TFW got trolled by /pol/ memes into not going to University because it's a "jewish scam and you'll be in debt for ever"...

>TFW got trolled by /pol/ memes into not going to University because it's a "jewish scam and you'll be in debt for ever" ( even though University in Canada is partially subsidized and it's not very expensive + University graduates make way more money over their lifetime than just highschool graduates )
>Now I have no degree while all my peers have one and decent jobs that are in an airconditioned offices with low to medium workload requires degrees

>TFW got trolled by Veeky Forums memes into buying fucking TRUMPcoin and lepen coin, and ethereum and bancor and DGB and fucking wojakcoin and lost over $8000 that i saved up for over 15 years worth of birthdays and christmases as well as my barmitzvah and graduation presents i got from my grandparents who died (They gave me a gold ring that i fucking sold so i could try to 'get rich' from cryptos)

>TFW got trolled by /r9k/ into not even working because "working is for wagecucks, the neet life will surely never end when dad puts his foot down"
>Now I have no skills or work experience

>TFW also got trolled by /r9k/ into being fat because they said that working out and eating well is for insecure losers who think they need a good body to be respected

>TFW /int/ made me racist to everyone due to all the autistic cherrypicking and jacking off about ethnic origins on here everyday where they try to figure out how no one is white and how everyone is subhuman even though most people of any ethnicity that I met in real life are completely normal and friendly to be around but im the problem because i angry based on memes i saw on the internet

i hate this website so much

lul

>the big bad 4chens made me do it!!!

>barmitzvah

kys

>and fucking wojakcoin
The wojaks were free, man.

> i can't think for myself so i'll blame others for doing it for me

Don't take everything you see online/offline as it is. Take it as more data to help you make your own decisions.

yeah i wish you fuckers would have actually told me that when i listened to your awful advice.

>he lost money on trumpcoin
We talked about it here for fucking months. You should have bought low.

methinks you're just too dumdum for this website.

maybe leddit is more your thing

honestly maybe reddit IS more my thing. I'm just getting horrible advice here all the time i feel like you people are either giving bad advice or purpose or don't know any better

you realize all that stuff was satire, right OP

we give both good and bad advice in order to filter out the idiots. its a cold world

the stories posted here are a*tistic works of fiction

>bar mitzvahs

Literally masterminds at producing shekels and God's chosen yet you still fail.

There is no hope for you

>Went to Veeky Forums and started working out, lost a bunch of weight
>Went to /out/, discovered an unfound joy I have in gardening, fresh and super cheap food. Also super satisfying to see stuff you planted and care for slowly grow
>Went to Veeky Forums and learned a lot of stuff about investing, even if it was just with internet funny money. It piqued an interest in me and I started reading a bunch of books about investing. So far working my way through all the ones recommended by Veeky Forums
>Go to Veeky Forums and wind up with a crippling addiction to ERPing, spending much of my free time pretending to have sex with what are probably 300 pound dudes

Gotta take the good with the bad kid

i started using reddit lately after making an account and ive gotten so much better advice. the fitness subreddit for example actually answers questions in the wiki and the people aren't fat or dumb who give advice

i wish i used reddit instead of Veeky Forums

You trusted a website populated by losers, virgins, rejects, and psychopaths, all desperate to find an excuse for being miserable failures
>it's all the jews' fault
>women are all whores
>be a parasite, fuck your parents
>society is keeping you down (yet deliver NEETbux)
>let's worship memes

the fact that you have to be told to think for yourself is pathetic

i wish i realized this earlier...

>jew
>bad at speculating
uhhh doesnt make sense
maybe your just a downie or something

>im gay
sounds about right

Gr8 b8

>he didn't make Veeky Forums his home
it may not be too late for you son

I have, it looks more like r9k than r9k.

>Why even lift if you're not chad?
>why arent u using steroids yet?
>tfw no gf
>questions answered in sticky
>how can i get a gf
>who do u lift for?
>SIP BOYZZZZZ
>tfw no gf
>how can i get a gf?
>tfw no gf
>THICC thread
>tfw no gf
>tfw no gf
>steroid thread
>tfw no gf
>HOW CAN I GET A GF
>how are u holding up fit?
>why even lift chad has huge muscles and single digit bf% without lifting why should i lift
>how are u holding up fit
>how do u lift for?

explain to me why i should use Veeky Forums OVER reading fitness blogs, using le fucking reddit, youtube channels or reading a few books?

And /b/ told me to delete sys32 and to make mustard gas and huff it. Internet is serious business

Both, and I'm not even from Veeky Forums, I'm from /pol/, just checking if someone knows when shit is going south, you fucks usually seem to be on the money when it comes to markets going down.

Seriously, just leave and tell the redditors how horrible this place is so they don't come here

sticky for information
shitposts for post-gym feels and lulz

I'm strongly considering doing it right now. Reddit is objectively a better website from the short time I've used it now, I know it's a funny meme to hate on reddit and everything but it's a ton more informative than shitposting pink wojaks or asking how much money u need to get a girlfriend on Veeky Forums

i'll be completely honest, you can probably find some great no-bullshit info on reddit when it comes to fitness. i haven't actually been on that site for anything lifting related so i don't know for sure. good luck to you

>go to university
>they send out job postings to students via emails
>graduate
>emails stop coming in a year after graduating, I ask them why
>"those are only for currently enrolled students and alumni up to 1 year after graduation, enroll again if you want to see them"
>they were mostly min wage cuck shit anyway but a few diamonds were in the rough, nothing for my major though

fuck jewniversities bros, anyone reading this: get a trade. plumbing, electrician, mechanic, all 100000% better and more guaranteed of a job. and yeah it's a STEM major, hard science, don't bother replying shitting on my tree about it.

Dude no one gives a fuck and is going to beg you to stay

Stop posting and go you big baby

I will don't worry, i just thought others in my position might want to consider an alternative.

it feels like that for everything on reddit though, every Veeky Forums board is 99% shitposting or crappy r9k reposts

kys kikeling, you can't even jew right

don't worry. you foul goyim will pay dearly soon

it would be pretty funny if a person like this actually existed

start now then you lazy fuck

/pol/ and barmitzvah?

>it would be pretty funny if a person like this actually existed

yeah it would... wouldnt it haha

if you're not larping i have to tell you you're not a smart man. anyone with a brain would know that you cant get actual advice here. also blaming the site for being stupid and weak wont help you get better

Fuck off kike,

im sorry user but i don't have any friends so i guess i kind of made this website my friends. i thought you guys knew what you were talking about. Maybe it was just a result of spending so much time here.

you're funny tho, why not become one of those twitter comedians with the dialogue jokes

You fell for their trap. NEETs don't want other people to succeed. Misery loves company

Stop attention whoring you pussy.

Veeky Forums is only useful for a second opinion and even then take it with a grain of salt.

PROTIP: most people here are morons who go to other sites for their info and then cry like a little bitch here and the rest moved on with their life because they stopped using this website as a crutch

>PROTIP: most people here are morons who go to other sites for their info and then cry like a little bitch here and the rest moved on with their life because they stopped using this website as a crutch

Wow you are a pathetic human being op. I browse Veeky Forums for around 4 years and study at university, have a hot gf, money + being a bit of a manlet but lean and having oversized cock.
Its funny how 90% of you faggots are actually subhumans

>tfw Veeky Forums has geniunely improved my life

When did you realize that the skill of sifting through Veeky Forums to find actual advice is the most valuable thing to have?

The way Veeky Forums operates, the 'authority factor' doesnt exist. This factor is seen in reddit's karma system, and in real life can range from status to good looks. Majority of people cannot think for themselves, so they need this authority factor as a crutch to make decisions in their life. These people are so easily manipulated, because they appeal to hivemind activity, and more importantly they are blind to their own conscience.

When you can effectively differ good advice from bad, jew slayer from goy, millionaire from pajeet purely on text alone, you can apply this skill to every aspect of life, and ultimately you realize how important listening to your own conscience really is.

>tfw grew by crypto portfolio from 300$ to several thousand in 1 month
>tfw I realized college was not the path for me and dropped out
>tfw /pol/ redpilled me on a daily basis, introduced me to wikileaks
>tfw my aquarium is looking great thanks to /an/ aquarium generals
>tfw stopped reading YA trash and discovered the joy of actual Veeky Forumserature
>tfw started my interest in technology and Linux on /g/
>tfw I can finally see my own path, and can impose my will onto reality

Leave, bro. Leave. Or go to more productive boards like Veeky Forums.

All these people taking the bait itt

damn you sound like you fucking suck at being jewish

not all jews are successful

>tfw not a brainlet
>tfw made almost 100% on OMG being shillled in one of the comments in the last few days alone
>tfw found out about ETH here and made over 200k
>tfw when can think critically and not blindly follow shilling

Reddit, Veeky Forums it doesn't matter. Just filter the info and make your own decisions. 8/10 made me reply.

OP you need to learn how to make threads to ask for reliable advice, and then do your own research. The fact that you let Veeky Forums dictate every outlet of your life is pretty sad. This site taught me a lot of random shit, but I'm not going to take obvious shitty advice to heart.
Also how the fuck are you a Jew

shouldn't you be sleeping?