Napoleon Bonaparte, the bloodthirsty French Emperor whose maniacal dream was to conquer the world

>Napoleon Bonaparte, the bloodthirsty French Emperor whose maniacal dream was to conquer the world

vs.

>George Washington, the American hero who, against all odds, defeated the mighty British Empire.

who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bn-7UtKNuwE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEoV3qvfQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Napoléon wins, hands down. Like eating breakfast, beat the shit out of old George, then eat lunch and fuck Josephine all afternoon.

>Napoleon Bonaparte, the heroic French hero protecting a universally hated country from attacks by all of Europe. Taking the mantle emperor to grant him the powers to continue protecting his people

vs.

>George Washington, the American rebel who almost lost his army to starvation because the government he was fighting for was disorganized and unfit for rule. Fighting against the people who gave him the opportunity to start a new life because they taxed them (And cut back on those taxes asides from the tea tax) because they had to pay the expenses of protecting the now rebelling states from annexation from the french.

>who wins?

In what? We need far more context as to how and where they're fighting.

Napoleon easily wins any sort of military confrontation. Washington would probably win a personal duel; by all accounts he was a master with the saber.

>against all odds
You mean with the aid of France and Spain? The British empire was still in ascendance when the revolutionary war took place.

youtube.com/watch?v=bn-7UtKNuwE

It looks like Spike disagrees with you

Napoleon is probably the superior commander but I have no idea how you even devise a proper comparison. Napoleon had total control of one of the largest economies in the world that he directed almost entirely towards war. Washington had a bunch of teenage volunteers that were under trained, under paid, and under equipped. Asking who would win in a straight fight is a laughably boring question.

The only test I can think of is: would Napoleon have done better than Washington if he had been put in command of the Continental army. That's at least more difficult to answer because it would at least have put Napoleon outside his element.

>headshot with a cannon ball
my sides

Have you studied Washington at all?

Napoleon wins, no contest. Anything George ever did was pretty much luck.

>4 man armies

Gets me every time, this shit is hilarious

The Jesse James vs. Al Capone re-enactment is 100% PURE UNFILTERED KINO

>Teleports behind you

Oh my fucking god.

Jesus that bias
>maniacal bloodthirsty french emeperor.

Napoleon is by far the better general, Washington is a better statesman and individual combatant.

Washington was 1.88 meters tall (6' 2"), while Napoleon was 1.68 meters tall (5' 6").

>Cannons are just sitting around in an empty field.
Fucking lel

this. Elaborate, OP

1 v 1 George wins

with full strength armies Bonaparte wins every time

>When Napoleon crests the hill and we see all four members of his mighty grande armée

>Assuming Washington wasn't one of the worst U.S generals in history

You have to be 18 to post here. Your post is either bait or an indicator that you haven't studied actual history.

>>George Washington, the American hero who, against all odds, defeated the mighty British Empire.

But that was the French, Washington was a shit-tier general who lost nearly every battle he led.

Made better by the fact that he was a self-admitted trash military leader.

>individual combatant.
At least Bonaparte actually fought in close combat

>Napoleon Bonaparte, the heroic French hero protecting a universally hated country from attacks by all of Europe. Taking the mantle emperor to grant him the powers to continue protecting his people
>this frog delusion
Napoleon was a psyco and a brainlet with Ceasar complex due his tiny dick.No wonder Josephine cucked him lel

That fucking cannonball

America was a mistake.Jesus christ this is cringy

It happened to my general in Empire Total War...
It was friendly fire.

Washington had Spaniards financing his whole thing since the beginning and later the French joined.This idea he fought Britain alone is retarded.Spain and France blocked British reinforcements and provided tons of financial and material support

>that were under trained, under paid, and under equipped.

Check Napoleon's Italian campaign. His "army" didn't even have fucking shoes, he was mainly occupied getting shoes for the soldiers.

Napoleon is not praised only for his tactical and strategical genius but also because of his ability to command respect amongst his soldiers and keep morale high.

Napoleon. Washington was an incompetent general. Plus, the Yanks only won because of French support, so with them against the Yanks, they'd be raped.

Every fucking time. I love that and N:TW, but you have to cut out cannons when your troops are within about 500m, otherwise it's like they're wearing magnets.

What the fuck

>Napoleon, the man who destroyed ancient monarchies and states across Europe wihslist simultarnously spreading cancerous Enlightenment values and the dogshit Napoleonic code

>Washington, the retarded general who fought on behalf of a bunch of armchair idiots who thought they were smarter then the generations before them, fighting against an Empire not only created their colonies, but also sustained and kept them free, unlike the shit south-American colonies.

They're both trash.

>but also sustained and kept them free
The US doubled its GDP after independence and created a manufacturing sector that Britain was banning.The Brits were a burden in the development of America and independence was objectively the right move

>the Brits were a burden in the development of America

Which was a good thing desu. They paid more taxes under fucking Jefferson than they ever did under King George, so their revolution was a waste of time desu.

Washington /barely/ beat Britain with massive French assistance, Nappy thrashed the whole continent and the Brits wouldn't have even considered trying to take him down alone. Washington would be absolutely 100% BTFO.

>Which was a good thing desu
I mean if you consider America an evil entity you would be right but the US would just be an unpopulated coast full of rednecks with an agrarian economy

Local elites benefited greatly from the revolt, not the poor stupid fucks who did the fight and dying. It's quite funny that so much stays true over 200 years later.

Two towers weren't enough

>Two commanders who led armies numbering around the ten-thousands
>Give them just four soldiers each for the 'simulation'.

This whole show is absolute cancer

>Implying those monarchies weren't a cancer in need of putting down.

>implying they were

>implying they weren't

>implying they were

Granted they were shit compared to Medieval monarchs.

>who wins?
In what a thumb fight? A race? Pillow fight?

I'm so happy these exist.

lmao, reminds me of 8:56 in
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwEoV3qvfQg

I can't tell if they are serious or not

>Washington is a better statesman

Considering Napoleon's reforms form the base of legal codes across Europe I sort of doubt that.

What triggers me the most here is the horrible design of Napoleon's hat

This. Not even close.

Washington wouldn't even be able to top Ney, Davout, Murat, or Lannes.

This show was so much fun to riff on. The "sophiticated Excel spreadsheet by Slitherine™ Studios" always got me.

I have a new favorite show now.

>frogs in the comments sperging out

Napoleon wins so easily it's not even a contest. I'm an American and think George was one of the greatest Americans who ever lived, like top 5 easily, and while a lot of American victory in the Revolution can be heaped at his feet as a brilliant commander, he's not Napoleon-tier. Napoleon was a born conqueror.

Nigga please

>Brilliant commander

He wasn't really that great. His greatest talent was his ability to form an orderly retreat like nobody else. Most of his wings came from incompetence on the British side.

George loved overly complex battle plans way too much for his own good.

British documentary
>Here, in the steel citadel of Berlin, Hitler's charisma was higher than any law.
>3 minutes of very clean and uninterrupted footage of Hitler yelling in German

American documentary
>Sinister trombone playing in the background
>HOW COULD SUCH AN INSANE SOCIOPATH EVER HAVE RISEN TO POWER?
>Rapid jump cuts of Hitler and an awestruck German crowd
>WITH HIS BIZARRE MUSTACHE AND OBSESSION WITH "GERMANY FOR GERMANS," HE MUST HAVE SEEMED LIKE A MASTER CIRCUS PERFORMER.
>More flashy jump cuts
>BUT THIS LITTLE MAN WOULD BRING UPON THE GERMAN NATION A DISASTER IT COULD NEVER HAVE CONCEIVED OF. THE FURY OF THE FUHRER WAS NOT TO BE UNDERESTIMATED.
>More flashy jump cuts
>Hitler face zoom-in, colors become photonegative
>Strange rattlesnake and screeching metal noises are dubbed in
>Slow mo replay of Hitler waving from a car
>FROM FAILED ARTIST TO FAILED MAN
>HOW DID HITLER
>BECOME
>THE MOST EVIL MAN IN HISTORY?
>Starwipe to next clip