Tfw you literally have no plans for the future outside of crypto mooning

>tfw you literally have no plans for the future outside of crypto mooning
>tfw you are betting it all on this because life hasn't been worth living and you can't be fucked to bother stretching your miserable life out as a wageslave
>tfw failure is not an option

Same lol

Are you me?

yep...we're fucked.

Failure is an option and a very real possibility.

how much crypto do u actually have? It'd take a long time if you only got 1 btc

what about you learn how to trade or invest instead of pure gambling? Just a thought...

What if I have two?

This is why i'm bullish on Crypto.

I will literally kill myself before I deal with the NoCoiner WageCuck lifestyle ever again.

I have no possessions that are sacred to me, never had close ties to my family because they wagecucked instead of raising me, and I dropped out of college because entry-level finance is a joke compared to the blockchain. Took out a big ass loan and put it all into the coins.

I literally don't give a fuck. Fuck fiat.

Pro tip: if you wanna be rich you need high income and high returns on your investments.

Find a better job or start offering a service and quit when you can support yourself with it. Much better than wagecucking.

not enough to get rich, not even enough to live off of unless you're getting 15% gains everyday

me except I have a delusional level of self-confidence which means I don't really stress out or get depressed about anything

tfw this is literally my life rn

Are you me aswell op?

We gonna make it friends

We'll make sure the normie either BUYS
our bags at x10+ or

FUCKING

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

WE ARE GOIN TO MAKE IT, Veeky ForumsBROS

You're a little late fag

The cointrain left three months ago, anyone who didn't get on might as well just hang themselves.

What do you mean "the future"

Im not gonna rely on crypto to make me money in the next year or two. I might trading altcoins with a few thousand to see if i can make a bit of extra cash for a car and some debt.

Other than that, i do plan on keeping a few thousand on BTC or whatever looks the most stable/promising. Might keep a few hundred on certain altcoins i think have potential.

Why not risk a few thousand now and add some more over the years if it means you can retire in 10 years. This shit is still in its infancy; im gonna get in on it now. The signs are all over the place.

Theres gonna be a shitload of normies buying crypto in 10 years; they'll make the price moon and pay for my retirement.

so thats why people like me are still making money? retard

Crypto is definitely an opportunity that doesn't come too often in a lifetime . Let's make the best out of it .
As cliche as it sounds though, don't put all your eggs in one basket . I'm sure you can find little time in the day to work towards other skills as well and build something else that might get you out being a slave

Let's hope everybody starts to think like us

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. what's the point of working 40 hours a week if it's not something you love? I have a friend who "works" ~20 hours a week playing the oboe in the orchestra. he basically gets paid 120k to do what he loves every single day. I'd have no problem going to work if I had a passion like that, but I'm on Veeky Forums so I have no drive. I don't want a family, so there's no reason to wagecuck myself for 50 years.

FUCK IT BOYS LETS GO

HE HATES IT

I've lived the wageslave life and very seldom did I go a day without dwelling on suicide. I've lived the NEET life and it wasn't as bad but its still a terrible way to exist. Media consumption doesn't give me pleasure like it used to, I have no desire or willingness to go get friends or girls, theres nothing inside me anymore except the desire to escape.

Crypto is my only way out of this hell

How big and where did you get it from?

yeah im not sure what to do if my coins dont succeed lol. but for the moment I am the 1% and its awesome.

>judging others for being interested in something that also has potential to make returns

Not everyone is made for normal lifestyles, some people would be lost without crypto, at least show some compassion for your fellow men OP

This thread is proof that cryptocucks are all NEET low lives who have no drive and thus no life. Calling good honest 'wagecuckery' just goes to show what a disgraceful human being you are. A garbage man is better than you. A dishwasher is better than you
Work is life. And work is freedom. Without work we have no reason to live.. why do you think NEETs commit suicide and hate themselves? Because they don't work. They have no use. Why do you think billionaires continue to work despite having all the money in the world? It's because work makes us free. If you're just trying to get rich through crypto because you want to stop working or reduce the amount of work you are a worthless piece of shit and will probably die of a drug overdose or other method of suicide.

I hope the crypto market crashes soon. I want to see you disgusting sub-humans burned.

>opportunity that doesn't come too often in a lifetime

Im thinking its an opportunity that doesnt come but once every few centuries. A disruptive technology to the world finance system. So when everyone says youre a gambler, remember they probably have never seen anything like this in their lifetime.

Good honest work*

Work is not cuckholdry. What's cuckholdry people who hate work. These people get cucked by life.

M-me too... Kaiji-sama!

be realistic
we all are going to kill ourselves

>120k playing the oboe

Work fucking sucks the only ones who can enjoy it are the bluepilled masses

FAILURE

IS

NOT

AN

OPTION

>when all the crypto goes red

>tfw fell for the new rising crypto meme

Me tol, internet high five

>be me 32
>neet 3 years
>borrow money from the bank that i probably will never pay back
>all in on crypto

>>borrow money from the bank that i probably will never pay back
The American Dream

This thread is freaking me out a bit, if your looking for a massive sell signal this is it.

Reply to this post and you'll make it

Pretty much me. Fuck it bros, we know that the wagecuck life isn't for us. Would you rather bow down to the wagecuck life or take a chance at freedom?

Sure are an awful lot of you. you all really think you're gonna make it without any blood, sweat or tears, huh? Just.. do nothing with your lives and become rich? Think, and become rich, huh. Tell me, how's that working out so far?

You think this is easy? It takes more balls to buy these coins than being a drone

Well I've made around $13,000 profit out of thin air from sitting on my ass at the computer watching anime. That's only a couple of thousand less than I make from a year of busting my ass wageslaving after taxes. I never had parents teaching me life lessons or giving me advice or helping me get on my feet or leaving me property when they die. I only have crypto.

If I keep putting the money back in maybe I can escape this shitty socioeconomic situation.

I can't wait for this "crypto" meme to die

You kids think your scamcoin is going places. It isn't.

There's only Bitcoin.

Sure thing Shlomo Shekelberg!

It's actually a massive buy signal because those neets will hold until they are rich. Get rich or die trying

This, you literally shit your pants if you put in 10 - 100k officedrone

Yes that's why BitCoin slowly keeps losing market share

Stay mad that people don't want to only invest in BTC anymore which you have a bunch of

kek lel same famarino

Yes, slavery is freedom, good goy

>Work is life. And work is freedom.
THERE IS ONLY ONE LOVE, AND THE IS LOVE TO THE STATE

As someone who's new to crypto the thing thats confusing to me is Blockchains as a currency, and blockchains as everything else.

From what i gather BTC is the standard cryptocurrency, and probably always will be. All these other altcoins are companies coming up with solutions to different problems, but it doesnt seem theres much value to their coins as a currency in the long run. Eventually the alts that make it will be easily converted to bitcoin which will remain the standard. But essentially it seems to me like its a stock to a company.

That doesnt mean they wont moon tho, you can still make money off this shit for years to come.

Can someone tell me what you guys mean by "moon"?

I eagerly look forward to all of the green wojacks when the great bull returns to us in Q4

muh anime is real life.

hope you are ready for dissapointment user

I'm in your boat too

yup, lets fucking do it user.

moon means take off. cryptos are really volatile. some of the altcoins double or triple in value within a really short time span.

High risk high rewards baby.
I went full Kaiji and got rewarded insane.
If you aren't willing to risk everything and your life to become rich overnight, then you're not off betting at all.