If you have any SIGT sell them now, developer confirmed scammer who has strong connections to other known scammers

If you have any SIGT sell them now, developer confirmed scammer who has strong connections to other known scammers.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lexicon/burst-coin-mismanagement-of-developer-funds

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.signatum.download/richlist
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got out at 1700 sats. DEV is a real sleezball. He will end up dumping the coin down to nothing and take no prisoners.

lolololol at anyone buying these scam coins. You deserve to lose money you fucking faggot niggers

oh shiiiit this fud is off the charts

do NOT buy this coin guys. i can't be ANY more clear here.
DO
NOT
BUY
SIGT

What a scammer oh god everyone sell

*sends coins to cryptopia*

obviously its a scam. Who DIDNT know it was a scam? because those people should be put down

Thanks for the advice Anthony Weiner. I'll be sure to sell em' quick, even at a loss. Please take my bags & my girl friend, I don't want any trouble now, ya hear.

Another shitcoin with no real world purpose was a scam? Intredasting

Am I supposed to do what you say, or the opposite of what you say? This is biz and I'm so confused which rule to sell.

Do I sell my SIGT for 1 sat to some poor sucker or keep my bags to myself and cry about my poor decision making?

That guy isn't a dev, he's just a supporter whose helping get the coin on exchanges and stuff. I wouldn't believe everything I read like this especially when money's involved. Anyone thinking of investing in sigt do your own DD and try not to let pumping/FUD sway you.

There was no premine so I doubt the devs don't really own that much. Hell the top address on the richlist only owns like 800k coins. explorer.signatum.download/richlist

oh mi god i hope this goes back... put all my savings + wifes savings in when it was mooning at 4670 sats... i haven't told her yet... was going to surprise her. everyone here said it was going to be the next ethereum...

1st rule on any Veeky Forums board, don't believe shit.... if your here, you better know that. I am /pol-tard as well as a /biz-bro.

nobody said it was going to be the next ethereum.

i know something Veeky Forums doesnt know lalalallalla

user, user.. I think you meant to say the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
T. Socrates

TELL ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

i will hold these bags forever
im in too deep

>faggot niggers
Holy shit how did you know? I didn't even put in this thread yet

If you kick Crowetic out now the coin will be dead. He's the one keeping the coin alive. He's the one with exchange connections. He lives in a million dollar mansion with an actual lambo. He is the king of PnD.

You want to join his ride. All the big names are on this one. Your boy crowtic, wolong, fontas... you name it. You'll be stomping on people along the way, but that's just the nature of crypto. Whenever you win someone loses.

We're leaving with or without you.

Pump starts tonight.

lol

Thats it's going to $69
I already knew that

nice larp

>wolong
Oh snap, haven't heard that name since Jan 2014

Preach nigger

fools just tryin get in cheaper lmao. this is no doubt a shitcoin but that bittrex pump will be so sweet

how high can this shit go?

Seems like there are a few types of people on this leading to interesting conditions

-btc uncertainty
-miners dumping
-FOMO'ers who bought at 4k selling after a big dip
-FUD'ers spreading rumors to pick up any weak hand's bags

Seems like most of the loose bags have been shook loose by now. Could see another dump before a large pump, but I wouldn't be surprised if we skip straight to the pump.

I think 90+% of the people acquiring this know it's not the next btc or ethereum.

I got about 6k personally. Bought most at about 1k, sold around 3k, bought again around 1.5k.

Keep buying high and selling low.

im gonna say 30 cents minimum after it hits trex. just make sure u get out at the right time

>Pump starts tonight.
NO i haven't finished accumulating

>tfw sold my liver and put the money in SIGT at 4800

Dumping first half of my stack, about 20k. sell now if you like 1430

keep your coins fags and wait for Masternodes...

do not buy sigt please! its a very bad coin!!

Crowetic left Burst and his assets on Burst because of drama like posted. He came to SIGT, which is a really good thing for SIGT hodlers.

this is the worst coin to invest in. really sucks dicks and idiotic to buy them

>already made 3x when it's at it's floor
Keep crying, this coin is making money for everyone here

Fuck! I sold my house to buy this coin. FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

Im literally homeless now on the streets because of this fucking coin. My girl friend left me for some black guy, and took my dog... they are sleeping in my bed now, and I am on the streets.. no where to go because I lost all of our money on this fucking coin. Thanks biz you fucktards for talking me into this coin, you all said it would moon and be at $1 already, I have lost everything.. I am selling now while its at 1500 sats to cut my losses and get a hot meal... getting hungry.

serves you guys right

The amount of shilling clearly indicated that there is something wrong with it.

DUMP NOWWWWWWWWW! SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL DUMP THEM. TRUST ME THIS IS SO HIGH RISK, YOU NEED TO DUMP YOUR BAGS AND FUCKING RUN THE OTHER WAY. LOOK INTO OTHER COINS BRO, DONT END UP LIKE ME.

$20.3904 in acquisition cost.

Oh. You're buying them?

I have no idea who would sell their fucking siggies. That's fairly short sighted.

"not risking what you can't lose" and what about long term holding ?

Did you see the WP this morning and post this to warn us about the WP?

you mean the rough draft white paper written by a community member? idiot