He hasn't bought into the only coin that keeps skyrocketin even in the midist of a sea of red

>he hasn't bought into the only coin that keeps skyrocketin even in the midist of a sea of red

>he doesn't own a stake in the decentralized, global, peer-to-peer exchange that will kill (((Poloniex))) and other such shit companies forever

>he keeps buying shitcoins like DigimonBytes, TezosPezos and NEOMatrix and Ark of Noah coins

Why do you do this to yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

investitin.com/blocknet-decentralised-cryptocurrency-exchange/
coindesk.com/press-releases/blocknet-launch-production-blockchain/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so... its like Bitshares.. go fuck yourself

>holding a little baby bag of BLOCK
It's better than nothing I guess.

No, it's not. BlockNet decentralizes all 4 functions of an exchange, including order book matching.

BitShares is not fully decentralized. Not even close.

I hold 5050 BLOCK
I can run a node :^)
Gonna make $300K / year on fees alone
You jelly, cuckhold?

got 140 of these, am i gonna make it

The funny thing is that's actually a good estimate based on what BlockNet can and will do, enjoy those trading fees you lucky fuck.

Holding a small amount wishing I bought more.

Yes... Block is going to $100

OP do you know the general calculation of how much a node can earn in dex fee's reletive to a certain mktcap?

everytime i see faggots shilling coin on /biz it's about to fucking crash and they luring newfags in.
>what have we became /biz
>we sold all last humanity for cryptos

fuck up you will hear about blocknet a lot in the future atleast think long term brainlet

I can get 5k block. What makes you say you will get 300k off of running a node? Also how would this be more profitable than other coins with master nodes?

investitin.com/blocknet-decentralised-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Because it's an exchnage node, not a masternode. For every transaction their is a 0.30% fee, which is collected in BLOCK.

Now there can only be 2016 exchange nodes. Say this exchange has an average tx volume of 5000 BTC, quite conservative even still for a fully equip DEX.

5000 BTC = currently 125 million, equals 375,000 of of fee's, distributed for a maximum 2016 potential DEX nodes.

That's 186 dollars a day in DEX fee's, not their most likely will never be 2016 DEX nodes for many reasons, so this figure is likely to be distributed among fewer nodes.

Given what POLO and TREX bring in in fee's, if BlockNet's tech does what we all think it's capable of, then yeah, these nodes will be as valuable as a STRATIS one.

This post is the definition of blind hope and zero substance... or it's a good parody.

>he thinks interoperability is a joke

Short sighted huh? Still believing in the beans?

Whether you like it or not blockchain is heading for an inter-chain era, BlockNet is already years ahead of it's "competition".

There is no saving you spastics, enjoy the pink wojaks.

You gonna make a rebuttle or can yo admit you are too stupid to even do your own research?

Is this about to explode with all the exchange trouble that's going on? I should've bought more.

Shit, I REALLY should've bought more.

here we go again it's on biz on it's ath...

>implying

how does that work, can you explain or link me somewhere? thanks

holy shit i'm buying 10k of it for two nodes, and then i will laugh at all you fuckers, virtual and IRL ones

Smart move user.

coindesk.com/press-releases/blocknet-launch-production-blockchain/

"Thirdly, the rollout of service nodes includes a voting system, which will provide for decentralized governance of network and protocol-related changes. Pending community support, this will provide a solid financial basis for the Blocknet's future, by creating new funds to pay developers and to cover marketing costs."

Isn't Blocknet limited to a handful of coins?

I thought I was smart selling at around 31k

work in progress

Thanks for the heads up just sold it all to new bagholders

When Lightning Network is operative and decentralized exchanges can be run without trusting the project of a former scammer people will realize they just can dump this shit and make BTC fees by running LN hubs.

What about the owner being a scammer?

This is the FUD I sold on

It's not FUD, developer is a former scammer.

Also, in order to run this, you need full nodes of each coin you want to trade in.

They will never be able to get a normie-friendly internet browser layout so people will stuck to fast, browser-based centralized exchanges because people are fucking stupid.

SPV Dev+ mobile app are wip

so fucking keen to buy OP's bags thanks for the tip

1) Why do you think it's ran by a former scammer?
2) A decentralized exchange is more than just atomic swaps. You still need order book matching.

>developer is a former scammer.
[citation needed]

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0

>red herring after red herring
Whatever, faggot, the guy is right
>everytime i see faggots shilling coin on /biz it's about to fucking crash and they luring newfags in.

How is it decentralized if you have to rely on SPV or mobile apps lol

>2) A decentralized exchange is more than just atomic swaps. You still need order book matching.

Which can be achieved with LN sidechains etc

What do we need another token for?

>HAHA NOT FALLING FOR THIS SHILLING THIS TIME
>ATH
>OK OK ILL SELL I LEARNT MY LESSON BUYING SHILLED ATH BAGS BEFORE
>SELL HAHAHA EASY GAINS
>INSTANTLY GOES HIGHER
JUST