I'm sick of all the shitcoin spam here, I'm trying to bring some much needed quality back to this board

I'm sick of all the shitcoin spam here, I'm trying to bring some much needed quality back to this board.

Instead of Veeky Forums trying to screw each other over constantly, the plebs here need to realise that if we just pulled together and shared decent information we could all make it & eventually become as wealthy as (((them))).

The only ones that seem to get this so far are Ark bros who managed to pool together and set up our own node that's the most secure on the entire Ark network. (Due to the sheer number of voters compared to all the rest who could be knocked out of forging by a couple of whales leaving their pool).

Now all of us involved are most likely going to have a very nice passive income if Ark really starts to take off after some of the main features are released in Q4 of this year.

That is the kind of stuff this board should be about, not the bullshit pajeet scum trying to pump & dump their Yobit shitcoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tittiecoin/
classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let this faggots get scammed buying SIGT or the newest scam coins in the market. While i keep accumulating ARK and plan my retirement.

>cue the idiot with the fucking Arkie meme.

But seriously I love Ark...I get 6 Ark a day and soon that will go up once I accumulate a bit more If it got up to $10 I would have a nice supplemental income and no desire to sell unless it got up to $1000 or so (not saying it will but that's where I would consider selling some of my stash).

>also earning 6 ARK a day
>tfw ARK going to $10 within a couple years is entirely realistic
>would mean $20k a year in passive income
Feels comfy

$1000/Ark?!?! You guys are truly out of your minds if you think Ark can approach that figure, let alone triple digit. This is a vapourware project without a doubt. Promises that will not be fulfilled
$5/Ark would be a major victory in a few years

Wow, this is the first time that I've seen one of my posts used as a copypasta. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

>few years
More like Q4 when bridges dat be smart roll out

Yeah that's why the time to buy is now...seriously I want to get it so I can make about $30-40k off of Ark per year and just live a comfy frugal life. I think $10 is realistic for sure. More would just be game changing but that will be a nice bridge to cross.

ARK is my third largest position. I was late to the game and it wasn't cheap.

SIGT is my largest position. I haven't bought any. I wasn't late to the game. It was very cheap.

Both are good projects, for different reasons. I'm excited about both.

BUT REALLY - WHY ARE YOU NOT BUYING CHAINCOIN????

>Chaincoin
>Literal pump & dump YouTuber coin

Please leave.

If it makes you feel better, it's a pajeet. smells like curry and/or poo.

I didn't say it was realistic...I said I would consider selling then. Even $5 would be comfy for me since I am moving to a less expensive country at the end of the year.

I don't follow. Sorry I never invested in Chaincoin.

How do I join the pool? Is it safe?

>BUT REALLY - WHY ARE YOU NOT BUYING CHAINCOIN????
Because it's generic. The draw for chaincoin is/was cheap masternodes. I bought enough for a masternode back in April for under $100. So as soon as it goes up like it did recently, new people have no reason to buy into it as they would be better off buying another masternode coin that's cheaper. It was a good coin for learning how to start/maintain a masternode but that's about it

When you get Ark wallet you go into it and click the vote tab...put in biz_classic and vote...voting costs 1 Ark. Maybe one of the guys from the discord will post the jpg.

No they're gonna steal all your money.

wtf

I believe that was sarcasm...I have heard of this human behavior before.

Any tips on shorting?
As an Arklet, it's the only feasible option I have to accumulate.

Vaporware

solidpost...much learning...so info

> this is my post, just take my anonymous word for it.

rule 1
Pics or it didnt happen faggot

I obviously can't prove it was me that posted it since I didn't screenshot it at the time, but here's the link to my ICN thread where I posted it originally.

Not that it's important anyway, I just find it amusing seeing my own post but not submitted by me, it confused me for a second.

No they're gonna steal all your money.

Hahahaha I kill you.

which country? I'm also thinking about moving from my home country? Is it in europe?

How much ARK do I need to accumulate before I start getting real returns?

>im sick of all the shitcoin spam on this board
>posts shitcoin spam

100k for around 30 or so of your daily share, depends on the pool total

ok i will share first i am really into tittiecoins right now, i believe its gonna be one of the most promising projects out there here you go my friend.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tittiecoin/

wtf

I have around 20k and get about 6 Ark per day. With biz_classic if I switch to weekly payouts I save since I am not having to pay the tx as often...will probably switch to monthly after a little bit.

also 3-4k will be around 1 ark per day. If you're not planning on going balls deep into it.

how do you change that? I'm currently on the daily, althought, it's nice seeing your daily gains, I'd like to switch to weekly and save fees.

Im new to cryptos but any new coin that has pre mined coins is a no go for me. Also they team behind the coin is very important and you should be stalking them constantly them devs not the coin.

classicdelegate.biz/

Lets say I go and buy 500 ark (poorfag here) will I see some returns? How many coins a month?

you can probably receive about 1 coin a week

As of now, if you had 931,000 ark, you would receive around 1000$ usd per payment of the delegate, in theory. Take this with a grain of salt.

tfw I missed out on the cheapest Ark and could have done this then.

Now would be a good time to buy, imo. Lots of potential for a Q4 spike.

buy now pal. After Q4 you'll never get it this cheap again.

Yeah I am.