Live in Canada. I want to bet a large amount on Mayweather

Live in Canada. I want to bet a large amount on Mayweather.

But I don't know what service is avaliable in canada in doing this I also don't know how the bet can be made.

Can it be made via paypal?

Are there taxes on bets?

Nitrogensports. Mcgregor is a huge underdog and i am thinking of betting as much as .25 btc on him.

mayweather will get knocked out in 1 round.

he hasn't fought in ages, he's fucked mate

not even the best can overcome the passage of time

also what the fuck was his cringy ass "YEEEEAAA" shit during the promo tours? fuck that was awful

you can bet on bet365. gambling winnings are taxfree in canada.

I hear you got good plummers up north

Mcgreggor has 0% chance

He's facing once in a generation talent in a different sport

You've been warned

Hey I'm a Canadian bookie, send me a PM and I'll set you up.

>people betting on mcgregor
This nigger wouldnt take any fight he wasnt 100% sure he could win

Same where to bet BTC on fight

>trump will never get elected

i voted for Trump and thought he stood a way better chance than 10%

I don't like laying favorites, especially something as chalky as -500 but for this case I think the real line should be -2500 so you are getting real line value

feel free to place all your money on McGreggor

Floyd is a fucking clown and you're a fool if you think boxing is hardly even respectable anymore. All the good fighters are dead or retired.

As much as I want mcgregor to win (hate mayweather's personality boasting etc/past abuse scandals), but I don't think he will. A number of the world's best boxers couldn't shake this guy's long, drawn out defence so I highly doubt anyone inexperienced in the sport could. Mcgregor's only chance is getting a KO in the early rounds, but Mayweather is extremely comfortable with that type of approach even from professional boxers.

To top it off Mayweather is 49-0 in his boxing record. Wouldn't it be perfect for the #1 reigning undefeated champ to go down with a 50-0 bout record? Think about it. Mcgregor has nothing to lose because a) it's not even his sport and b) he doesn't even have a "perfect" record to defend. Both parties are walking off with ~100+ million dollars regardless if win or lose and it's just another payday for these guys. If McGregor loses the reaction is simply "oh well I lost, i tried. It's not even my sport", whereas if mayweather loses his whole "legacy" is tarnished.

It just seems too perfect, and I wouldn't be surprised if its a fixed match. There's no way mayweather would accept this if he wasn't sure he'd win, because he has everything to lose. If the results end up being a last round, split decision scenario I am almost certain it is fixed.

Plus I forgot to add it's on American soil too. No way this match isn't fixed lol

Even a draw may be possible. They could milk mccgregor vs mayweather 2 next year

You really want to bet on a 40year old dude that has a reach and age disadvantage just because he's specialized in just a tiny subset of an MMA GOAT? You're gonna lose all your money bro.

two different sports altogether. the only thing that maybe carries over 1:1 is endurance

See OP? This guys want your money and not even subtle about it.

Mcgregor is terrible at boxing. He is amateur tier. In fact, if Moneygger was 50 years old. I would still bet for him. Thats how bad Gregor is at boxing.

everyone who tells you mcgregor is going to win are people who don't know anything about boxing

why would you trust them? serious question?

if you ask anyone who is actually affiliated to the sport, they'll tell you that mayweather will win

>everyone who tells you mcgregor is going to win are people who don't know anything about boxing

"everyone who tells you litecoin is going to win are people who don't know anything about bitcoin"

>if you ask anyone who is actually affiliated to the sport, they'll tell you that mayweather will win

bitcoin hodlers trying to protect their assets

betmoose.com