The entire atheist religion got destroyed by a fedora meme

>The entire atheist religion got destroyed by a fedora meme

>atheist religion

>the entire christian religion got destroyed by modernity, its bastard child

Don't you have a little boy to be molesting?

> implying 20 centuries can´t teach you a few things
you´re in for a surprise

>33% of the worlds population
>destroyed

>holiest place on earth.
>a graveyard of perpetual wars

Damn god really favours his followers.

I'm sorry, did I trigger you?

% of the worlds population

Cafeteria Christians hardly count

>dude physically larger things are more important lmao

Epic. Simply epic.

Not really, I just thought that you'd enjoy the tight, innocent little butthole of a young man like your fellow Catholics do.
It's what God wants. And don't worry, Pope SJW got yo back bro

>the entire catholic religion got destroyed by an Argentinian communist bouncer

>When the dwindling western Christian faithfuls point to assbackwards third worlders to say they aren't dwindling.

I would note that you can not quantify where and when the Almighty has acted

>he doesn't like tight, innocent boipucci
>he doesn't think it's God's gift to man

lol

God should've made fucking boipucci one of the commandments
that way his priests wouldn't look like corrupt hypocrites when they enjoy all that god provides

>When you call a country 3rd world to help your argument against personal religion

>the entire Veeky Forumstg/ community got destroyed by directionless young men who thought it would be cool and edgy to become Christcucks

Christianity has pretty much died out among millennials and gen z. who the fuck wants to go to boring ass church anymore.

I give it 100 years and the christ meme will be no more.

>none of the Veeky Forums LARP Christians actually act like Christians
>even worse, many of them call themselves Catholic, while hating the pope

Yeah just as much as 'Return to Christian faith' meme is yet to be destroyed by Crusade LARPers

>building a universe everything important happens on a planet 36 billion times smaller than its solar system, which is in turn 5 million times smaller than its local group, which is in turn 11 times smaller than its supercluster, which is in turn 12 times smaller than its supercluster complex, which is in turn 10 times smaller than said universe

Yes user, it should raise alarms for the notion a god with a specific interest in our species consciously designed the universe when we're a mote of dust in an unfathomably massive empty box that is itself a mote of dust in an even more unfathomably massive empty box etc.

cuckhold