I want to live in pic related. When bitcoin is worth $100,000 each. Am i being wise with my money...

I want to live in pic related. When bitcoin is worth $100,000 each. Am i being wise with my money? I literally want a fucking castle to fuck bitches in all day.

why wpuld you live in vancouver if you were rich

Because you can do everything here?

Snowboarding, golfing, jetski, amazing restraunts, paintball, go for a swim out on your private ocean view, hike mountains, fishing, hunting, nightclubs

Do i need to list anything else?

There are plenty of better places you can do all that and more

Go to sleep Carson

Most likely you won't be rich. Have fun with you're mediocrity lifestyle.

>Post on Veeky Forums
>Investing in Crypto with no knowledge
>Talking about fucking bitches

You autists are poor because you unironically think you can afford houses like this, ever.

These are for people who make a steady flow of millions a year with their day job. Because the sticker price is only the tip of the iceberg. After that you have taxes and MAINTENANCE costs.

Your one-time crypto gains will never cover that long term.

What you do when you win big is buy the cheapest house that you can live comfortably in, i.e. not a money pit.

You're poor, because you think this is a good idea. Why buy one upscale hooker for $1000 an hour. When you could buy 50 asian hookers for $20 an hour

>Wants to move in to a place called happy valley lane

>want a fucking castle
post a fucking McMansion

How about you get a bouncy castle? if you hold some crypto, that'll soon be in your financial reach and fucking in one of those is probably quite fun.
also, its way more classy than the shit you posted.

OP will never make it because he would only do stupid shit with his money.
Come back once you understood what is all about.

People get these skewed impressions about wealthy people because the can only see the ones who flash their wealth in irresponsible ways while those who remain stealth are not recognized as being rich.

i am 19 right now. all i want is a small little house outside of town.

i have 5k right now and im currently studying Programming.

The Dream would be to make something myself that gives me a steady flow of income so i can concentrate on a "sport career" or simply enjoy my young life.

You need to be over 18 to visit this website. Please leave

I bet the property taxes are at least half million

if btc is 100k you'd need 230 to buy that house. If you have 230 bitcoin, you have some money to invest, be smart, diversify, and you might get there

>buying someone else's brickbags
>not buying your own land and managing your own build

big house is a meme
i would rather have small nice comfy looking house packed with best tech

fuck, id find a castle anywhere else except Vancouver though. I think id even stay out of BC

Maybe because it's in a massive bubble?
You'd be better off buying some land and building your own house.

Seriously. You'll spend so much time and cash maintaining the place or hiring staff, not worth it. No one is really going to give a shit about your house compared to all the other shit you could do with your money and time.

>someone else's brickbags

topkek