Papists think they're not the most cucked Christians

>papists think they're not the most cucked Christians

>Be christ like
>Ha what a fag

Christians everybody

They fell for the we wuz kangz meme.

Not realizing that God loves and serves his disciples.

> After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

>By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.”

John 13:35

His disciples, not Muslim invaders. Ironic that you should post a Crusader Pepe and be this retarded.

Obviously Jesus didn't want you to help people at the cost of your own pride and well being. If he wanted that he would have said it over and over again which clearly he did not.

>Orthodox are Kremlin's tool.
>Protestcucks suck tremendous Washington Dick.
>The Cathlolis have their own state.
Hmmm,,,,

Careful. Someone will twist what you say into something like "pride is a sin!" I would just say that being pious is a sin. Which it is.

>escaping civil war
>"invaders"
how does it feel being so coddled?

-Takes Muslims
-Makes Good Christians out of them
-Calls them Muslims

>Protestcuck thinks Crusaders are their own meme.

*13:5

>Post a ... Pepe and be ... retarded
>ironic

Summer has arrived

>ywn have the Bishop of Rome wash and kiss your ashy ass feet
How do you even find yourself in that situation?

The ironic thing is that the Pope is just catching up to where protestants have been for decades now. It's no coincidence that Catholic nations are more conservative than protestant nations.

catholics are pretty damn cucked, but protestants manage to be even worse

t. orthodox

Woah, big surprise, there aren't actually any Christians on Veeky Forums because everything we do is antithetical to the message of Christ.

The blackie is Coptic until proved otherwise.

lmoa

>Obviously Jesus didn't want you to help people at the cost of your own pride and well being.

Christ literally swallowed his pride to show his students how to do it, and then suffered (the opposite of well being) to help people rid of sin.

>Pope Francis washed and kissed the feet of Muslim, Christian and Hindu refugees as a 'gesture of brotherhood'.
>The Pontiff contrasted that gesture with the “gesture of destruction” carried out by the Brussels attackers, saying they wanted to destroy the brotherhood of humanity represented by the migrants.

t. Vatican press

So when the first major muslim attack happened, he kissed a muslim's foot to show them how we christians do things.

A Copt's foot*

He literally said himself he washed and kissed a muslim's foot. Research.

Bergoglio says a lot of things.

>i am a faithful believer of space daddy, but agnostic on what the pope says on video

I'm not a tengriist, sorry.

So this is Poe's Law.