I have so much free time at work that I am literally becoming depressed

I have so much free time at work that I am literally becoming depressed.

I have my own office and own computer. Anyone have any ideas of ways I can make extra money while at work?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beermoney/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a lot people wish they had your problem. just trade cryptos faggot

learn something.

I actually have spent a lot of time recently learning about cryptos.

And it's all a bullshit scam, so I decided that wouldn't be a good way to make consistent money.

No you fucking don't. You still have to pretend 24/7 you are busy without ever engaging your brain. Its really tiring desu

w-w-what?

someone who doesn't just blindly follow the scam crypto hype machine? Not sure if Veeky Forums is the right place for you tbqh

t. brainlet nocoiner

sexcam

alright then fuck off and fill out swagbucks surveys for 50 cents an hour faggot

never gonna make it

OP I know this torture. My god do I know this. I am in the same boat, or I was until my boss told me a week ago I needed to either work more or get fired, but there's no work to give me, at all, so it's likely I'll just be fired.

Lol. Inboxdollars is where the real moneys at! You can get $0.60/hr if yer lucky!

Make an app.
Make a game.
Write a book.

Use your brain...

My boss thinks I'm doing a great job. That is the bewildering part.

I don't want to get another job, because my pay is OK and I have lots of free time at home to go to the gym, etc. And there is no stress at all here.

But I'm so bored that I feel like it must be physically affecting my health. I looked into filling out those dumb ass surveys, but you don't even make 50 cents per hour.

There is literally no alternative.

reddit.com/r/beermoney/

what is your job?

business development/product management

Play freerice and try to get to level 60.

Amazon mechanical turk is a better roi but still shitbux. Maximize return with reddit's hitsworthturkingfor

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Also looking at Upwork. Any other ideas??

Play solitaire all day long like the other office workers user