Did I fuck up I just put my money into USDT in Hope of a crash this weekend am I retarded?

Did I fuck up I just put my money into USDT in Hope of a crash this weekend am I retarded?

Yes hurry up and put it back into btc because we are going to the MOON! Don't miss the ride.

if moon means 1800 then yea

With the fork happening on Tuesday won't it go down this weekend??

No. There's a good chance bitcoin will dip further. And it definitely won't recover anytime soon.

Worst case you'll suffer a bit of FOMO and miss out on ~15% gains if BTC goes back to the ATH. Best case BTC plunges to 1400 or so, allowing you to buy low and effectively make 80% gains.

This is my prediction
>BTC to dip further starting tomorrow
>Quick crash to 1700 on Monday
>BCC dumped after August 1st
>Effective supply of BCC much lower than >BTC due to shitty exchanges
>BCC goes up 5x by EOY

So you think BCC will be the new BTC by end of year?

Well done m8

Not quite, BTC is likely to still have dominance due to the altcoin market and other structures already built using it. But starting from the ATL of BCC, it will give a better ROI than BTC.

lol

Should I trade to tether now or will it hit 2700-2800 again

It will dip this weekend.

>plz moon b4 crash
pray harder

What if it moon and never crashes :(

why would it crash you dumb goy? Put all your money in segwit is about to activate and it'll reach a new all time high.

why didnt you do this when bitcoin was at 2900 retard?

It's going to hard fork :(

>BCC goes up 5x by EOY

you are joking right?

take it easy man, no need for the tom cruise .jpg

DID I FUCK UP I NEED TO KNOW WTF I'M FUCKING SCARED WHAT IF I'M ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But you guys told me Bitcoin wasn't going to crash and miners had everything figured out

BTC is hardforking August 1st

I think we fucked up dude

But you guys told me there was nothing to worry about and it was all FUD.
Huh, how about that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chill bro, you got 3 possible outcomes here

>you don't buy back, BTC dips, buy the dip, BTC moons, you join lamboland
>you don't buy back, BTC moons, cry a river
>you buy back, BTC moons immediately, enjoy some decent gins

If you're this worried just buy back and count your losses

You forgot the riskiest and most probable
>you buy back, BTC dips, say goodbye to your gains

>stay put in USD
>USD dips
>say goodbye to your gains

It's mooning whether it dips or not. OP is just being a whiny faggot cause he's scurred he didn't choose the best option

Fug I think I made him buy back in and now it's going down again

Nah I'm still in USDT Wednesday is usually the high then Thursday is little.lower then Friday it's oh shit we going down

I'm going to sleep

I want to see +20+ minimum on everything tomorrow morning

dgb better be at 1300

make it so father

Extremely. Not only will Bitcoin go up vs real dollars, USDT will probably prove insolvent leaving you with nothing.

Wtf are you serious I'm gonna be poor forever :(

if you believe every post you read on Veeky Forums and keep posting fucking emoticons, you probably will be

There will be another 40%+ crash sooner or later better off holding your money until that happens if your a new coiner

>he actually believes this

USDT is probably illegal