ITT: Coins you genuinely believe in

ITT: Coins you genuinely believe in

I'm not sure I believe in Vertcoin, but I have invested nonetheless, simply because I think it's ridiculously undervalued at the moment. It has a very active community and the atomic swap coming up. The fact it's so low is an enigma to me. wouldn't be surprised to see it rise to 5$ or more in a near future.

also golem is a good as one to enter right now while the price is dirt cheap. Has a promising future.

get this chinkshit out of here

this, all memes aside. im not going to shill it any further but the smart money is accumulating the shit out of this while it's under 10 cents

Don't be retarded. Billions of Chinese will take you to the moon once it gets the blessing of the Chinese government.

Their only competition is Qtum which is being run buy a guy that fucking scammed his previous ICO.

Do your own research and quit relying on reddit/biz you dumb cunt

>He actually believes the garbage coming out of his mouth
Mark my words, the devs will not follow through, the Chinese gov will create their own currency.

that was so autistic I had to sage

>t. Xioa Zhang

BitBay for the long hold. Team seems pretty dedicated.

Moon mission soon

This.

The problem with half of these shittu coins is that you aren't buying shares in a company, you are betting money on the fact that people want to use their services and the demand and therefore price of the coins goes up. Some of these don't really offer anything except competition to other established coins.

Signatum (mined enough that if it moons as a LTH I'm set for life)

Lisk. Not even joking

I'm LTH Rise and Ark both. Link - can't do it. That whiny lady drives me crazy.

Good for you, though.

>Lisk
>Ark but with exploitable private keys

September will be interesting if they burn the leftover supply

gridcoin

>believe will be successful
>believe will make me money

Which are you talking about OP?

Vericoin!!!!