>the money i made

Have you cashed out yet?

>nocoiner who thinks BTC isn't money detected

yes
>you're an idiot ans will MOOOOON

no
>ans is worth nothing now

>Not holding NEO long term
>Not recognizing that it will have the most stable gain of all the current crypto
>Not realizing this is actually one of the few legitimate coins that is pretty safe
>Listening to the people calling it a scam because they don't speak Chinese

Holding in BTC, ans was and still is one of best coins to ride for the past month. Possibly a good long term hold too so keeping a stash for that occasion as well

>>Listening to the people calling it a scam because they don't speak Chinese

Actually I'm mostly weary on it because the only apparent thing that people can say for why it's so great is because it's being made by a Chinese group. I've heard absolutely nothing else for why the coin will succeed and will be better than its competitors

well then you are a stupid fuck

do 30 minutes of research on the business contracts neo has already signed with many chinese corps and realize it not only has a plan to be used, but has binding contracts.

I too think neo will be a safe thing. Invested 3000$.
Only reason I don't invest more is that I don't want to sell coins of other promising projects I hold

because you haven't even taken the time to understand the technology they present in the bigger scope of things.

Their competitors
>QTUM - Ran by a scam artist, no working >product, only relies on fancy marketing, >Singapore based(not even Chinese yet trying >to enter Chinese market)

The 2 devs alone are doing tremendous work, as much as multiple devs. With many contributors helping NEO, a solid strong community and a government that is eager to stomp on the west in the crypto space (6 months behind the west). It is a recipe for success. Sure they have the early mover advantage but they've also spent so long working on the tech instead of all the bullshit marketing schemes like you see most coins present nowadays.

Just look at it with an open mind and maybe consider having a small portion of your funds inside of this coin, you never know. For me, I'm very hopeful, I've accumulated since it was around 220k, averaged at around 260k, I'm not here to shill you my bags because I have none. If you deny that this coin can hit 400k you're simply retarded and think in the moment.

Anyone investing in NEO is looking at the landscape in 6 months. Anyone that is denying NEO simply looks monthly and investing on emotions. They FUD to backwards rationalize their own emotions instead of objectively looking at a technology and seeing it's possible domination in the future. It doesn't take a monkey to realize something is a golden nugget.

I've held some of it, daytraded it and even rode some pumps but the constant shilling on this board really puts me off might get some down the line but in the meantime it looks like nothing but hot air

I picked up at 250k should i sell and wait for the dip to occur this weekend?

september

What makes you think there will be a dip this weekend?

1 August

It's finding higher floors and won't see high gains until after August

It's literally fallen multiple times and recovered

NEO is not even close to resembling a shitcoin like dgb

It is still early, but once people start developing their projects using their platform down the road, shit is going sky high

The marketing is pretty piss poor at least for western standards I'll admit

Have you seen the evolution of marketing and advertisement in the West? It's dogshit.

I literally wont let my children watch standard television because the commercials are such aids.(This doesn't include shit like Netflix that doesn't have these ads)

I'm ecstatic they are not following western methods.

Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful.

This coin had way too much hype surrounding it, glad I got out before I took major losses

so did ETH but it did well, but eth actually had legit usage and original concept. This is just a copycat shitcoin trying to profit of "china's eth" label.

Actually DGB is doing mighty fine now it's had a hard correction

BTC DIP
ETH DIP
ANS DIP
Its fucking normal. When BTC rise 20% , ANS rise 50%. Now calculate cunt.