History should be taught from the present backwards

History should be taught from the present backwards

Prove me wrong

Why?

So Americans can pretend they have a history

good technique, when you rewind a tape you can see where moving things came from

Fucking retarded. When you get to countries/ peoples you never heard about you won't have a clue who they are or what they'r about.

*record scratch*

[freeze frame]

kek

literally makes no sense
cause and effect friendo

>pic is a red pill
>idea is absurd
Coincidence?

>teach this backwards to justify my stupid conspiracy tier beliefs

/thread

>You think you know a story, but you only know how it ended.

It's not a bad idea to get kids interested in it.
I.e. do like fashion? Well this style is influenced by a style from the 1920s. And the 1920s was a period of libertine excess in response to the austerity of ww1. Ww1 was caused by... etc.

history should be scrapt entirely for STEM
argue me

STEM is literally history, retard.

we are monkey people that can only understand time going in one direction.

backwards doesn't make sense whatsoever.

>time is longer if you go present to past than past to present

Holy fuck not only are you a European you are a retarded European

Children should only learn the history of their own lives, and then when they're 16 they should learn mythology, so that we have a living history devoid of feminine and bourgeois forms.

>he doesnt know the real red pill of alternating between the end of history and the beginnig of history each class until they meet up at the middle at the end of the year

That's literally DayQuil

t.eurocuck
Get back to work Wiggums you need pay off the Somali roommate settlements this month

I've realized I learn history better this way. but I don't think everyone does.

mkay, Cletus.
I'm sure the wet backs won't take away your $8/hr career prospects.

kekd

I took a history course that did this and it was really confusing. Granted, the books weren't written for that purpose, we were just reading the chapters in reverse order, so e.g. they'd start talking about a person and we wouldn't know who the fuck they are. But I think even if you tried to write a backwards history book, you'd run into problems. People understand events based on their causes. Our brains aren't built to read narratives backwards.

Time is a flat circle, so when you learn history from is arbitrary as long as you then continue in a consistent, straight direction

hahaha le xd upvoted