>son ur grandpa passed away and left all these to (you)

wat do u do?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/3u8AAOSwTM5YvKPv/s-l225.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that crack cocaine in those vials? Thanks GRANDPA!

Get a coin expert in there and figure out what that shit is actually worth. Could be sitting on $100k easily.

Hmmm. Numismatics is a good way to not only preserve the value of your fiat, but also slowly increase it over time.

what is in those little vials?

I own a coin shop. Those vials look like gold leaf and are probably worthless. Most of the paper money looks like nothing special as well. The GSA hoard carson city morgan dollar sitting on the second level is worth $200 at a minimum.

Not being able to identify a lot of the coins, this looks like a better collection than it probably is. Single coins can be worth 100-1000k however the people that buy those dont pile them up like niggers and take pictures of them is some retard fantasy.

oh that reminds me, my grandpa passed away earlier this year and I got a bunch of his old coins, they've been sitting in the trunk of my car, should probably get them appraised.

>50 states commemorative quarters
>Think about Pop Pop on laundry day

why do all grandpas collect coins.

gold is your grandfather's crypto

HODL harder than crypto.

GODL

FRANKLIN FUCKING MINT

Fuuuck
RIP

Man...dont let others see, start researching by yourself, there's lot of fake coins out there, be aware, in a flip of the moment he can grab yours and put a fake one.

Get it appraised.

I don't think anything is incredibly valuable but collectively it could be worth a few thousand.

show photos or something, but don't let them change.

I'm in a similar but MUCH smaller situation. 45 Morgan dollars among a LOT of other silver coins.

I've done some research, and I have only twenty or so that are genuinely rare coins.

Do I HODL? Do I keep them, and if so, until when?

Take the cash, deposit it in the bank. Buy myself a nice steak dinner with my debit card. All those coins are probably worthless though. Do stores even accept change anymore? Doubtful. Just throw those in the trash I guess. Don't know what those vials are so just throw those in the trash too.

they are gold flakes

the whole collection is shit, there's probably nothing more than $10k in value in that whole pile of worthless garbage

>literally tubes of gold
>throw them out user

>tfw you die and take all your private keys with you to the grave

I can already see my clueless family tossing my paper wallets in the trash.

is that supposed to be a frog fetus
hahahahahaha

Why are there normal 1 dollar bills there?

>tfw it literally runs in your blood

from his wallet, he also left you those.

What am I gonna do with a bunch of soft inert metal? Fix my leaky pipes? If I wanted to do that I'd just hire a canadian plumber.

>>literally tubes of gold
>throw them out user

gold flakes are literally worthless, it wouldn't even be worth the trouble to sell them.

unless your time is worth pennies, it would honestly make more sense to just throw them out

>$1.00 cost
>$4.74 in shipping
>this is a device for preserving my wealth
wow

>$1
still 100x more expensive than 1 fucking digibyte

at least you could instantly sell your digibyte

selling those gold flakes would involve creating the listing, buying shipping envelopes, printing out packing slips, packaging and labeling each order, and bringing them to the post office

and then on top of all that, getting raped by ebay and paypal fees

you dont have to sell them one by one

>you dont have to sell them one by one
>sell them all at once

good luck with that

It might actually be easier to sell the empty vials, by the looks of it.

still better than throwing them away

i.ebayimg.com/thumbs/images/g/3u8AAOSwTM5YvKPv/s-l225.jpg
lrn2click the arrow next to your post number and google image search the pictures fucking summerfags

who fuckin cares you mong

>what would you do scenario
>HURRRRR ITS FROM GOOGLE IMAGES GUYS

are you that much of an autist that you had to reverse search the image to prove it wasnt OC?

women can't play with hypothetical situations either

Nobody literally thought OP actually took that photo you idiot.

>Hire a canadian plumber

Don't do that, I hear they overcharge.

I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

do you know what's fucking sad? that you actually took the time to click all those posts

it's so pathetic that i honestly feel sorry for you

I bet you thought you were clever making this post.

Literally kill yourself you fucking faggot

you are a retarded faggot

lel

Get on my level, fags. I got called in to do a plumbing job at a medical records company a couple years ago-- they had a knocking sound in their pipes. I replaced all the copper plumbing with plastic garden hoses, stole their sinks to resell elsewhere (replaced the sinks with mop-buckets, nailed to the wall and kryloned white), and then pinched a database of all the alzheimer's sufferers in the province.

Let's just say those alzheimer's patients have very bad memories. Now I'm like the milkman, I just do my rounds one day a week, showing up at the same houses, telling them they called me, and charging them $9,500 CAD each to inspect their toilets.

Ten minutes at each house and then my work is done for the week; I spend the remainder working on my book about a boy with a mysterious toilet-plunger-shaped scar on his forehead who's invited to a magical plumbing school...

I enjoyed this post