Zuckerberg has over $70 Billion and became a millionaire by the time he was 21. Think about it...

Zuckerberg has over $70 Billion and became a millionaire by the time he was 21. Think about it, he can literally buy all the top 5 crypto currencies by himself and every bitcoin in existence almost twice over.

meanwhile you faggots toil away gambling all your money and thinking you are going to get rich on crypto without ever having to work or creating anything yourselves.

Wake up cryptofags. The real way to get rich in life is with hard work and invention.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghost.report/2017/06/21/cryptocurrency-a-genesis-mining-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=qAaZpfakRUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good example fag. he fucking coded some shit at the right time. same shit as buying bitcoin 2009.

and being in the right place at the right time
and fucking over literally everyone you know
and being ridiculously lucky

By hard work and invention do you mean shameless marketing and idea stealing?

WE'RE DOING THE BEST WE CAN OK

He couldn't buy every bitcoin because I wouldn't sell him mine.

And if I did, it would cost him all of his millions.

Therefore, by your logic, my 1 BTC is worth more than everything Zuckerberg has combined.

you mean to steal from everyone around you, which is what zuckerberg did

autistic amoral faggot jew steals a great idea, fucks over anyone and everyone, and marries some fucking gook bitch telling America it needs to import every third world piece of trash

literally fucking cancer

typical Veeky Forums dipshit that doesn't understand how markets work

if zuck the cuck tried to buy into crypto with 70B, he'd only be able to invest about 5 or 6 billion until the price of all crypto tripled

>blaming lack of success because hasn't thought of any good ideas and wishes he thought of it first.
>Thinks business and life has to be fair

Timing is an excuse. luck is an excuse. Just face it, you're a fucking loser faggot for the rest of your life thinking that way.

So by that logic, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were just lucky thieves too then?

You faggots are delusional if you think success is all luck and timing. It takes vision and no one said life is fair.

>cia puppet gets his social media site propped up by government sponsorship to more effectively spy on normies

Yeah, I'm sure it was ALL him.

>berg

Bill Gates stole DOS, Steve Jobs stole from Xerox.

king of facebook.

'cool'

his parents already were millionaires, though

>Think about it, he can literally buy all the top 5 crypto currencies by himself and every bitcoin in existence almost twice over.

the vast majority of his net worth is tied up in FB stock. To buy all that crypto would involve him cashing out billions, and would trigger a massive sell off, decreasing the stock value in the process.

>Lucky
>Right place right time

YES, IT WAS ALL A COINCIDENCE GOY! IT DEFINITELY WASN'T PROPPED UP AND SUPPORTED BY VARIOUS GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND ELITES AT ALL, NO WAY GOY!

t. You

Facebook is literally a weapon, pushed by various elites to the point of mainstream acceptance. Do you think it's all a coincidence that MySpace died not even 6 months before "MySpace 2.0, This time it's your personal info" started making waves?

Facebook came from literally fucking nowhere, and before you knew it, it was everywhere.

Bill Gates was big before DOS (created BASIC). He also bought DOS from someone else who stole it.

Partly true. But he's still no poor fag like you. He can take out billions at a time without affecting the stock price.

>Priscilla Chan

>Bill Gates created BASIC

oh my fucking god how dumb is this board?

And they stole from people who had visions. They're lucky thieves.

he was given everything he has by his elite jewish relatives. hid real name is greenberg.

Almost everyone who's ever made it to a position of power and wealth had to step on a few eggs to there. Blaming the Jews or saying his hard work and vision had nothing to do with his success is just retarded.

This is why people like you are morons. He CANNOT buy all the cryptos. He can only buy what people are willing to sell. That means that for everyone who holds they get to sell portions of their holding for astronomical rates. Cuckerberg cannot just take his non liquid 70B and liquidate them to buy at the current rates. You think his arch enemies the chad twins are going to sell their 1 PERCENT holdings of BTC to this kike if he starts buying? Fuck no.

No, unironically, Facebook was propped up by the aforementioned

I'm not saying Zuckercunt wasn't smart

Your argument is as stupid as it gets. In order for BTC to keep going up that means people have to buy it not just hodl. He could theoretically buy their 1 PERCENT in 1 fucking day.

serious question
could he afford to purchase your sexual purity ?

I'd give it willingly to the Zuck. Perhaps some of his semen will make it into my bloodstream and make me royalty.

What is a 51% attack

Cryptocurrency is the future retard. Ghost from TCR knows this all too well.

ghost.report/2017/06/21/cryptocurrency-a-genesis-mining-review/

>Think about it, he can literally buy all the top 5 crypto currencies by himself and every bitcoin in existence almost twice over.
>Think about it
>Think

I'm selling my 1 bitcoin that is left after he has bought all the bitcoins for 70Billion... can he really afford my 1 singular bitcoin after he has bought the rest?

> zuckerberg

He's still an ugly jew manlet that looks like a choked penis, married to an even uglier chink-jew. I have literally never felt an ounce of jealousy for Zuckerberg in my life.

Most of us don't want to be billionaires moron, we just want to be free from the slaver-industrial complex. I'd be happy with the equivalent of 50k/yr for the rest of my life as long as it doesnt involve working at some soul crushing "job" that consumes all of my youth.

>can take out billions at a time without affecting the stock price

wrong. Facebook has a market cap of ~$500B. If Zuck tried to cash out $1B of stock, that would be the equivalent of liquidating .2% of the entirety of the entity's value, and approximately 80-95% of its daily trading volume, which would most likely move the stock value significantly unless he's willing to wait literal months to accomplish this.

Only way he'd be able to unload $1B of stock in any reasonable amount of time is if he sold at a discount to a large-scale investor off-market. It would take him a significant amount of time to find such an investor, and no investor of sufficient size is going to pay market for 5 million shares of stock.

Suffice to say, Zuck is not sufficiently liquid to buy up bitcoin or eth all for himself.

He could probably buy a shitcoin without too much trouble though; not sure why he would, but I guess he could.

you should pursue that goal.
it might be easier than you think.

the future is unwritten

>Fuck over literally every user by selling their personal info to governments and ad agencies.
>Successful

You've been sold a LIE by the cryptowhales to make them even richer faggots. Even if 1 BTC makes it to 25,000 you're not going to be rich. That can't even buy a decent compact car. Just accept it, there's no such thing as easy money or getting rich sitting on your ass waiting for crypto to moon.

You autists seriously have no idea how businesses work. With his kind of collateral he can borrow billions in bonds and put the money in offshore accounts without having to liquidate anything. The whole system is based on borrowing money not selling actual stock.

This.

I don't even care about being a billionaire. Half a million would be more than enough for me.

>Even if 1 BTC makes it to 25,000 you're not going to be rich. That can't even buy a decent compact car.

It can.

kill
yourself
pls

And this man is his wife, he also drive Toyota Fit

WOAH

Fucking loser

>think the price of cars isn't going up with inflation.

BTC will take years to get to 25k cuck,

Jewkerberg worked for some twins in making a project.
Jewkerberg took the project and published himself.
Jewkerberg is now a billionaire.

Anyway you fucking normie, that $70 billion is only an estimate of his NET WORTH. Net worth meaning anything and everything summed up. That isn't LIQUIDATED money that's chilling under his mattress that he can go xfer into BTC.

You're not even factoring in the BTC that has been lost or the fact that Jewkerberg would have to pay a 3% xfer fee. Onto of that, the feds would more than likely step in or the exchange would cancel the trade completely.

You normies look at someone's net-worth and get all uppity uppity about it, when in reality they'll have barley any in their bank account. It will be in real estate, land, stocks of other companies, bonds, and other assets. It doesn't surprise me though, you normies look at someone with a Corvette and get all creamy in your pants - when it's just a rental or someone that has the new 2017 Benz, when really it's being a leased by the company they work for.

You're just a dense ass retard that needs to go off himself.

You act as if he can walk into a bank and demand a loan.

You're stupid as fuck.

>corvette
>not a lambo

>waiting for the day Zuck and Prisc honor me with their presence and wisdom.

> lambo
> trying this hard

didnt you watch the social network? This faggot stole facebook and only won because he could get better lawyers from the CIA money.
Not even gonna go deep on his fucking IPO scam.

that's why you'll never make it. You imposed a limit on yourself, and the closer you get to it, the farther it'll be to reach.

he could easily be married to a 10/10 supermodel and driving a bugatti veyron but he obviously doesn't care about that

if anything, it should make you respect him even more

He's fckin' 10/10s on the side.

If not, he's a cuck.

Jobs stole from both Samsung and Microsoft.

lol OP got DESTROYED

fuck you op your mom's a bitch

she hodls balls

>tfw i read "hard fork" instead of "hard work"

If it was that easy he wouldnt be one of the very few with such net worth in this world.

So because i dont have the guys or knowledge to start a business or invent something i also should abandon crypto? Fuck outta here OP you are just plain stupid /thread

Only losers define their existence through sex. The rooshv network is a testament to that.
And what about "traditional and moral values" (we) are supposed to enforce?

>Muh movie say so

He's denied over and over that the film is mostly fabricated and not true. Do you really believe the chads could have made facebook into the behemoth company it is today?

Every BTC he buys and plans to hoard would be a BTC out of circulation, so for every so many he buys, the remainder would be more valuable

And the cycle continues

Tfw have hot af gf
Tfw not happy with her
Tfw always looking at different women
Taller fitter different skin nicer ass etc etc etc
Can never just love her

If I had billions I feel like I'd just stop working and spend all my time climbing mountains and fucking as many women as I could

Hey, speak for yourself, OP. I put in $2,000 of my savings into ETH in May before the boom and my portolio skyrocketed. Now I spend a couple hours a day trading crypto and work a job part time a couple days a week on my own schedule. My income comes to plenty enough to fit my needs and savings.

By only wageslaving a minimal amount and getting additional income from crypto, I have a ton of free time, which I mostly spend travelling, experiencing different parts of the country (and sometimes world) and working on various projects. Right now I am focusing mostly on learning Python, GoLang, and piano, which I practice 2-3 hrs a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAaZpfakRUM

>makes a website

>wastes hundreds of millions of people's time

>creates stalkers

>creates outrage ads

>spreads degeneracy faster

Wow, that's soooo cool! I too wish I could infiltrate college networks and force them to use my site! That would make life so much easier!

Fuck you.

I would rather synthesize a neurotoxin that targets men who wear a specific type of fabric and sell them the antidote for 5 billion dollars a pill.

I would buy Veeky Forums and shut it down.

We all know you want the Zuck deep in your ass, stop denying it.

>projecting that hard

>triggered

Funny how you wrote all that to define net worth as if we don't fucking already know what that means. Go back to your basement poorfag you can't hang at the big boy table.

Zuckerberg is a typical Jew thief who got his great idea from White men. He even ripped off a fellow Jew and had to pay him off.

>diluted eduardo saverin's stake from 34% to 0.03%
>stole the idea from the Winklevoss brothers
yeah real "hard work"

>Edgy

The website happens to be useful to billions of people. Personally I don't use it that much but it's good for communication with far away friends and family. I'd say that's a good thing. Bottom line is he created something useful and is rich af while you just sit on Veeky Forums and get angry at the world wasting your life. Who's winning?

There's literal public proof he had no vision. He was hired help from the Winklevoss twins. 13 years later, he sat on his dominating position and made nothing of extra value while they got in Bitcoin and built the most reliable Bitcoin exchange. Who's really a visionary here? Give it 13 more years, there's a good chance the gap between zuck the cuck and gemini bros will be much smaller.

She looks physically stronger. I bet their kids were conceived in laboratories.

Perhaps it started that way but he had the vision to steal it from those stupid cucks and make it into the massively adopted social network it is today. Do you really think the chad twins could have done that?

>Zuckerberg has over $70 Billion and became a millionaire by the time he was 21. Think about it, he can literally buy all the top 5 crypto currencies by himself and every bitcoin in existence almost twice over.

no, that's not how that works dummy.

It's usually quite dumber, but newfags and total retards are less obvious, they usually have been jaded by buying hihg and selling low if they have stuck around for a few months

>average reddit newfag
Chad twins have gone around new projects while chirping away at them, zuck the cuck has literally done nothing but let management buy out new ventures/competitors that fail within months, he also had all the worthwhile competition sudoku itself starting with MySpace and a few years ago Twitter
The only worthwhile thing zuck has done it's letting management build a worthwhile ad platform after autistically rambling about it for years, and jewing out all good early investors who were dumb enough
Peter Thiele it's one of the few who weren't dumb enough for it

The only thing more important than money is a legacy.

He'll be known as a greedy lying jew. He won't be listed next to the greats.

that's why he's trying charity and internet zeppelins fro Africa or some shit

hopefully Trump executes this faggot in the oval office on live TV

MAGA

He can buy employees to shill trade.

>pledged 99% of his fortune to charity.

When's the last time you heard a greedy Jew do that?

>moving the goalposts
Keep coping brainlet

auschwitz.

then why isnt everyone a billionaire if all it takes is "hard work and invention"

This is what Jews consider hard work

It was rhetorical, yet your answer further serves my point.

So what, youre saying he cant/wont lie?

Your beloved is getting triggered by steemit the same way moot used to get by altchans

dude reminds of Data form star trek

>Asian ageing

So u b sayen we wuznt kangz n sheit?

I still both don't use Facebook or its subsidiaries and don't understand the purpose of them.

So, seeing as his multi-billion dollar industry is a thing I never considered wanting anything to do with and (quite mistakenly) assumed nobody else cared for (Handing over as much personal information as possible on an internet that seemed dangerous and unpredictable in its early days), I could never make Facebook.

Note the covered Microphone and Camera

s a m e

>Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were just lucky thieves too then?

Literally yes. They were visionaries who could see the future of things clearly. They were lucky to be born in their time and they both stole, paid others to do work, and took leaps of faith. btc is the future just like computers were at one point.

he doesn't seem to be having any fun with his money and instead lives a lifestyle of constantly trying to prove himself and his spending habits to shareholders and the Chinese

is it even worth it ?

its just a myspace clone anyways.
its not liked he's mapping the human genome .

Damn, any tips right now?

Is there anyone in the 1% who made their wealth without doing something unethical like this?

You ever think he's probably real cheap and a sneaky cut throat? That's how a lot of these people are, they smell a little money and can't help themselves.

nice bait, is this /b/?

Tons of people, actually. Much of the 1% consists of doctors, engineers, surgeons, small business owners, comedians... even frugal people on minimum wage can end up part of the 1% after 20 years of saving and investing.