Was Muhammad (pbuh) the single most influential person in history?

Was Muhammad (pbuh) the single most influential person in history?

>who is Jesus

Some random hobo who got killed for preaching heresy
Christianity as we know it was actually created by early Christians.

Proof?

Christianity is the father of Islam, though.

Yes because Islam is the religion of peace. 2 billion muslims in the world cannot be wrong.

Yet without him we'd likely not have Islam.

I am not a muslim
I just think that Muhammad (pbuh) is the single most influential figure of human history

Jesus' influence led to Christianity
Christianity led to Islam
Islam led to Muhammad's influence

Therefore, Jesus is more influential.

by your logic, first huma was the most influential because him breeding let to whole human history

I mean they could be wrong but its unlikely

>Christianity as we know it was actually created by early Christians.

Islam as we know it was actually created by early Mohammedans.

1 4 0 0 Y E A R S
O F
I N B R E E D I N G

I WOULD SAY EITHER JULIUS CAESAR OR CHARLEMAGNE (CHARLES THE GREAT) TO BE HONEST WITH YOU MY FAMILY

THEY CHANGED THE VERY NATURE OF EUROPEAN POLITICS THAT WOULD CONTINUE TO INFLUENCE LATER NATIONS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD

This really.
>dude in the middle of the desert can magically heal people
>woah who is this guy
>turns out its gods son coming to tell the jews at the temple that their chosen people status is being revoked due to them having sex with boys and taking bribes
>butthurt jews tell the romens to kill him to shut it down
>before this happens he said he will return in three days
>dude is back in three days like he said
>dude takes the jews chosen people status
>however if you accept me as your savior this can be undone and forgiven
>some jews take his advice and become christians
Now compare this to Islam.
>some homeless guy (probs a schizo or something) starts hearing voices
>he goes to the town where everyone worships gods and tells them that their gods are fake
>people are angry at this and tell him to get lost
>dude decides it be a really good idea to come back later and raid the city and burn everything in his way to the ground

Influence isn't transitive you retarded monkey

>dude in the desert becomes a prophet
>there isn't a single non-islamic source collaborating this
>even the islamic sources are written decaded after his death
>only source is the book he allegdly wrote
>even the book doesn't include dates or places that aren't holy cities
Not even tin-foiling. But compared to Jesus Mohammend is literally a ghost.

no. Augustus was the founder of the Roman Principate and considered the first Roman emperor, controlling the Roman Empire from 27 BC until his death in AD 14.

Yes.

Jesus is not even close. Saul or Paul or whatever his name was is the important one in Christianity

He certainly is the most infamous paedophile in human history.

>I am not a muslim
>Writes (pbuh) after mentioning Muhammed.
Seems legit

If it wasn't for Jesus, Paul wouldn't have converted and wouldn't have tried to spread the gospel in the first place. You don't have to be diligent to be influential. Otherwise you could argue that Caliph Uthman was more important for Islam than Mohammed since he expanded the caliphate beyond Arabia and compiled the quran.

There's no clear evidence Jesus even existed, certainly Paul doesn't seem to have thought he was a real man rather than a cosmic saviour figure of the type so common in Greek religion.

Fuck you

Do we even know the guy existed?
There are no outside sources on him.

>I know how historicity of a person is assessed

Augustus.

The correct term is muslim

>There's no clear evidence Jesus even existed

Virtually every scholar and historian on this issue concludes that Jesus likely existed, though not the Jesus of the bible who performed miracles and shit. You don't need a mummified corpse in a tomb to evaluate historical existence, otherwise Mohammed didn't exist since we don't have his remains.

>Was Muhammad (pbuh) the single most influential person in history?
>I just think that Muhammad (pbuh) is the single most influential figure of human history

>answering your own question

May the profit muh ham mad (piss be upon him) bless your and your sister's shared children with multiple chromosomes.

They thought the same about Moses, because almost two millenia of christian theocracy will do that to historical records. But, with actual research, that was corrected, and Moses is known to be a myth now.

No contemporary sources, some questionable
sources, and many clear fake sources.
If there were actually good reasons to believe jesus was real, christians wouldn't shut up about it.

Abraham was.

>Father of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam
>almost all superpowers have been one of these religions
>shaped the foundation of eastern and western architecture and culture
>however it's also the reason for the majority of wars throughout history, to some extent.

in a couple more generations of immigration, he'll be one of the only influential people in history