What Wikipedia pages would be the most useful for a German victory?

Lets assume the following:
>The date is right after the Invasion of Poland (So you can't avoid war)
>You can send up to 10 articles
>They will be delivered to Hitler or anyone else of you choosing within the Nazi high command

What do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manstein_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Atlantic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrender_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandy_landings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transistor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_Home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adlertag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Midway
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Holfelder_(Mediziner)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Intelligence_Service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-2_rocket
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germany_(1945–90)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_trials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Producers_(1968_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Overlord?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_weapon_project?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Valkyrie?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-front_war
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manstein_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_African_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Atlantic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrender_of_Japan

I have 11 articles, fite me

>aber Herr Hitler, theze are from ze fjuture
>NEIN!!! Angriff Stalingrad!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandy_landings

I'd give him one
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

Can we assume Hitler will actually consider the contents and not disregard them as Jewish propaganda? That is, does he know this is an actual prediction of the future, or is it just a random text to him?

Interesting thread idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transistor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_Home
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adlertag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Midway
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Holfelder_(Mediziner)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Intelligence_Service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StG_44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-2_rocket

I believe that the battle of France was a disaster for Germany, they failed to destroy the british expeditionnary force and never thought the French would be so defensive.

Battle of Britain was no better, the Luftwaffe configuration was restraining the bombers, they should have listen to Spainish Civil War pilot veterans instead of higher up like Goering.

I don't believe Germany ever was industrialized enough to produce an atomic bomb.

Holfelder proposed a mass sterilization of the jews instead of a mass extermination, just using x-rays as opposed to acid injection in ovaries and testicules. This method was painless and very fast to execute.

stop this meme pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germany_(1945–90)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Wiesenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_trials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Producers_(1968_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

The goal here is to make the German high command dig in their heels after the invasion of Poland, slowly begin liberalizing thereafter, and never ever ever break the pact of steel.

I wondered that if they contained some sensitive information, like German attack plans, he might consider it. Maybe you could convince him that it's somehow connected to the occult or something.

>somehow connected to the occult or something
wasn't the sole purpose of the Abwher and Tulle to create a new mythology separated from christianism ?

>The rape of Germany
>Sexuality of Adolf Hitler
>The producers
Assuming your not taking the piss I guess the rape of Germany would be great for moral and propoganda, but the rest are shit, The idea of using a film though is a good way to condence knowledge. A documentary would be a great way to do so.

>implying any amount of wiki-tier knowledge changes the fact that Germany has burned all the political bridges that exist and is enormously outproduced by her enemies

French defefensive

Kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barbarossa?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea_Lion?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Overlord?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuclear_weapon_project?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Valkyrie?wprov=sfla1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_evacuation?wprov=sfla1

I think the main concern with Nazi Germany would essentially be self preservation and advancement of it's nuclear capabilities.

With the right knowledge they could at least put up a good fight and maybe force a stalemate.
If they knew that their gains werent sustainable and how limited and temporary theyre superiority was they could have easily got some kind of result based off of fear

Let's face it, Germany was never going to win a war against the combined forces of the entire western world. The only way to "win" is to shut that shit down ASAP. The rape of Germany demonstrates the consequences of their actions. The Producers demonstrates their legacy, how the world remembers them after they're gone. Sexuality of Adolf Hitler hits the man himself personally, showing all the twisted, perverse theories people had about him after his suicide.

>If they knew that their gains werent sustainable and how limited and temporary theyre superiority was they could have easily got some kind of result based off of fear
Not really, no. Re-arming the way they did, quickly, suddenly, breaking all their treaties with the Anschluss stuff, made them pariahs. Nobody was going to sign a deal with Hitler, not after he broke all those previous ones.

Oh, thats pretty good but he`s invaded Poland at the point of "getting these articles" so if anything it could make him dismiss attacking the Russians or just think that surrendering isnt an option and fight more vehemently. But I like the idea of showing them their legacy.
Yeah, I overlooked the whole "never surrender" attitude. I guess as much as it is interesting to figure out how Germany could have won the war they really burned too many diplomatic bridges to ever see a victory post Poland invasion if at all.

>but he`s invaded Poland at the point of "getting these articles"
I know. But we can still stop him from invading Greece, France, Norway, Belgium, Russia, Crete, and North Africa. He'll see his best bet is to hold what he's got. I'd need a separate set of articles to send to Il Duce, however.

>Implying that future information about the eastern front couldn't change the course of the war

>ctrl+f
>no Ultra found
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra
Are you guys even trying. This is the most important piece of information that you can possibly give.

No new weapons systems
No explosives
No nuclear bombs
Nothing on science at all

>change
Not really. Especially with how much better Stalin's information gathering apparati were than HItler's. You change the German plan on the basis of "future" info, and it's very likely that the Soviets change their plans to react to it. Other than "don't start shit", it's almost impossible for the Germans to do better operationally than they did anyway, so I'm not sure how giving them a tally of a couple of battles will help.

I have one concern with my plan. Nazi Germany, the holocaust, WWII, these are terrible, terrible things.

BUT

People forget how aggressive the Soviets were in the inter-war period. They had serious expansionist ambitions that where chugging along fine in that direction until they ran smack into the German war machine. At the end of WWII, the Russians had lost enormous amounts of men and materials, and the west was in position to stop further Soviet expansion. At the end of a far more limited Polish conflict, the Soviets would still have the military might and inclination to invade new territory. The aftermath could've meant a Europe in worse shape in the 50s and 60s than it would've been otherwise.

>People forget how aggressive the Soviets were in the inter-war period.
They hadn't a single case of expansionism since Stalin took charge until the MR pact, incidentally, when Germany gave them the green-light and the other major powers of the West showed themselves unable or unwilling to stop that sort of thing.

wasn't everyone including Hitler surprised at how fast the French surrendered? They had a defeatist at charge of the country, I don't see how they could be less defensive a about it.

I think you are correct
The accidental blitzkrieg they pulled off if I am not wrong inspired the actual blitzkrieg doctrine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-front_war