Veeky Forums is objectively the board with the funniest memes

Veeky Forums is objectively the board with the funniest memes.

>Frugal threads
>"Things poor people say/do"
>Cuckcoins
>Sucking dicks for $1 each
>"I am a canadian ... and i rip people off"
>That fucking prototype for a tortilla chip warmer
>"rich people lifestyle" threads
>That fucking thread where people were posting their dicks hanging out while wearing suits

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=p-XCprZkhLo
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD POST YOUR SIB WALLETS FOR FREE SIBCOINS!!!!!!!

Veeky Forums is the only reason I come to Veeky Forums anymore
this whole site shit the bed around 2013, Veeky Forums is the only place that feels like old Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is a serious board for serious people please take your memes and leave

I love this board

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO I JUST WOKE UP AND BTCUSD DIDNT GO ANYWHERE I JUST KNOW THE CHINKS ARE UP TO SOMETHING DO I BUY OR SELL I FUCKEN MORTGAGED MY HOUSE MAN

you're not funny

what the fuck is this shit? sage

Veeky Forums is the best board on Veeky Forums

>eth is a mess
>pajeet
>money skeleton
>pink wojak

I agree

Welcome to THE SYSTEM!

I bet you missed the dicks hanging out of suits thread. That was the best shit ever.

Can I have some my friend? SjwRV5YRdDAh9kgAQ3zBVXfsT1kdS7SvvT Thx :D

biz rocks. i dont go anywhere else on Veeky Forums. all biz, all the time

I enjoy you fags, funny folks.

I love Veeky Forums very much

nice, just bought 100k with this weeks earnings as a plumber in canada

Don't forget the lolis I occasionally upload, it actually stays up unlike other boards because Veeky Forums can afford a patrician style girl

That's not a loli, that's a little girl.
pedofag.

My doge

forgot pic related

bunker bro, crab meat, asking that tripfag "are you chinese" ?

prime /sp/ was GOAT

>lel threads
>power rankings
>mfw an american was fat near me
>janitors BTFO
>car chase event bowls
>coast-to-coast

who /sp/artan here

everything naturally seems funnier when you're rich

Don't forget the pink wojaks

I missed it to. Archive of it somewhere?

>That fucking prototype for a tortilla chip warmer

Source?

Tell me you have that masterpost of that tripfag stalker who autismo'd a 100 page entry log of every interaction he made with them. Can't remember the trip's name.

We are the sigtmarines, we will fight until death

I miss this meme.

tortilla chip warmer?

>tfw wrestling got moved to /asp/ and it became literally the board on the website

archive.org/stream/4chanSpUTVFanEverythingPDF/Veeky Forums%20sp%20UTV%20fan%20'Everything%20PDF'_djvu.txt

Pure unbridled autism

we are the digimarines

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XCprZkhLo

Get in here fags livestream starts in like 1 min

ther's one going on right now, check the catalog

I almost forgot to call you a faggot

It has the best bro culture since 2012 /sp/

sweet post more

SgpkvHTCVNUHy2G586RrPj3K2ZdxUpocUq
SiB wallet

You forgot to mention sysbro and the pajeet gang.

Gas yourself, pedo faggot.

no gas YOURSELF.

>muh favorite flavour of the month hurr!!1

this board is absolutely fucking disgusting, r/the_donald and /tv/ tier hot garbage, riddled with normalfags trying too hard to fit in and underage memesters gambling away their parents money, some of you are ok tho

>l-leave then!!
eat shit newfag

Top quality

t. the edgy contrarian

na pham, half this board thinks like this, they don't lurk that much anymore tho, only to shill shitcoins to retards like you

we are the digimarines

4ching chongs makes me laugh the best

Thank you you fags

I love how redditurds come here crying about the Donald Trump Reddit like we should even care

Just for that I'm going to make three accounts there and upvote everything between shitcoin trading nerd. Just to collect your redditor tears.

>you will never be this new, and retarded

make five of them

we are the digimarines

You can't forget the memes when a buttcoin drops in value and anons start losing money!
>BUY HIGH SELL LOW
>BUY THE DIP
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I didn't knew bunkerbro was here, the last time I saw him he posted on /g/csg regarding some cheap chinkshit floodlights

lol

Who here is accumulating bnt?

yes he is

we are the digimarines

except but its not? be here every day and it will all just look the same, its not even funny because we get people from every type of board on this site cause they hear about bitcoin cause they sit on their ass so much, and they just rehash the same memes and it turns into a cycle say it right now where did you come from, your original board?

we are the digimarines

we are the digimarines

2.5k BNT right now, hbu? Whale activity on this one is so obvious, especially since it's only on bittex

I find a lot of things here hilarious, but the pink wojaks are fucking retarded, and if you enjoy them, you are probably fucking retarded
>small dip
>entire board full of "AAAAAAAA" with pink wojaks
it's just not funny
it wasn't that funny when it was fresh
and it's not funny now that it's been beaten to death

I wish we could talk about other forms of investing and trading again

Nocoiner here. What you need to understand is that when something gives you the ability to make above normal profits, people will flock to it. It's as simple as that. Cryptocurrency, blockchains, and smart contracts/securities may slowly become a significant part of how we move money, make purchases, and form agreements. It's reasonable to assume that it still has a long way to go in terms of adoption, which means there's yet more money to flow in, it' s just going to take a little time.

The fact of the matter is, there is no way to make significant amounts of money, in a short-to-medium amount of time, off of a relatively small amount of beginning capital, UNLESS you trade in volatility or with leverage.

Value investing and growth shares take at least years to build up significant amounts of wealth with. Although, it's quicker if you start off with large capital input, which not everyone has. It's something you do once you have actual amounts of money, or perhaps never. And frankly, I don't like the idea of putting too much money into the current stock markets, as they are. If Veeky Forums is going to discuss investing and trading besides crypto, I'd prefer if other money making avenues were discussed besides just throwing your money into what seems like an ever over-optimistic market. I'm sure there are many other things besides stocks and real estate. I also appreciate derivative/ forex trading threads, but don't see them too often anymore.

/aco/ here :(
this board is cool and fun

Stop shilling kidcoin

we are the digimarines
here to save you

(I'm not trying to discourage stocks and real estate investing btw, just would love to see some other forms of using money to make money, for my own sake)

stay buttmad

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES

Have a gold kind strangers :^)

gets 10 testnet waves from me

you're just posting from your phone now so you have a new ID

There's a sense of urgency with the memes here because you know there's money being lost and gained. Anywhere else, it's just people wasting time. A pink wojack by itself isn't funny. A pink wojack, combined with the thought of some ATH-buying panic-seller watching his money go down the toilet, is supremely funny. I have a dark sense of humor and I've been there before.

Fuck you Veeky Forums, i exploded laughing and ejaculated all over while spaghetti dripped out of my ears, now i'm fored.

Minister you, Satoshi.

exactly

this

>tfw my mom gives me more money than memecoins

>MY PARENTS MAKE ME PAY RENT

>SCAMMING Veeky Forums WITH NIGGER TOKEN ICO

ahahhahahahah

Minister You, Satoshi

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

we are the digimarines

That's Veeky Forums in a nutshell lmao.
The average IQ of this board was 89, until that faggot started luring /pol/ brainlets. Now it is about 78.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8