Spaz in chancoins discord is going to make it rain chancoins so get in here and hit him up!

Spaz in chancoins discord is going to make it rain chancoins so get in here and hit him up!
discord.gg/trSgpd

How much is he making it rain? Gonna hit us up with 5s and 10s while the devs have 9 million premined?

>
>How much is he making it rain? Gonna hit us up with 5s and 10s while the devs have 9 million premined?

1000's

I already got 5000

Andy - the former dumping developer - still has more coins than the rest of the community has mined combined.

This is still a dead shitcoin.

Make it rain bitch

Which exchanges is Chancoin on?

Fug it, let's roll

Andy's riches have been siezed and are getting burned asap, alot has happend, and the only person who wanted to scam, Andy, is out
Trade satoshi
Nova exchange
Cryptonia

Awesome! thanks

>Implying that Andy is not the escape goat made up by devs.

>Implying that goss is not andy and the shill who made the pump discord.

Who wants to buy my shoes? Like new. Only worn once. Starting bid: 500 Chan Coins.

Note: this is not my actual pair. Found this pic online. But they are the same model.
Can provide pics if interested.

Let's see the pics. What size are they?

delet

I think I'm banned from your discord

Top kerk
Interesting bullshit, have my reddit silver

who wants to buy my music

I have like two albums worth of stuff

I promise it's not shit

I'm saying give me like 10 chancoin for it all

or more

you know, cuz you're nice

I love love love day trading

buy my music and I'll give you incredible day trading tips

[email protected]

They look exactly like pic related, except never tied, so they are not squished. Size 10US Mens.

I just bought a redbull Cola w/ chancoin tips

Gib me dem coin faggots

This threads alive?

Tell Goss nano says hi!

every time someone posts something in the discord which reveals goss/andy to be a scammer or to be the same person, he screams "ITS AN ALT OF NANOs!!!"
you've really made a name for yourself, and on multiple occasions I've known for a fact it's not you