Quit my job

>quit my job
>sold my house
>moved to NYC

Post your best scams no matter how complex they are.
I'll post with results.
give me 24 hours.

once i shook a pop machine and got a free soda, but i put the soda in my bag and told dude working this shit ate my fucking money and i got the dollar back. That was back in 2012, and I put that dollar into BTC and the rest is history

I bought gas with my dad's card once without asking

Im givin shit advice on biz and most people loose a lot of money. Its funny

>Sold a major asset
>WIllingly gave up your source of income
>Moved to a fascist city with a astronomical cost of living and extreme business regulations

user, you already scammed yourself pretty good.

Literally steal.

> house
> asset

Pick one grandpa.

You're right, I buy one and burn it down for shits and giggles at least once a week.

Faggot

You mean once every 8 or so years?

get 10 $1 bills
go to bartender with 9 of the 10 $1 bills.
ask for a $10 in return
bartender will place the $10 bill down, and count the 9 bills, as shes counting pick up the $10 bill
bartender will say "this is only $9"
apologize and bring out the other single dollar bill from your pocket... as your doing this, say "you know what, et me give you this too ($10 bill) and just get $20 back
>do not say "this $10 bill" say "this" (psychological reasons)
when she gives you the $20, your up $10

rinse, repeat.

ive done this hundreds of times and have NEVER gotten someone who can pick up that they are getting scammed.

That actually took me a second.

it helps if you put the $10 she gives you for the $9 in the same pocket that you are going to have to pull out the additional $1 when she says "this is only $9"

Then you act suprised like you didnt know the $10 was in there too and act as if you unironically throwing an audible
>ummm actually fuck it let me just get a $20

it also helps to work on your approach on getting them to take a $10 bill out as your offering the $9...

but thats why were called /con artists/ and not /con scientists/

Got any more? Would this work with local cashier?

>bartender will place the $10 bill down

No they won't?

>Bartender will place the $10 down

Found a flaw in your plan

see if you approach it correctly they will. ive done this countless times.

while your fine tuning your approach, you will never lose money... $10 for 10x$1 = even

go ahead and try it and tell me they dont take money straight out of there drawer as you are taking yours out of your pocket.

shit would only work in places like NYC with thousands of bars

why don't you just try to buy fake money from the dark web and buy real things with it and sell them

small purchases with fake bills off dnm is solid as well. never spend them near where you live tho.

buy high quality fake watches and sell

sell where

canal st

years ago somebody successfully did this to the cashiers in the drug stores near me yeah, managers of the stores started alerting each other

>fake bills

Yeah but where do you get these.

>quit wage cuck job
>sell off my flat
>put all that money into a mutual fund giving 9% a year
>traveling the world with my dividend interest and reinvesting a portion of it
>living in cheap accomodation most of the time
>will inherit property from parents one day so i'm not too worried.

how is a house not an asset, are you saying that because it costs money to maintain it's not an asset?

>House
>Not an asset.

Lol, either you live in a shithole or you've been living in apartments throughout your life.

this wouldnt work on most people who have much job experience. back in my cashiering days when a nigger tried something smart I'd immediately slow everything down, and give a condescending smile while we baby step through their genius plan.

A house is a liability you fucking tards. This an objective fact no matter what your feels are

in what way

A house is an liquid investment vehicle. -> Which is an asset.

Just because the return might be negative in certain cases doesn't make it a liability.