outside of your mother's basement). You don't know shit about black culture or its ideals beyond what you watch on YouTube and read on Veeky Forums.

>"All blacks want to be rich rappers and drug dealers. Oh, and basketball players. Also, the government allows all of them to do that. All black people are rich, successful rappers and drug dealers. I know because I'm a stupid fuck who can't bother to think for 2 seconds before typing out this much bullshit."

Look, I give. Everyone ITT has more willpower to say and think stupid shit than I do to laugh at you for believing any of it.

Any lurkers reading this conversation, I hope you're smart enough to cut through shit logic. Nobody gives a fuck if you tell a racist joke, but believing you're on a level playing field and that you're better off because you're just more talented/deserving is WOMAN SHIT. You're hamstering like a WOMAN.

god damn go away already

More crying. I'm drowning in white cuck tears ITT.

>Fuck are you even saying? Why can't any of you make a coherent point?

They do nothing to help themselves, but keep going "mah systematic racism" or whatever shit you want to cry about while using cuck over and over again

dude, c'mon,

dont even pretend 80% of American blacks arent retarded fuck heads.

20% of American blacks want to just blend in and be nice suburban whites.

the other 80% want to be gangster shit heads and thieves. And that 80% consider the other 20% coons for wanting to just live quiet normal lives in the burbs.

I hate everyone including my own kind equally.

T. Pajeet

immigrants do better than blacks. And they didn't have the multi-generational chance to take advantage of western welfare like blacks have.

Went to high school in the worst neighborhood in my city and all the guys who are actually going places are those with good discipline in their culture. That was my fellow whites, chinks (in general), pajeets, and no blacks (literally).

I wait tables at a fine dining restaurant in an up and coming city in the US.

I do my best to give everyone the same service, and I am continually disappointed with the tips I receive from blacks.

Many aren't aware that tips should be ~20% depending upon service and 15% is no longer the norm. This has to do with the fact that while minimum wage has increased, server wages have not. I won't get into a "tipping is dumb" conversation... point is, blacks often don't even tip at all, and if they do it's fucking 10%.

>It's painfully obvious you're an autistic faggot that has 0 daily interactions with blacks

This argument always depends upon your geographic location. If you live on Capital Drive in Milawukee like I did, you'll end up hating blacks.

If you live in upstate New York (idk i've never lived around rich blacks) or Europe (euro blacks are much different, different culture) you'll end up not really giving a fuck about blacks

>"All blacks want to be rich rappers and drug dealers. Oh, and basketball players. "

#NotAllBlacks xDDD

Another strawman that nobody ever said or suggested. The claim was that per capita, more blacks find success in rapping and basketball. A quick glance at the NBA rosters and Billboard charts confirms that this is overwhelmingly true. So, yeah, you're completely wrong and it's easy to prove it. Meanwhile you're telling us we're the illogical ones? How one can one idiot be so confused? Personally I blame your college professors.

>It's painfully obvious you're an autistic faggot that has 0 daily interactions with blacks (or anybody outside of your mother's basement). You don't know shit about black culture or its ideals beyond what you watch on YouTube and read on Veeky Forums.

Nah this definitely is just ebin trolling. Post yfw I grew up in a majority black city and went to a highschool where I was a minority as a white kid. Not that this was an actual point in the first place.

BUT DO YA HOOP? WITE BOI?

what the fuck are you talking about? I live in upstate NY and the niggers here are awful.

Are you still arguing with a black man?
Can not you see that this is a waste of time because blacks can not understand logical and rational arguments?

like that really did piss me off, there is like a shooting in my area every other day and sayin like the N words around here are "rich"? like there good or something?

Paid cash for my house, nigger.

>not jewish

user, I...

jewishbusinessnews.com/2015/01/25/jimmy-iovine-buys-60-million-mansion/

WE

I waited table in a decently nice restaurant in college. Same experience. I had regulars who thought I was dez funny white boi and they tip horribly every time!

see

Negroes don't tip. Fact.

Here's a redpill for you: libs and nigs are significant contributing factors behind the collapse leading to the great recession.

>O povo tem merda na cabeça
this is the biggest problem in Brazil, but also a way to make huge amounts of money, just look at Kondzilla

I sometimes feel ashamed to be brazilian because they don't seem to see the opportunities a country of almost 200 million has.
All they want to do is get wasted on crack and scam their neighbours

I read it as "jews selling kids to other races"

mysoginistic pig

If you were a nig with a whites brain you could be set. Easy mode.

>How did they get to this point?
Slavery and racism.

Add a dash of laziness and entitlement...and you've got nigger stew.

Your image makes me laugh but leftypol actually found a way to blame poo in loo problems on soseco.

Superpower 2020

Explain this then?
RACISTS BTFO

>it's this meme again

Blacks are worse off than their immigrant counterparts in EVERY country. Including the ones that didn't have slavery, like Scandinavia.

And no, it's not because of racism.

I went to a public high school with a lot blacks. Only a small portion of them graduated.

I've witnessed and heard stories from friends/strangers/news of blacks acting on their stereotypical behavior.

If you've actually interacted with blacks (in the inner city areas), you would know why the negative stereotypes about them exist.